Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
newmpnp2016 said:
my status directly changed from received to assessment in process and haven't got any call from MPNP officials yet. IS my process going on right direction ??? it's almost a week.
Your kind suggestions will be appreciated.

they will mail your sponsor before the interview

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
newmpnp2016 said:
i am inland applicant bro ...they calls us directly but i didn't get any call neither my status changed
to pending

ok Good, it will change to assement completed, not pending, then they will send you LOA, within a Month

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
Most of my friends who applied together got interview and their status changed from received to pending to processing but mine
i even didn't get any phone call/interview and my status directly changed to processing

ok Good, it will change to assement completed, not pending, then they will send you LOA, within a Month

Miko01

Aug 17, 2016
guys need help here, trying to fill out eoi what do you think will be my answer for this since im in Dubai. "Your country of residence is the country you are currently living in. A person’s country of residence may be different from their country or countries of citizenship." this is for question what is your country of residence? do i need to answer Dubai since Im currently working here? i hope someone can answer me please...

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
newmpnp2016 said:
Most of my friends who applied together got interview and their status changed from received to
pending to processing but mine
i even didn't get any phone call/interview and my status directly changed to processing

ok this is it, your application is supose to change from assesment pending to assesment in process, now during assesment in process is when they will interview your sponsor, so thats the way the process it, so after that it will change to assement completed

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Miko01 said:
guys need help here, trying to fill out eoi what do you think will be my answer for this since im in Dubai. "Your country of residence is the country you are currently living in. A person’s country of residence may be different from their country or countries of citizenship." this is for question what is your country of residence? do i need to answer Dubai since Im currently working here? i hope someone can answer me please...

yea, your country of residence will be dubai, your country of birth or citizenship will be your original country, e.g me, my country of residence is USA, now my country of birth[citizen] is Nigeria, very easy

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
Ayokunlex01 said:
Nawa for your grammar

yea, your country of residence will be dubai, your country of birth or citizenship will be your original country, e.g me, my country of residence is USA, now my country of birth[citizen] is Nigeria, very easy

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System – Draw #20 –

August 24, 2016

Skilled Workers in Manitoba

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 176

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 592