punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
I am not sure if 7-8 months is fast. Haha. But comparing it to the prev years,it is short this time. Yes, i applied last Aug 31, then, my sponsor got interviewed last Mar6, received my AOR via email last Mar 12. I am waiting for my LOA. Good luck, your time will come, we just have to very patient. Itguy is november applicant as well.
Dear kurtsebastian, what is your occupation, profession, under which NOC you applied for MNIP, general stream or family stream ? If I pass license exams as mentioned in SP2 forum, does it really help in processing fast ? I am going to apply MNIP general stream in August 2013. waiting for my sponser to complete 1 year stay in Manitoba. Please kindly reply me. Thanks guys in advance. Congrats for LOA !!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabi_veterinarian said:
Dear kurtsebastian, what is your occupation, profession, under which NOC you applied for MNIP, general stream or family stream ? If I pass license exams as mentioned in SP2 forum, does it really help in processing fast ? I am going to apply MNIP general stream in August 2013. waiting for my sponser to complete 1 year stay in Manitoba. Please kindly reply me. Thanks guys in advance. Congrats for LOA !!
hello punjabi_veterinarian, me and my wife are nurses, Under GS. Yes, it will help you to strengthen your case not quite sure if you will be be given expedited process. GS and FS streams have been abolished already meaning, they will no longer prioritize FS, the only advantage for those applicants with close relative is that they will have 20 points comparing to 10 points as for friends only. It is fair game now, as long as you score 60 points and up and do have a supporter you will be considered. :D. BTW, i have not received my LOA yet, still waiting.

silverdoe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
hi kuya kurt!

I've read your posts on our MPNP group on Facebook and found out that we have a similar case about updating MPNP regarding our employment information.

I also had a change of employer/job within the duration of processing/assessment by MPNP. So my question is Do we really have to update our employment record to them or just wait for the LOA to arrive once sponsor's interview has been conducted and just let the updates be seen or reflect on the personal history form included in the CIO application. I mean if my sponsor already told MPNP that I no longer work under the last employment indicated in my MPNP application, is it still a need to update it to them when you're only just waiting for LOA to arrive?

This was the dilemma that bugged me by the time I got a file number from them. "Do I have to update them or not"? Please share your insights kua kurt cause you're the one who knows a lot of things about MPNP more than anyone in this forum. :D ;D Thank you!!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverdoe said:
hi kuya kurt!

I've read your posts on our MPNP group on Facebook and found out that we have a similar case about updating MPNP regarding our employment information.

I also had a change of employer/job within the duration of processing/assessment by MPNP. So my question is Do we really have to update our employment record to them or just wait for the LOA to arrive once sponsor's interview has been conducted and just let the updates be seen or reflect on the personal history form included in the CIO application. I mean if my sponsor already told MPNP that I no longer work under the last employment indicated in my MPNP application, is it still a need to update it to them when you're only just waiting for LOA to arrive?

This was the dilemma that bugged me by the time I got a file number from them. "Do I have to update them or not"? Please share your insights kua kurt cause you're the one who knows a lot of things about MPNP more than anyone in this forum. :D ;D Thank you!!
Hello Silverdoe,

I think we really have to update MPNP on the changes, because it is our responsibility. I solely forgotten why i have not thought of it the moment MPNP sent my AOR, i was preoccupied of my LOA. But i also get your side that you do not want to disclose it anymore for the fact that this may affect your application. I think if you have shifted in another job (ex. Teacher to a call center agent or any job that is different from your prev work) do not update it. But if you just changed your employer but same job title, update it.

I think i made a mistake by telling my supporter that i have changed my employer and my job title (from a nurse to pharmacy benefits analyst).

silverdoe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Thank you for your prompt response!

So what about a job title of a Full time tutor which was I declared as my last employment, but currently i work as a Teacher (different employer)? Do you think they can be of same job title and needed updating?

Are you working on it right now with updating your employment info? What steps are you taking to inform them?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverdoe said:
Thank you for your prompt response!

So what about a job title of a Full time tutor which was I declared as my last employment, but currently i work as a Teacher (different employer)? Do you think they can be of same job title and needed updating?

Are you working on it right now with updating your employment info? What steps are you taking to inform them?
No problem. Yes, update it, because are just the same. Yes, I will update it today or tomorrow via email. I will attach the docs.

silverdoe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Thanks! May i know their email address? Is it necessary to notarize a copy before sending it to them?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silverdoe said:
Thanks! May i know their email address? Is it necessary to notarize a copy before sending it to them?
mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca or immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca. No need for notarization.

silverdoe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
thanks a bunch kurt!

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:
No updates. hahaha
oo nga parekoy, kahit san sulok ng social network walang updates din, tahimik ang mga ka tropa.. nag aantay..

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Hi mates, (general stream)

I would like to share this short information/updates I received from MPNP.

Dear ***********:

Thank you for your email. As of this date, we are entering applications that were received in October 2012.

You will be receiving a letter as soon as your application has been entered on our database. Processing times vary by the volume of applications received. Please do not contact our office to inquire about status of applications, we cannot provide this information.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.
Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.

wackydach

Feb 24, 2013
itguy29 said:
Hi mates, (general stream)

I would like to share this short information/updates I received from MPNP.

Dear ***********:

Thank you for your email. As of this date, we are entering applications that were received in October 2012.

You will be receiving a letter as soon as your application has been entered on our database. Processing times vary by the volume of applications received. Please do not contact our office to inquire about status of applications, we cannot provide this information.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.
Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.
That's good news Bro! October then November... Waaahhh! Eto na yun... malapit na malapit na.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
wackydach said:
That's good news Bro! October then November... Waaahhh! Eto na yun... malapit na malapit na.
oo nga parekoy. nalalapit na rin