+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP online application _ Notification issue

akinolabola24

Feb 7, 2024
Hi, I submitted a full MPNP application since on the 3rd Feb 2024. I got a confirmation email saying that payment has been received and that a fill number will be sent within the next 48hours. Its over 72 hours and am yet to receive any email concerning my fill number. However, online status is showing that application has been received and my cosine is yet to receive any notification concerning my settlement plan part 2. Is this right or have i done something wrong or has anyone else experienced this?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi, I submitted a full MPNP application since on the 3rd Feb 2024. I got a confirmation email saying that payment has been received and that a fill number will be sent within the next 48hours. Its over 72 hours and am yet to receive any email concerning my fill number. However, online status is showing that application has been received and my cosine is yet to receive any notification concerning my settlement plan part 2. Is this right or have i done something wrong or has anyone else experienced this?
[/QUOTE
There is a huge backlog in the application processing for MPNP

DarlynSom

Feb 24, 2024
I have same issue. I contacted Manitoba and they said they are having an issue with gmail and would be rectifying it soon. I guess you have a gmail account..

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
I have same issue. I contacted Manitoba and they said they are having an issue with gmail and would be rectifying it soon. I guess you have a gmail account..
Thanks for the update