June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
purpul said:
Hi shazia
my address disappear today as well.
iam waiting for PPR

with the grace of all mighty allah!
we all will get good news very soon.

piscerian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 july 2009
Doc's Request.
15 september 2009
File Transfer...
22 september 2009
Med's Request
17th march 2011
Med's Done....
29 march 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17th november 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
today i notice my address also disappear.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
My address disappear today as well.
waiting for PPR.

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
28/11/11, recieved by VO 12/12/11
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
so many address diapeared yesteday including mine.. i hope its not an error.. im also waiting for PPR

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonea said:
so many address diapeared yesteday including mine.. i hope its not an error.. im also waiting for PPR
Dear friend,
Do think that DECISION MADE is bug.
When Accenture is working with the CIC and CBSA to provide their officers with a comprehensive and consistent view of a client's information by implementing a Global Case Management System.
CIC and CBSA employees provide a full range of citizen and immigration programs—from processing visitor applications to handling requests for permanent residence—at a time of increasing workloads and demands for greater accountability and results.

Accenture Awarded Contract to Help Citizenship and Immigration Canada Develop Global Case Management System

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has awarded Accenture a contract to help CIC design, develop and deploy a global case management system that will be used in Canada and at overseas missions to support the management of immigration and citizenship programs.

This first contract, which involves validating the business requirements and developing the high-level system design, is valued at approximately $4.8 million (US$3.1 million).

The new system will replace 14 of CIC's core legacy systems and will include full case histories on individuals and links to related files, making it easier for department employees to access and manage data. The system is also expected to help CIC streamline its operations and facilitate information sharing with key stakeholders.

Each year the CIC processes approximately 1.3 million visitor, citizen, immigrant and sponsorship applications; 320,000 employment and student authorizations; and 40,000 refugee claims, in addition to fielding 4.5 million calls.

"Like other immigration organizations, CIC is striving to improve customer service and adopt customer relationship management practices that are prevalent in the corporate world," said Graeme Gordon, the partner responsible for Accenture's Immigration, Justice and Security practice. "With the new case management system and some reengineered processes, the CIC should be able to operate more efficiently and improve its customer service."

The Accenture team working on the global case management system also includes Microsoft, Siebel and Ajilon, a Canadian professional services supplier with expertise in customer relationship management.

Regards
indian

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
i checked my status today and i saw my address also disappeared i dont know when it was disappeared actually .

thanks

rana

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
kjsamir said:
My Address came back again after three weeks now but the status says the same , " In process " .
My address also re-appeared on the 6th of Jan. It had dis-appeared on the 20th of Nov. Keeping fingers X-ed

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoCunnaeda said:
My address also re-appeared on the 6th of Jan. It had dis-appeared on the 20th of Nov. Keeping fingers X-ed
MINE IS STILL DISAPPEARED
INDIAN

kurt0206

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
AB, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my address re-appear.. still in process but there's additional line in the description that says "Medical Received"

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
28/11/11, recieved by VO 12/12/11
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
(INDIAN) said:
Dear friend,
Do think that DECISION MADE is bug.
When Accenture is working with the CIC and CBSA to provide their officers with a comprehensive and consistent view of a client's information by implementing a Global Case Management System.
CIC and CBSA employees provide a full range of citizen and immigration programs—from processing visitor applications to handling requests for permanent residence—at a time of increasing workloads and demands for greater accountability and results.

Accenture Awarded Contract to Help Citizenship and Immigration Canada Develop Global Case Management System

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has awarded Accenture a contract to help CIC design, develop and deploy a global case management system that will be used in Canada and at overseas missions to support the management of immigration and citizenship programs.

This first contract, which involves validating the business requirements and developing the high-level system design, is valued at approximately $4.8 million (US$3.1 million).

The new system will replace 14 of CIC's core legacy systems and will include full case histories on individuals and links to related files, making it easier for department employees to access and manage data. The system is also expected to help CIC streamline its operations and facilitate information sharing with key stakeholders.

Each year the CIC processes approximately 1.3 million visitor, citizen, immigrant and sponsorship applications; 320,000 employment and student authorizations; and 40,000 refugee claims, in addition to fielding 4.5 million calls.

"Like other immigration organizations, CIC is striving to improve customer service and adopt customer relationship management practices that are prevalent in the corporate world," said Graeme Gordon, the partner responsible for Accenture's Immigration, Justice and Security practice. "With the new case management system and some reengineered processes, the CIC should be able to operate more efficiently and improve its customer service."

The Accenture team working on the global case management system also includes Microsoft, Siebel and Ajilon, a Canadian professional services supplier with expertise in customer relationship management.

Regards
indian
got PPR on 5th Jan by e mail.... address disappeared on 13th dec 2011