+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my canada visit visa refused, but i didnt mention in immigration forms by mistak

gmohiuddin

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody inform that i have refused canada visa 2 years back and 11 years back but i didnt mention in the immigration form

I received letter that please clarify immigration form schedule 1 column 9 which has same question about the visa refusal etc

Now what i do

Awaiting seriously

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
My friend you can't play around with these pony tricks, better tick it clearly and state the reason for rejection.

It may not necessarily reject you on basis of truth but if you lie to them then definitely they will reject you.

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: my canada visit visa refused, but i didnt mention in immigration forms by mi

You should not lie. If you do, you'll be refused again.
Your Visa officer apparently was a nice guy to give you a chance to clarify it. I would have refused you immediately.

gmohiuddin said:
Can anybody inform that i have refused canada visa 2 years back and 11 years back but i didnt mention in the immigration form

I received letter that please clarify immigration form schedule 1 column 9 which has same question about the visa refusal etc

Now what i do

Awaiting seriously