File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
nantzlei said:
Hi thetet,
in our case, a week after submission of MPNP additional docs, our sponsor interviewed.

Good luck!
hi nantzlei,,,,, its been a month since i passed the additional requirements / docs..... waiting is too much lonnnnngggg...... is it possible that it is a result of the strike in foreign services???? do you experience any delayed in the process?

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
thetet said:
hi nantzlei,,,,, its been a month since i passed the additional requirements / docs..... waiting is too much lonnnnngggg...... is it possible that it is a result of the strike in foreign services???? do you experience any delayed in the process?
thetet, application process varies on the volume of applications. If you would notice in my timeline, it took 3 months to have an approval (LOA) from MPNP. There is no delay in processing.
We have nothing to do with that but to wait and continue to pray.
It will come in HIS perfect time.

For the meantime, divert your attention to other things and don't think too much with regards to your application.

Happy waiting!

lalabaul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2012
Nomination.....
16-5-2013
AOR Received.
9-9-2013
Med's Request
2-10-2013
Med's Done....
8-10-2013
Passport Req..
6-11-2013
LANDED..........
03- 2014
I've sent my application today to the CIO through DHL. Do you think it will delay our processing, because we made the payment of PF online using my husband credit card, i fill out out the official receipt and I put my name at "the payer information" and enclose it at the envelope, but then again I also fill out the Fee payment form checking the credit card at the number 4 question and answering sections A and B. I think i just doubled our payment? Im from the Philippines by the way.

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks!

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Hi BMs,
Greetings from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. My wife (principal applicant) is going to apply thru ONLINE this week. Actually we sent our application last Sept 2012 under MPNP-GS paper based form. However, last April (after seven months) our sponsor and us received a letter from MPNP telling that we are ineligible to apply for such reason (it was indicated in the letter). Now, we are going to apply through ONLINE. I have some questions with regards on it

1) SP1 - this is the first form we will attached in our application online? to be filled up by the principal applicant(my wife).is it correct?
2) SP2 -to be accomplished by the sponsor? when and how they(our sponsor in MB) will do that and again, what are the supporting docs they need in order to comply with the requirements.?
3) our supporting documents. Correct me if I'm wrong. No need notarized docs, only photocopy and scan all those documents. All our documents are original but some of them have been notarized. Is it okey I will scan those documents which are original and those with notarized original docs like our (me and my wife) HS diploma and Form 137. ? one of the reasons why our application and supporting docs were returned last april because on Education and Settlement Funds it was not used of FRESH INK STAMP/seal. After checking those documents, we were able to fix it.. now it's all blue ink and with stamp seal and notarized. is it oikey?
4) is ONE FRIEND enough as supporter since we are applying thru ONLINE? in the letter sent by MPNP last apr, it was mentioned that my wife should at least 2 friends? so how many friend(s) do we need?

pls advise us what to do in order that our application thru online (GS) might be approved and get AOR asap.

Thank you very much, God bless us all. :)

ANTHONY of Riyadh

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Important notice to applicants and immigration representatives
To ensure the continuance of efficient processing and the integrity of applications, all parties interested in applying to immigrate through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program are advised to use MPNP Online.

The MPNP mail-in, paper form has been phased out and is no longer available. Outstanding paper application forms must be received by the MPNP office no later than Friday, Sept. 6. Thereafter, the MPNP Generic Application and any previous versions of the MAPP form still in circulation will not be accepted.

In the two years since the MPNP stopped printing our application kit and launched our secure online application, MPNP Online has improved the application process by self-guiding individuals to submit complete information and digital documents, and by screening paid immigration representatives to help protect consumers from misrepresentation and fraud.

In Manitoba, application assistance is available from immigration staff on a scheduled basis at any MPNP Online Kiosk. As always, anyone anytime can access MPNP Online from anywhere you have Internet.

Share This
Avis : Jusqu’au lancement du PCM En Ligne cet automne, les candidats francophones peuvent toujours utiliser l’ancien formulaire « MAPP ».

zhan

May 31, 2013
hi im zhan and this is my timeline

Applied dec 15 2012
AORvia email dec 16 2012
LOA may 30 2012

needed to submit cic. before oct 30th

can you please help me, at the time that I applied for family sponsor,, I am still in the Philippines. Last february I was accepted in a hospital and now I am currently in Jeddah my aunt said something bout change of address.. can you please help me, how can I notify or change my address in my current application?. thanks.. looking forward to your answers ;)

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
zhan said:
hi im zhan and this is my timeline

Applied dec 15 2012
AORvia email dec 16 2012
LOA may 30 2012

needed to submit cic. before oct 30th

can you please help me, at the time that I applied for family sponsor,, I am still in the Philippines. Last february I was accepted in a hospital and now I am currently in Jeddah my aunt said something bout change of address.. can you please help me, how can I notify or change my address in my current application?. thanks.. looking forward to your answers ;)
Hi,

You may log in to your online tool again. There you can change your contact details.

Cheers. :)

zhan

May 31, 2013
simplyblessed said:
Hi,

You may log in to your online tool again. There you can change your contact details.

Cheers. :)
what online tool?.. hmm the MNP online.. where there can i change?.. can you instruct it to me?..
thanks

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
zhan said:
what online tool?.. hmm the MNP online.. where there can i change?.. can you instruct it to me?..
thanks
I cannot walk you through the process since my online account has been deactivated already.

If you want, you can email your contact update to either mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca or immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca. Make sure to include your full name, file number and both your new address and the address you previously provided. But you've got your LOA now, you've got new forms to fill out. Your CIC application Generic Form will show your new address the change of residence will also reflect on your Personal History.

Jul 17, 2013
Hi All,

I want to share my timelines,

MPNP Online submission-05 july,2013
File no received-06 July,2013,
Settlement Plan Part 2 submitted by my sponser-13th July,2013

zhan

May 31, 2013
simplyblessed said:
I cannot walk you through the process since my online account has been deactivated already.

If you want, you can email your contact update to either mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca or immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca. Make sure to include your full name, file number and both your new address and the address you previously provided. But you've got your LOA now, you've got new forms to fill out. Your CIC application Generic Form will show your new address the change of residence will also reflect on your Personal History.
hi thank t\
simplyblessed said:

hi thank you for replying so no problem now?.. i can start my application thank you so much

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
mrs.I said:
my sponsor already submitted her settlement plan part 2 and supporting docs. will she receive an acknowledment email about it?

Hello

Please paste sample answers draft of settlement plan part 1 & part 2, as it would really help new applicants to fill forms and settlement plan part. An early action is highly requested.

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Hello

Guys I m new to this forum. I have a friend in winnipeg who supports my MPNP application ( distant relative / friend ) category.

My question is I have already cleared IELTS test in the year of 2008 and 2009 respectively. Both the times I got 6.5 overall band score. But both the test results were expired in the year of 2010 and 2011 respectively. I have done my schooling as well my college graduation, and the medium of instruction was English. Do I need to undergo IELTS test again as the result validity expired or Can I attach both of my previous test result to prove the language ability.

Do I need to submit ( upload ) these results at the time of MPNP online application or at the later stage ?

Khilav