+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO - EE DRAW #190 #191 #192 #193 #194 #195 #196 #197 #198 #199 #200

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Can my friend apply for work permit extension while waiting for MPNP nomination? He already submitted his application but his work permit will expire soon.

Jan 29, 2019
No. That's why I'm asking. I know a few people who only apply for extension just for implied status. Just wonder if this legal though
Yes, it is legal but only issue is you never know when visa officer will be gone a send you final result of your application. and for sure you will get rejection and once you received the rejection, you loose your status in canada. For MPNP nomination, you have to maintain your status otherwise you will will be no more valid after you loose immigration status in canada.

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Yes, it is legal but only issue is you never know when visa officer will be gone a send you final result of your application. and for sure you will get rejection and once you received the rejection, you loose your status in canada. For MPNP nomination, you have to maintain your status otherwise you will will be no more valid after you loose immigration status in canada.
Ok thanks. Then the only way is to find a new employer with lmia.

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

Thank you.
respond to ur dm

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone

Thank you.
What you have is an ADR - Additional documents requested not a PFL