+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple NOC

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 4 years experience in multiple NOCs.
1 in External Audit
2 in Management Consulting
and 1 in Business Development.
how do I define my work experience when creating my profile.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Shivanker said:
I have 4 years experience in multiple NOCs.
1 in External Audit
2 in Management Consulting
and 1 in Business Development.
how do I define my work experience when creating my profile.
Each with their respective NOCs.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Shivanker said:
so when I select work experience should I select 4 years? and when points are allocated will I get points for all 4 years?
You don't have to select your total experience, you just need to enter each experience as a separate line item, the system will automatically calculate the No. of years, based on the entry month/year.
Also CRS scores maxes out at 3years, so you'll get points for three complete years and will be expected to provide reference letters for that duration only.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
You don't have to select your total experience, you just need to enter each experience as a separate line item, the system will automatically calculate the No. of years, based on the entry month/year.
Also CRS scores maxes out at 3years, so you'll get points for three complete years and will be expected to provide reference letters for that duration only.
Yes Understood. however, during the points calculation will the system reward points for every year under different NOCs?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Shivanker said:
Yes Understood. however, during the points calculation will the system reward points for every year under different NOCs?
Yes, but for MEC you need to have at least one full year of 12 months (365 days) under at least one NOC. The one that has maximum number of years (time) can be your primary NOC.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, but for MEC you need to have at least one full year of 12 months (365 days) under at least one NOC. The one that has maximum number of years (time) can be your primary NOC.
thanks a lot. just one more thing, can I change my primary NOC later in my profile?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Shivanker said:
thanks a lot. just one more thing, can I change my primary NOC later in my profile?
Later to what?
Mostly Yes, you can but why to exercise that option, and get into complications of writing the LoE.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Later to what?
Mostly Yes, you can but why to exercise that option, and get into complications of writing the LoE.
Dear CanadaWeCome,

Sorry to interrupt this thread but I was wondering if you can advice anything on the below issue ; help appreciated!

I stated my primary NOC as 0124 and I have provided 4 years of experience for that.... My other experiences (which are after the primary one) are all listed under A nd B level NOC codes and they are less than 1 year seperately ( like 5 months, 11 months and 10 months) and they have some gaps in between... I stated these on my EE profile... however after receving my ITA I am confused over the fact that people say FSW and EE calculates the work experience points differently...

So in my opinion if I am getting the max points for 3 years , theres no need for my other experiences to be under my work history and I dont need to rush for reference letters because I dont need them ?

But on the other hand if after e-apr FSW will calculate it differently ( meaning if they will combine these months and if my experience of 6 years will get me more points for the fsw grid) I should keep them and get references... because we will be graded on the 100 FSW as well...

Please inform me if this info is wrong since I have read lots of threads about this and I am not sure what to do... Its not hard to get a reference letter but what is the point if I am not going to get anything for after 3 years....

What do you think?

Lost....

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Ezgi84 said:
Dear CanadaWeCome,

Sorry to interrupt this thread but I was wondering if you can advice anything on the below issue ; help appreciated!

I stated my primary NOC as 0124 and I have provided 4 years of experience for that.... My other experiences (which are after the primary one) are all listed under A nd B level NOC codes and they are less than 1 year seperately ( like 5 months, 11 months and 10 months) and they have some gaps in between... I stated these on my EE profile... however after receving my ITA I am confused over the fact that people say FSW and EE calculates the work experience points differently... A: Not exactly.

So in my opinion if I am getting the max points for 3 years , theres no need for my other experiences to be under my work history and I dont need to rush for reference letters because I dont need them ? A: Absolutely correct.

But on the other hand if after e-apr FSW will calculate it differently ( meaning if they will combine these months and if my experience of 6 years will get me more points for the fsw grid) I should keep them and get references... because we will be graded on the 100 FSW as well... A: You are wrong here. FSW grid points are only for MEC (qualifying). So as long as you get 67+ you are good, beyond 67 FSW points have lost significance post Express Entry (they were used before EE). Once you have 67+ (MEC) what matters for EE is your CRS which as you rightly said maxes out after 3 years.

Please inform me if this info is wrong since I have read lots of threads about this and I am not sure what to do... Its not hard to get a reference letter but what is the point if I am not going to get anything for after 3 years.... A:Once you have reference letter(s) for NOC 0124, no need to waste your effort in getting for the rest and you can happily put them under personal history section instead.

What do you think?

Lost....

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Thank you very much that was beyond quick!

+1

I think I should then remove these and get rid of the reference hassle...

Hudasyed

Jun 27, 2019
hello, i have one year of experience in clinical Data Management,
I am a pharmacy graduate from India.
Can I mention another noc code in my EE profile.