N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
I have one more question to be ask here and seeking help from u friends here

I have my brother there in Manitoba so its under the close relative so I Just have upload his all documents which is ask in online application tools right

Also his wife is there with him thr in manitoba so i just want to confirm that i would have to upload her documents in online application tools under relative and friends or brothers documents as sponser is enough to upload and if i would hv to upload my sister in laws documents than what should be the relatiionship type to keep in box like others or it should be count in community relation or distance relative

please friends suggest me right cause of action which i have to take from here onwards regarding the same application

should i upload my brothers wife documents in online mpnp application or its not required there to upload because system showing me msg stating that only one distance relative or friends can endorse ur settlement plan so i m litbit confuse about the same.. please suggest friends

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
I have one more question to be ask here and seeking help from u friends here

I have my brother there in Manitoba so its under the close relative so I Just have upload his all documents which is ask in online application tools right

Also his wife is there with him thr in manitoba so i just want to confirm that i would have to upload her documents in online application tools under relative and friends or brothers documents as sponser is enough to upload and if i would hv to upload my sister in laws documents than what should be the relatiionship type to keep in box like others or it should be count in community relation or distance relative

please friends suggest me right cause of action which i have to take from here onwards regarding the same application

should i upload my brothers wife documents in online mpnp application or its not required there to upload because system showing me msg stating that only one distance relative or friends can endorse ur settlement plan so i m litbit confuse about the same.. please suggest friends
My brother is in Manitoba too with his wife.. I only used my brothers documents and did not mention anything about his wife on my application. My brother downloaded the settlement plan 2 and answered them, when he received an email telling him to submit the settlement 2 - he personally hand it over to the MPNP office in winnipeg.

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
oh thnks friends

can u please send me link for settlemnt plan 2 copy so tht i can download the same and read once

also give me some knowledge tht what documents of ur brothers u did submited while u applied online

please give me list of documents which i need to take scan copy of my brother to submit along with application

also for ur information i would like to say tht i m luking for apply for my cousn brother to apply because i have already received my MPNP visa on 8th January 2012 but now luking for visa for my cousin brother as my real brother is staying in manitoba so he will sponser him but litbit confuse about the required documents of sponser so i request u to please guide me so tht i can ask him to provide the same so tht i can download the same

also provide me link for settlement part 2 forms so tht i can read the same also request u to give me som knwoledge about english proficiency like if i dont have IELTS Certificate but i did bachelor and master which instruction ofstudy wass english so i dnt think i need to go for IELTS right and I can only sbmit my trancript which prove my language of instruction for tht study so this prove my language of study in english

is this right?

chicago bull

Jan 6, 2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
oh thnks friends

can u please send me link for settlemnt plan 2 copy so tht i can download the same and read once

also give me some knowledge tht what documents of ur brothers u did submited while u applied online

please give me list of documents which i need to take scan copy of my brother to submit along with application

also for ur information i would like to say tht i m luking for apply for my cousn brother to apply because i have already received my MPNP visa on 8th January 2012 but now luking for visa for my cousin brother as my real brother is staying in manitoba so he will sponser him but litbit confuse about the required documents of sponser so i request u to please guide me so tht i can ask him to provide the same so tht i can download the same

also provide me link for settlement part 2 forms so tht i can read the same also request u to give me som knwoledge about english proficiency like if i dont have IELTS Certificate but i did bachelor and master which instruction ofstudy wass english so i dnt think i need to go for IELTS right and I can only sbmit my trancript which prove my language of instruction for tht study so this prove my language of study in english

is this right?
google Manitoba immigration and go to the official website.. and you will find all the answeres to your questions and the forms you need.

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
ariza said:
congrats... bilis naman... Goodluck and God bless po..
Hi Ariza... Did you take IELTS? Have you submitted it together with your application? Are you under General Stream also?

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
mushie2182 said:
Hi Ariza... Did you take IELTS? Have you submitted it together with your application? Are you under General Stream also?
hi... yes, i submitted IELTS with the application.. i'm under family support stream..

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
ariza said:
hi... yes, i submitted IELTS with the application.. i'm under family support stream..
tHAnks Ariza...i need to take IELTS talaga pala...
wow kaya pala po ang bilis 'coz' you're under Family Support Stream =)
Good luck and God bless you :0

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
mushie2182 said:
tHAnks Ariza...i need to take IELTS talaga pala...
wow kaya pala po ang bilis 'coz' you're under Family Support Stream =)
Good luck and God bless you :0
thanks... you need to take IELTS under general stream.. :) goodluck

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
sent application package to CIO, NS... big thanks to everyone who answered all my questions.. and to those who didn't... ;) God bless us all... remember, God never leaves...

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
is there anybody else who can provide me link for donwload forms for application to manitoba nomination in physical way by post

please send me forms link here or one can also send me all required forms for application to manitoba for nomination on my email id amp_reck@yahoo.co.in

i am waiting for your revert friends i m really seeking ur help for this please help me with link whre i can download form or please send me form directly to my email id amp_reck@yahoo.co.iin

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ariza said:
sent application package to CIO, NS... big thanks to everyone who answered all my questions.. and to those who didn't... ;) God bless us all... remember, God never leaves...
Good luck on your next step Ariza. Kami still completing the requirements.

Good luck to all!

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
is there anybody else who can provide me link for donwload forms for application to manitoba nomination in physical way by post

please send me forms link here or one can also send me all required forms for application to manitoba for nomination on my email id amp_reck @ yahoo.co.in

i am waiting for your revert friends i m really seeking ur help for this please help me with link whre i can download form or please send me form directly to my email id amp_reck @ yahoo.co.iin
Hello Friends

Please help me here

I am eagerly seeking for my brother application for Nomination Approval/ Certificate of Manitoba and seeking physical forms link so that i can download physical forms to attached in physical application to Manitoba Province... Please let me share friends

Dosto kuch to help karo

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Friends

Please help me here

I am eagerly seeking for my brother application for Nomination Approval/ Certificate of Manitoba and seeking physical forms link so that i can download physical forms to attached in physical application to Manitoba Province... Please let me share friends

Dosto kuch to help karo

here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

goodluck!

alque

Jan 21, 2012
can someone help me kung san makikita yung online application form para mk pag fill up kmi s manitoba provincial nomination program under general stream.tnx in advance.

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
alque said:
can someone help me kung san makikita yung online application form para mk pag fill up kmi s manitoba provincial nomination program under general stream.tnx in advance.
online application is not applicable under general stream po... pwede lang po sa employer-direct, international student, and family support stream... visit nyo na lang po website, www.immigratemanitoba.com..