+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - need help with connections

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
Hi All,

I am trying to apply MPNP, I got struck at this point. Could someone help me with the below requirement please. I do have friends in other provinces but not in Manitoba. Can someone help me with the connections in Manitoba.
Any inputs are greatly apricated.
Thanks.
A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I am trying to apply MPNP, I got struck at this point. Could someone help me with the below requirement please. I do have friends in other provinces but not in Manitoba. Can someone help me with the connections in Manitoba.
Any inputs are greatly apricated.
Thanks.
A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration program.
You don’t have any connections so not eligible through connections.