+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple entry vistor visa

Bisu

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
If i am willing to apply for a multiple entry visa for my parents and request for a multiple entry visa for 2 years, will my parents have to go for medical test? even if they will not stay in canada for more than six months at a stretch.

Please advise.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Bisu said:
If i am willing to apply for a multiple entry visa for my parents and request for a multiple entry visa for 2 years, will my parents have to go for medical test? even if they will not stay in canada for more than six months at a stretch.

Please advise.
Bisu,

Apply for multiple visa. CHC will notify if medical test is required or not. Nothing to worry about.

canada.insurance

Jan 3, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you know that from December 1, 2011, the Canadian Government came out with a Super Visa that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family and remain in Canada for up to 2 years and not being required to renew their status.And prosess takes only 4-8 weeks. An essential requirement for receiving a Super Visa is proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.

Jan 20, 2012
ashokcan said:
Bisu,

Apply for multiple visa. CHC will notify if medical test is required or not. Nothing to worry about.

hi bisu im juan lalicon jr im applying a visitor visa because my visiting to my father and sister because he and she are disable..
please let me know how to apply a multiple visa thank you so much bisu