+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS

Len

Apr 28, 2013
Is it allowed to apply under the FSWP and under the Provincial Nominee and/or any other class at the same time. In other words, is there a penalty to have multiple application provided it is not under the same platform/module?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can submit multiple application. There is no penalty but you need to pay the respective fees and consider expenses for both.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
wilson said:
You can submit multiple application. There is no penalty but you need to pay the respective fees and consider expenses for both.
Where did younfind this? Can you please provide link?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
Where did younfind this? Can you please provide link?
http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-experience-class-applications/faq-canada-experience-class-cec/

Q. If I have already submitted an application for permanent residence as a skilled worker (the traditional way to apply), can I still apply under this category?
Yes, but applicants are required to submit a new application with new fees.
If CIC has not started processing the skilled worker application, the applicant could withdraw it and may be entitled to a refund.
It is not forbidden to apply simultaneously with two different streams of the Economic Class.
However, the applicant will have to choose under which one the permanent resident status will be granted.

Read more: http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-experience-class-applications/faq-canada-experience-class-cec/#ixzz2SJx8Vq1O

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
wilson said:
http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-experience-class-applications/faq-canada-experience-class-cec/

Q. If I have already submitted an application for permanent residence as a skilled worker (the traditional way to apply), can I still apply under this category?
Yes, but applicants are required to submit a new application with new fees.
If CIC has not started processing the skilled worker application, the applicant could withdraw it and may be entitled to a refund.
It is not forbidden to apply simultaneously with two different streams of the Economic Class.
However, the applicant will have to choose under which one the permanent resident status will be granted.

Read more: http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-experience-class-applications/faq-canada-experience-class-cec/#ixzz2SJx8Vq1O
Those sources are not authentic ... You hv to find in immigration or govt. website ...

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
Those sources are not authentic ... You hv to find in immigration or govt. website ...
They are!

A lot of pre-2008 applicants had multiple applications in process when the 2008 revised instructions came out! A quick read through CIC FAQ will put your mind at rest.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
ANigerian said:
They are!

A lot of pre-2008 applicants had multiple applications in process when the 2008 revised instructions came out! A quick read through CIC FAQ will put your mind at rest.
I am both Pre 2008 backlog applicant and Provincial Nominee applicant. I have followed the instruction as contained in the government website. The question: "I've applied for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, can I still apply to the MPNP?" The answer is "Yes". Please check www.immigratemanitoba.com. Click Common Questions & look for the above question & answer.

I hope this helps.