+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP how does it work? which are the steps?

jdtorres

Jul 22, 2014
Hello my name is Jose and I want to apply for the MPNP, but first I want to know how it works.
With the MPNP sefl assesment points worksheet I get a score of around 61 points(without my work experience).
CLB 7 (18 points)
30 years old (10 points)
Master degree (MBA) and a Undergraduate in Marketing. (25 points)
Close Friend in Manitoba (10 points)

71 points if a take in mind my work experience here at my home country.
2 years work experience (10 points)

I have really close friend(Canadian Citizen). in Winnipeg, he would be my sponsor.

So regarding to the application, exactly what do I need to do? Which are the steps in order to apply? Which documents do I need to do so?, At what time or moment does my sponsor do something with my application?.
Which are the time frames for every step.

Please help me with this, I need all the info I can get, before applying, thanks in advance for all your help.

Reactions: nedian84

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Hello my name is Jose and I want to apply for the MPNP, but first I want to know how it works.
With the MPNP sefl assesment points worksheet I get a score of around 61 points(without my work experience).
CLB 7 (18 points)
30 years old (10 points)
Master degree (MBA) and a Undergraduate in Marketing. (25 points)
Close Friend in Manitoba (10 points)

71 points if a take in mind my work experience here at my home country.
2 years work experience (10 points)

I have really close friend(Canadian Citizen). in Winnipeg, he would be my sponsor.

So regarding to the application, exactly what do I need to do? Which are the steps in order to apply? Which documents do I need to do so?, At what time or moment does my sponsor do something with my application?.
Which are the time frames for every step.

Please help me with this, I need all the info I can get, before applying, thanks in advance for all your help.
Did u get LAA?