AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
I'll like to ask some few questions concerning MPNP online application, how long will it take to to issued LOA? I'm yet to submit my application, which i'll do 2 weeks max.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Tosode said:
I'll like to ask some few questions concerning MPNP online application, how long will it take to to issued LOA? I'm yet to submit my application, which i'll do 2 weeks max.
3 to 4 months for Family Stream; 6 to 8 months for General Stream. However, it varies from time to time but at the moment since they have quite a backlog improvement in the near future is remote.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Tosode said:
Hope you're aware that your application will be assessed based on the new point grid. Check this site for the criteria: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/03/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

All the best.

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad123164 said:
3 to 4 months for Family Stream; 6 to 8 months for General Stream. However, it varies from time to time but at the moment since they have quite a backlog improvement in the near future is remote.
dear seniors .. please tell me can a friend sponser for MNIP general stream, i have one friend (best friend), who is PR of canada and living in mannitoba from 8 months and willing to sponser me. my occupation profession veterinarian is not in federal priority list, can i apply for general stream of MNIP. Is thier occupation priority list or general stream open to certain occupations ? am i eligible ? and how much is waiting time period i heard it is 12-18 months according to mannitoba govt immigration website please guide me thanks in advance..

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help please! Anyone who has a fillable copy of Settlement Plan Part 2 so I can just fill it up myself and the sponsor will just affix his signature? Could you PM me please so I can give my email address? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

Waiting for answers for my questions posted above. Thank you

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news!

I am hearing plenty of sponsor interviews for FS Dec 2012 applicant. I hope it will continue in the coming weeks, especially for GS applicants. Grin Grin The source of our member Ad never fails to inform us. Wink

BTW, I also noticed several changes in MPNP website and now I cannot find the Q&A part or the field/form for inquiry which i am using to ensure 100% of return emails. Instead i have seen this, http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/.

NOTICES:

√ Reminder: check your e-mail

Applicants, Manitoba Supporters and consultants are reminded that all MPNP correspondence is by e-mail. Ensure the program has your current e-mail address. If sending updates to immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca make sure to include your full name, file number (if applicable) and both your new address and the address you previously provided. (Those who applied by mail will continue to receive postal correspondence.)

√ Get help with MPNP applications

In Winnipeg attend an information session on applying online to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers, most Tuesdays and Thursdays at the MPNP office: 7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Ave. You must first register by phone, 204-945-2806.

√ Application status inquiries

Manitoba Immigration and Multiculturalism, including the MPNP, does not accept inquiries (neither by phone, e-mail or in person) regarding the processing status of applications submitted to the MPNP.

√ New mail-in MAPP form

The MPNP still accepts mail applications from clients unable to use the Internet. To get the current MAPP go on the Internet and download and print the English or French form on our website using Adobe Reader.

I am betting that they will no longer respond to any inquiry related to app status.

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear, How much is total processing time for MNIP general stream (online application) ? Do I need to submit all documents here in India after getting LOA ?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabi_veterinarian said:
Dear, How much is total processing time for MNIP general stream (online application) ? Do I need to submit all documents here in India after getting LOA ?

Hello,

Probably 6mos. Yes, you have to collate all your documents for it to be complete.

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

1. how much is waiting time / processing time (for general stream MNIP online applicants) for medicals or PR visa after getting LOA (Letter of approval) from Manitoba immigration ?

2. How much time MNIP Immigration takes after close friend's interview in Manitoba ?

3. What is average processing time from submission of application till medicals/PR visa ? I heard 6-8 months for LOA (close friend's), and around 6-8 months afterwards. means total around 14-16 months on average. Is that true ?

Please reply.

Nicey

Apr 9, 2013
Hello guys...! It's my first time to join a forum and I'm glad that I'm a member now.

I have some questions with regards in answering the settlement plan 1. Hope you will help me in sharing your ideas and give some links that would answer the questions. Actually, I'm almost done on my application on line, I already uploaded the documents needed except from this following questions.
(My profession here in the Phils. is a teacher)
1. If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
2. Please explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba.
3. If your occupation is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba to ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba?

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Nicey said:
Hello guys...! It's my first time to join a forum and I'm glad that I'm a member now.

I have some questions with regards in answering the settlement plan 1. Hope you will help me in sharing your ideas and give some links that would answer the questions. Actually, I'm almost done on my application on line, I already uploaded the documents needed except from this following questions.
(My profession here in the Phils. is a teacher)
1. If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
2. Please explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba.
3. If your occupation is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba to ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba?
Hi! What you can do first is research on your target occupation in Canada and find out if you still need to undergo a licensing process to be able to practice your profession in Manitoba because not all occupations are regulated. I think most of the Level A occupations are. Provinces in Canada have different rules and regulations and licensing bodies for different occupations. You can start here:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/working-in-manitoba/

Just to share (so you'll have something to compare your settlement plan with), I applied under MPNP in June 2012 as a pharmacist. Before I applied, I am already aware of all the steps I need to undergo before I become a licensed pharmacist in Manitoba. In my case, I answered those questions above in this way:

- I did a research on this before I answered and what I stated was I need to take three exams first and undergo internship. You can answer this by searching your occupation in the link I posted above.

- I explained that I could take the IELTS before I go there since it is also a requirement in my occupation, and then prepare the documents for evaluation in order to take the exams.

- I didn't answer this one since my occupation is regulated.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

I need help. I just submitted my mpnp application today and I found out that my sponsor's email was incorrect. I need to update my sponsor's email address. I don't have the file number yet. Should I email mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca about the email update request?

Thanks in advance for all your inputs!

Regards,

fogus-bogus