+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

karanindia

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Zaiiinab said:
Hello Everyone !

I did submit EOI in August 2016 and my points are 417 what does that mean? Also how long will it take that I receive further instructions i.e. LAA? Your response will be highly appreciated :)
no chance of getting LAA. Coj points won't come down from540 level

Zaiiinab

Sep 4, 2016
karanindia said:
no chance of getting LAA. Coj points won't come down from540 level
What are Coj points? Also should I lose the hope to migrate to Manitoba, Canada or is there any chance / way to be up?

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
AnnaG said:
Premier announces a new Labour Market Strategy for Immigration to provide direction for the renewal of the MPNP. The MPNP for Skilled Workers and Business will be renewed with a stronger emphasis on candidates with high potential to meet the Province’s projected labour market needs over the next 5 years, and who can establish higher investment businesses that create jobs for Manitobans. The specific details of changes to MPNP criteria and processes, as well as the new cost recovery model with application fees, will be announced in early 2017 after program changes have been approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. For more information, read the complete Government of Manitoba News Release here, and watch this website for future updates.

More information: http://news.gov.mb.ca/news/index.html?archive=&item=39952
Is it a good news or its going to be tougher? I am completely confused

rebenny

Nov 25, 2016
Goodday to all members, please i need clarifications before sending application to cic from all senior members.

Nominated by Manitoba province, compiling forms to send to cic. would list my questions below, would appreciate if i get help from forum members, Olurotimi, Ayokunlex, and others please help.

1. Have made payments online and attached receipt to my application, Is it mandatory to still complete the fee payment form included in the checklist?
2. Should school certificates be included with my application?
3. When filling the generic form which category is more appropriate to select "skilled worker or Provincial Nominee"
4.Also on the IMMM0008_4e , its asking for provincal stream/category. ....( I filled it this way ( skilled worker overseas/Provincial Nominee)
Am not sure if this is appropiate
would appreciate ur response to the questions above.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
rebenny said:
Goodday to all members, please i need clarifications before sending application to cic from all senior members.

Nominated by Manitoba province, compiling forms to send to cic. would list my questions below, would appreciate if i get help from forum members, Ayokunlex, and others please help.

1. Have made payments online and attached receipt to my application, Is it mandatory to still complete the fee payment form included in the checklist?
2. Should school certificates be included with my application?
3. When filling the generic form which category is more appropriate to select "skilled worker or Provincial Nominee"
4.Also on the IMMM0008_4e , its asking for provincal stream/category. ....( I filled it this way ( skilled worker overseas/Provincial Nominee)
Am not sure if this is appropiate
would appreciate ur response to the questions above.

thats very good, now you calm down, reveiw every thing you filled and very important, make sure you sign all those documents, and make sure you download the latest and updated forms

1 NO, you dont need to fill payment reciept anymore, you just attach the reciepts
2 NO, you have cleared this in nomination process
3 YES, you will select SKILLED WORKER, they already no that you are pronvincial nominee, remember you are sending your LOA
4 YES

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I would like to apply for MPNP. I computed my points if I'm eligible to apply and I got more than 60 points, however, I don't have Connection to Manitoba which I believe a requirement even if you pass a score of 60. I also found out that you can also do Exploratory Visit which is given by Manitoba. Intake is closed for 2016 based on their website, but would like to ask how can I apply or request for Exploratory Visit? I did not find any similar information on how to apply for EV thru their website.

Is there anyone here who has undergone exploratory visit? Hope you can share it.

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A