+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university attestation process for WES

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
Can anyone tell me what is the process of attestation in mumbai ??

I really fed up by following up these People

Some people says that you will have to go to examination hall or some says you will have to visit
Church gate ??

I would appreciate for prompt response

Thanks in advance

rajeev0508

Feb 23, 2015
Hey,

You have to go to Vidhyarthi Bhavan in Churchgate on the first floor. I got it done from there. If you know of any jugaad that would expedite your application faster. Otherwise i guess you have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks.

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks a lot Rajeev

They are asking for bonafide from college

And since I am out of india , it is difficult

My parents to go to college for collecting bonafide

Do you also submitted bonafide ??

Thanks

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nil787...is your score without ECA evaluation?

Follow this thread. I have tried to explain the entire documents attestation and verification process comprehensively.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mumbai-university-wes-eca-evaulation-step-by-step-guide-t274447.0.html

Yes you need bona-fide certificate from the college and a photocopy would be retained by Mumbai University for reference.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Nil787 said:
Can anyone tell me what is the process of attestation in mumbai ??

I really fed up by following up these People

Some people says that you will have to go to examination hall or some says you will have to visit
Church gate ??

I would appreciate for prompt response

Thanks in advance
I wrote up a authority letter to my parents. gave them my id proof (passport) copy and college id card.

They then went to the Kalina campus in Santacruz and submitted an application paid the fees and gave the photo copy for attestation and sealing after seeing the original. Received a call and a sealed envelope was collected in 18 days. Same process i did in college (mithibai). They gave it in 4 hours.

Both sealed envelopes were put in 1 packet and sent to Canada via DHL. Reached there in 3 days and WES updated status to received in 5 days after receipt.

Hope this info helps.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
niravk said:

Follow this thread. I have tried to explain the entire documents attestation and verification process comprehensively.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mumbai-university-wes-eca-evaulation-step-by-step-guide-t274447.0.html

Yes you need bona-fide certificate from the college and a photocopy would be retained by Mumbai University for reference.
FYI. I am not so sure about the bona-fide... if that is the way most have done.. please check... i never made a bona-fide... but i suppose that may be dependent on the college or course

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
anishsm said:
I wrote up a authority letter to my parents. gave them my id proof (passport) copy and college id card.

They then went to the Kalina campus in Santacruz and submitted an application paid the fees and gave the photo copy for attestation and sealing after seeing the original. Received a call and a sealed envelope was collected in 18 days. Same process i did in college (mithibai). They gave it in 4 hours.

Both sealed envelopes were put in 1 packet and sent to Canada via DHL. Reached there in 3 days and WES updated status to received in 5 days after receipt.

Hope this info helps.
Thanks for the update , do you complete this recently?
Do you have any contact number of them ??

Also wanted to know that university does not provide attests for college mark sheet ??

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
niravk said:

Yes my score is without ECA
I wanted to know that my first year and second year mark sheet , I need to be get it done from college??
Or I can do it at university??

Thanks again:)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Nil787 said:
Can you please update me on the same :) :)
Nil787, what course have you done?...I got my ECA done in january...it is mentioned on WES website that someone from Mumbai university has to get his first and second year transcripts from college and third year from Mumbai university (student welfare centre in churchgate, next to sydenham clg)...

what u have to do is...first get ur transcripts from ur FY SY clg , they may take 1 day or 1 week depending upon their mood ::) ..they will give u 4 5 sealed envelopes and then u need to open 1 envelope get its xerox and submit it along with ur TY marksheets at Mumbai university. MU will take 25 - 30 days to give u the transcripts...then send MU transcript and clg sealed transcript together to WES mentioning ur reference number on the envelope itself...I dnt knw if m clear enough in explaining ;D..bt i dnt think bonafide is required,...i wasnt asked for it

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case, I got the transcripts for all the three years - FY, SY and TY for my bachelors from the college itself. I am not very sure if Mumbai University will issue transcripts.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Nil787 said:
Thanks for the update , do you complete this recently?
Do you have any contact number of them ??

Also wanted to know that university does not provide attests for college mark sheet ??
I did this in September last year.

College marksheets are to be attested by college registrar .. University will not do it.. University Marksheets are attested by university... Transcripts are issued by the college...
I don't have the contact number handy ... Let me dig out... But you can go or send someone directly to the Kalina campus.. There is a seperate attest action counter where you will find all this being done.. As many people go for WES attest meant as it is required for US masters admission as well

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015