+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

zeemama

Jul 4, 2012
Hi House,
Pls I need urgent help on this. My sponsor who happens to be a friend informed me that he has submitted my Application in MPNP office in Winnipeg middle of May. Today I got this mail from MPNP that" in reference to my electronic application to MPNP,we noticed that you haven't submitted your application and that your account has been inactive for over 60days.This is a friendly reminder that your account will be deleted after 90days of inactivity".
Please can anyone in d house tell me what this means? I thought Online application was solely for Family stream??
Thanks in anticipation.

jinozide

Jun 4, 2012
zeemama said:
Hi House,
Pls I need urgent help on this. My sponsor who happens to be a friend informed me that he has submitted my Application in MPNP office in Winnipeg middle of May. Today I got this mail from MPNP that" in reference to my electronic application to MPNP,we noticed that you haven't submitted your application and that your account has been inactive for over 60days.This is a friendly reminder that your account will be deleted after 90days of inactivity".
Please can anyone in d house tell me what this means? I thought Online application was solely for Family stream??
Thanks in anticipation.
Hi! the online application is applicable to the general stream as well. Since your friend had submitted your application, you may disregard your MPNP online account expiration. although it

jinozide

Jun 4, 2012
Hi everyone! finally i have submitted my online. Here is the info:

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Manila
App. Filed.......: Aug 1,2012 - Online Application
AOR Received..: Aug 1, 2012

Good luck to us all!!!! Thanks!

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Phoem said:
Hi Polay, my sponsor did the same thing. She dropped it off to MPNP office directly. After a week, she gave them a call and verified if it was received. As per MPNP, it was filed already along with my other documents. Let your sponsor call them next week for verification.
Hi Phoem,

how's your application going? have your sponsors been interviewed yet? i hope we get our LOA's soon, im a little worried cause i heard due to the backlog reduction initiative even online application processing becomes slower than before. still keeping my fingers crossed.

p ;)

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application reached CIO Sept 24, 2012
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
DM: 31-July-2013 PPR: 01-Aug-2013
Is no news a good news??? :-\

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
zeemama said:
Hi House,
Thanks in anticipation.
Hello :)

Did you ever make an account with MPNP Online application? That is the only thing I can think of the reason why they follow-up your application.

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
SETTLEMENT PLAN 2 REQUESTED PASSED ON 27-07-2013
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
hi,

I just want to know if it's okey to indicate the previous application in application history? Before, i applied in a general stream category thru mail, but now in online application i will be applying under family stream with the same sponsor my 1st cousin. Overlooking the situation, do you think it would cause a problem with my application?

Thanks,

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
not yet. still waiting...

polay_ph said:
Hi Phoem,

how's your application going? have your sponsors been interviewed yet? i hope we get our LOA's soon, im a little worried cause i heard due to the backlog reduction initiative even online application processing becomes slower than before. still keeping my fingers crossed.

p ;)

Chloe416

Aug 11, 2012
hi guys hope u can help me...my husband has a distant cousin that we are trying to sponsor under the general stream. He submitted his application early this year but was returned due to IEALTs and 3 mos. financial history. I guess it was rejected from the initial screening cause i can't remember receiving a letter or a file#

He is now ready to submit his application (he waited for the 3 mos financial history) but he noticed that there's a new form replacing the Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) though it indicates that "Applications underway with the old form MAS will continue to be accepted until Oct. 1, 2012". This form requires 6 months financial history.

He is trying to weigh his options as follows
1. submit his application based on the reason it got returned and using the old MAS
2. submit his application using the settlement form but with only 3 mos financial history, or
3. use the new settlement form and wait for another 3 mos financial history to complete the required 6 mos.

thanks in advance for your help..

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
mhersol said:
So happy and thankful. I received my cousin's LOA yesterday....
wOW COngrats...

champagne

Aug 12, 2012
I hope someone here can help me..

I am about to apply for MPNP Family stream.

Regarding the Proof of funds for MPNP online application.
The online tool ask for 6months bank statement.
As I am single, I need to show $10,000 CAD.
Now my question is, Do I need to show that I have the $10,000 in my bank account for the last 6 months or only on the latest bank statement?
I can show in the previous 6 months all my transactions, as well as my weekly salary that goes straight to that account but I don't have that $10,000 in the last 6months. I only have it in my latest bank statement.

does this mean that I need to wait for another 5months and have that $10,000 in my account until that time?

Another question.. this time regarding with IELTS..

is there an expiration for IELTS result for MPNP application?

I took my IELTS On Sept 2011.. and if ever I can only apply for MPNP after 5 months because of the bank statements, I will only be able to apply on December 2012. My IELTS will be more than 1 year already.

Thank you

Leigh12345

Jul 25, 2012
HEllo guys regarding on the documents that will be uploaded, does the documents need to be notarized? or original documents are enough.
what does this mean ->This is a certified translation of the original document, which I have also uploaded. do i need to check this box???? pls help

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application reached CIO Sept 24, 2012
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
DM: 31-July-2013 PPR: 01-Aug-2013
Leigh12345 said:
HEllo guys regarding on the documents that will be uploaded, does the documents need to be notarized? or original documents are enough.
what does this mean ->This is a certified translation of the original document, which I have also uploaded. do i need to check this box???? pls help
U can upload the scanned versions of original document. It is acceptable.

If you have any document which is in any other language than English (or french i guess) then you will have to upload the certified translation of that document and check that box.

pablas

Aug 14, 2012
Hi,
I have nearly $5000 CAD in my bank account & nearly $9000 CAD in PPF (Public Provident Fund) and no debts.
Does this satisfy the Assets criteria under family MPNP?
thanks.