+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

God Bless

Feb 19, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. The MPNP has several criteria. It is not based on your specific occupation per se. Factors such as age, adaptability (thru a Manitoba connection), education, work experience and language ability are the basis for a successful application to the MPNP. The Federal Skilled Worker category is the one that lists eligible occupations. I guess you kinda mixed up the two. Study first your options before you begin the application process. Your occupation does not seem to be included in the priority list (29 occupations) of FSW. You may not be eligible for FSW. However, you may still be eligible to other categories such as PNP's like that of Manitoba. Visit cic.gc.ca and immigratemanitoba.com for more information. Hope this was helpful to you.

Thanks for that.....

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
ak_indi said:
Hi All:

Great job by replying to queries. its after reading all these discussions i have just joined the group.
My question
I applied online family stream for MPNP in mid dec, my sponsor received call which no where looked like an interview. Me and my sponsor ; - ) are equally nervous...
pls suggest what questions do they ask in sponsor interview ???

Appreciate help in advance.

According to my brother, he was just asked if he really knows me, my full name, my address, where do I study in college, my work experience as well as details of my husband's work...as simple as that, it took only a few minutes...he also verified my brother's details like health card, address and his work details... :)

Goodluck!

Twix96

incubus082000

Feb 19, 2012
twix96 said:

According to my brother, he was just asked if he really knows me, my full name, my address, where do I study in college, my work experience as well as details of my husband's work...as simple as that, it took only a few minutes...he also verified my brother's details like health card, address and his work details... :)

Goodluck!

Twix96

hi twix96

san po destination nyo sa manitoba?

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
twix96 said:
Usually they are asking for 6 months bank history, in my case, i just submitted a bank CERTIFICATES since I also consolidated my funds during my application(august). Then on October , they are asking for the bank history already as lacking documents. Are you applying online too?
Hi Twix n everyone,
Im Alan a newbie to this 4rum. I just submitted my online application last week. I have a question of my networth since I uploaded the bank certificate (verification of deposit) and the scan of my savings account book. From reading u guys posts, I wud think they ll require me to submit a bank history soon. I really dont know how it looks like. Is it including all of our transactions from the last recent 6 months???

I dont know if mine sud be okie if I just opened my savings account book 2 months ago n nothing 's goin on before that time.

Please share ur experiences with your bank history request. Appreciate it much bros n sises. God bless u all!!!

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Goodluck!

Twix96

[/quote]

Hi:

Thanks for quick reply.
Your response has motivated me to ask a few more queries....

1. I applied online for family stream in the last week of december, (already my sponsor recevied a call to submit a couple more documents) after submitting Settlement Plan 1, 2 etc. when should we expect sponsor interview, if any.

2. Is LOA always sent by snail mail; or is there any way we can expedite it or if we receive any email that its been issued or can it be sent by MPNP thru email. Any suggestions on how it can be handled better?

3. New checklist of documents to be submitted to CIO, Sydney, (after receipt of LOA) does not talks about any documents (like educational, experience or IELTS) should we actually submit the same (or attested copies) even when not specified in checklist?

4. Can my sponsor pay my fee by Credit card?

Thanks for your replies,

AK

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
incubus082000 said:
hi twix96

san po destination nyo sa manitoba? my brother is in winnipeg :)

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
ak_indi said:

Goodluck!

Twix96

Hi:

Thanks for quick reply.
Your response has motivated me to ask a few more queries....

1. I applied online for family stream in the last week of december, (already my sponsor recevied a call to submit a couple more documents) after submitting Settlement Plan 1, 2 etc. when should we expect sponsor interview, if any. 2-3 weeks more or less :)

2. Is LOA always sent by snail mail; or is there any way we can expedite it or if we receive any email that its been issued or can it be sent by MPNP thru email. Any suggestions on how it can be handled better?
you will receive your LOA thru snail mail not email since we need the original printout of LOA in case VIsa Office will ask for it. It will be sent on your mailing address declared in the application.

3. New checklist of documents to be submitted to CIO, Sydney, (after receipt of LOA) does not talks about any documents (like educational, experience or IELTS) should we actually submit the same (or attested copies) even when not specified in checklist? YES, no need to submit them,just follow the checklist from CIO

4. Can my sponsor pay my fee by Credit card? i think it is Possible, you just need to get the credit card details of your sponsor but he needs to sign the payment form i think... sorry i am not so sure about using other's credit card...but bankdraft is much better...

HOPE IT HELPS! Goodluck!

Thanks for your replies,

AK

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
alan_eatbread said:
Hi Twix n everyone,
Im Alan a newbie to this 4rum. I just submitted my online application last week. I have a question of my networth since I uploaded the bank certificate (verification of deposit) and the scan of my savings account book. From reading u guys posts, I wud think they ll require me to submit a bank history soon. I really dont know how it looks like. Is it including all of our transactions from the last recent 6 months???

I dont know if mine sud be okie if I just opened my savings account book 2 months ago n nothing 's goin on before that time.

Please share ur experiences with your bank history request. Appreciate it much bros n sises. God bless u all!!!
Hi Twix, please consult me a bit with your bank history experiences!!! Appreciate it much!!! Alan

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
alan_eatbread said:
Hi Twix, please consult me a bit with your bank history experiences!!! Appreciate it much!!! Alan
Well, mine is almost the same, I consolidated all my cash in 1 bank account 1 month before I submitted my online application (August). I received an email asking for bank history for the last 6 months around mid October, so what I did , photocopied all pages of my passbook 6 months backwards and have it signed by the manager of the bank. Scanned them (8 pages) and send it back through email again. :)

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
incubus082000 said:
wow same here mam, my sister also in winnipeg..

are you from manila?
yes,im currently in manila and waiting for AOR from CEM. How abt you? :)

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
@ TWIX98

Hi twix98. ask ko lang sana kung nainterview din ba thru phone yung sponsor mo?
Wla kc ako nakita sa timeline ng application mo kung kailan nainterview sponsor mo?
lahat ba ng sponsor iniinterview o meron ding hindi n tinatawagan ng mpnp?
please reply. Thanks...

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Twix and all; thanks for your replies...

..my sponsor was interviewed today....I am hoping we all get good news. I am thinking about arranging documents for CIO now...

Pls. illuminate on the following...

1. Please guide/reconfirm...no educational, IELTS or experience certificate needs to be sent to CIO.? If not, is it asked by respective Visa Office later?

2. Do we need to submit original passport to CIO? If not when do we submit it?

3. How long it CIO takes to process and the next steps....like when do we know CIO sent it to Visa Office....

4. How long Visa office normally takes?

5. Is having a close relative outside Manitoba affects MPNP application....pls share experiences/tales related to this...

Appreciate all and good wishes.

Thanks,
ak_india

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
@ ak_indi

Hi. Ask ko lang sana kung kailan k ngfile ng application sa mpnp at kung anu-ano b yung tinanong sa sponsor mo sa interview. Nghihintay p lng din kc ako ng interview eh. Ako kc nagsponsor sa sister ko. Last January 11 nya naifile application nya and that same day nareceive nya file number nya. Since then wla n kmi naririnig mula sa mpnp. pls. reply. tnx