Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
zealotzealot said:
Oh God plz help me out
9 months gone but still I havnt no news about my sponsor's interview

May God Bless me.....
Dude what are you waiting for? call them immediately. Let me give you one advise...when you called don't be direct, just ask the officer please does she/he think it is normal for an application to take that long and am sure from the response she gives you will now why. one of the may reason tht delay or even result into denial is when you can't proove strong tie either to the province or your sponsor. In my case it was delay a bit like 2-3 weeks after my sponsor was interviewed and they had to call me again and interviewed me to proof my ties to the province. All because when we were filling our MPNP forms I mentioned my wife's counsin who lives in BC and they thought we are not going to stay in Manitoba. All the best

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
HI Everybody,
Today I had called to MPNP office and I came to know that now they are processing jan 3rd week application
Regards
Krishna

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody

is there any luckiest applicant who applied in or after AUG 2011 and got LOA ?

waiting for your replies...

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi guys,

I have created a facebook page for members here .. I figured it would be easier to communicate .. anyways.. for all of you who are interested .. please join the group - Provincial Nominee - Canada on FB.. here's the link for it .. cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241326632609197/

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody

can you please tell me that how long it takes to get LOA ( Nomination Letter) after getting AOR ?

is there anybody who applied in or after Aug 2011 and got LOA ?

thanks in advance

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
abercombrie said:
ANY UPDATES WHICH MONTH THIS YEAR ARE THEY SENDIN THE AOR's?
Hi,

As per the tracking list, those who applied on 3rd week of January are the one receiving there AORs now, like Gurmeet0729 and Ms Teddy. So we can expect that within last week of this month, February applicants might receive theirs as well. Inshallah....

Cheers :)

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ EVERSTRANGER
SO MEANING MARCH APPLICANTS MIGHT RECEIVE THEIRS ON THE LAST WEEK OF JULY? ----WOW ! THIS IS REALLY KILLING ME SOFTLY ;(

@ karambir singh - how did ur sponsor know that they are speeding up the process?

@ ms tedy ,,,,congrats ! for receiving ur AOR ...UNDER WHICH STREAM DID U APPLY FOR?

ANY MARCH 2012 APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED ANY AOR YET?

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Hi zealotzealot,

I understand how you feel not receiving yet your LOA until this time. Maybe you have checked the timelines of other MPNP applicants under general stream category and it really does not follow a definite pattern. Some received their LOA after six months but others received theirs after 9 months or even after a year. I don't know if you inquired already and what's the reply of Manitoba Immigration Office.

I'm also waiting for my AOR from CIO but I haven't received any update yet and the six weeks processing period is over. That means I can inquire so I hope someone could help me if what's the best means for me to get in touch with CIO Nova Scotia aside from their email address. Thanks and God bless us all.

zealotzealot said:
hi everybody

can you please tell me that how long it takes to get LOA ( Nomination Letter) after getting AOR ?

is there anybody who applied in or after Aug 2011 and got LOA ?

thanks in advance

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Teddy Congrats
@ All any updates ?

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
abercombrie said:
@ EVERSTRANGER
SO MEANING MARCH APPLICANTS MIGHT RECEIVE THEIRS ON THE LAST WEEK OF JULY? ----WOW ! THIS IS REALLY KILLING ME SOFTLY ;(

@ karambir singh - how did ur sponsor know that they are speeding up the process?

@ ms tedy ,,,,congrats ! for receiving ur AOR ...UNDER WHICH STREAM DID U APPLY FOR?

ANY MARCH 2012 APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED ANY AOR YET?
Hi,

I'm just saying this based on the trend that we have on the tracking list, but it still depends on the documents that you have forwarded to them, if it's complete then might be the March applicant will receive their AOR earlier than those who applied in February and vice versa. If you are confident that they are no missing documents on your applications, then you'll be receiving yours sooner.

Cheers. God bless us all. :)

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@EVERSTRANGER---
i passed the complete documents coz prior to submitting my application ive read any forums fr different sites and made ready the possible documents they will ask and so submitted each to avoid delay...i filed mine last march but until now no aor yet...applied under gen stream here....

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ GAT

- perhaps you will be receivin yours soon...ive heard the feb applicants are processed now...i applied march 2012...lets us know ok?

@ BK

- any news so far?did you try callin mpnp?

@ms tedy

message me your YM ...and i will add you...

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@ONYII...yeah ,,,,but based on the trend..feb applicants are bein processed now...

FYI ONLY

DEAR ALL
I just asked my friend fr MANITOBA and this news is not yet implemented...it will really be a LONG discussion before they will impose it...I AGREE with Bk, come on guys ! LOGIC here is why they are still sending AOR if they will stop the MPNP right? So meaning the mpnp office is not even aware of stopping it..coz they will be the first ones to know if it will be stopped and they wont make any move of sending AORS already....

APPLICATION IS STILL ON GOING !...THEY cant abruptly stop this...it will take a long long time before it will happen...so meaning all applicants beyond now can still have a very high hope....

this is a worldwide consideration for those who want to apply...and MPNP is just fair enough to let us know that the applications are still accepted by sending each the AOR....mpnp is not a small office here...THEY WILL RELLY UNDERGO a series of talks and years before they will suddenly stop this...perhaps little by little meaning they can cut off the nuber of approved applicatns each year or so..but not in just one snap everythin is gone....

BE HAPPY EVERYONE....BE POSITIVE...lets all PRAY !