+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

ssingh68

Jul 28, 2014
ssingh68 said:
Dear znarfier
Did u received letter of approval or ur sponsor got interview call or not yet. Or any idea how long it takes. Please let us know whenever u will get any news.

Sonia singh

JOELJULIA

Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laa on 05/06/2015 FOR SWO

spp2 sub on 22/07/2015

Thank you for submitting an application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
In order to be eligible to apply to the MPNP, you must demonstrate that you have legal status if residing in Canada and that you have a connection to Manitoba through current/prior employment or studies in the province, or friends/family in Manitoba who are supporting your application.
In addition, you must provide information and documents to substantiate any claims you have made in your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the MPNP.

We have pre-screened your application and wish to advise that same has not been accepted for assessment for the following reasons:
· In your EOI, you awarded yourself CLB 8 (25 points) for your listening score. In fact your score should have been CLB 7 (22 points); please note that you should not round up your score.

To be considered in a future draw, please submit a new Expression of Interest and ensure you answer all questions truthfully and correctly. In order to do so, you will have to create a new Government of Manitoba account.

.....THEY HAVE PRE-SCREENED MY APPL. WITHIN 2 MONTHS AFTER MY SPONSOR SUBMITTED THE SPP2.
SO FAST IN PROCESSING THE APPL. FOR ASSESSMENT.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
ssingh68 said:
Dear znarfier
Did u received letter of approval or ur sponsor got interview call or not yet. Or any idea how long it takes.

Sonia singh
Hi ssingh68! Sorry, I was busy with work these days...

No, not yet. My status is still received up to now. My timeline is on the left side of this post.

I was and is expecting a faster processing from the MPNP based on their promise. So, I hope 2015 applicants, including mine, will be assessed very soon... Ist been 5 since I submitted my EOI and 4 mos since I sent my full application.

How about you?

dein2k

Oct 7, 2015
Good Day,

I'm new here at the forum and I've been reading all the infos/comments in this topic as I could about MNPN application process..
It seem its hard to wait and don't know what to expect in the next draw... ;D

I have a score of 534 in the EOI-SW and have Close relatives. I have a problem with my IELTS because I got a low Band:
Listening 5.5
Reading 5
Writing 5
Speaking 5

1. Can any one advise me if my IELTS will be enough in my case when I have an NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering technologies and technician. :( :( 8) 8)
2. If in case that I got Nominated in Manitoba? Will I passed the CIC? :-X :-X :'(

Thank for your feedback and God bless to us all.....

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
dein2k Your IELTS score is not so low.. Manitoba accpets low score band also.. Your score is good.

Important is that you must score a good EOI score. Then you can get early LAA.. If IELTS score won't be a hurdle. Important things are settlement plan, EOI score etc...SO GO AHEAD BRO.

dein2k

Oct 7, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
dein2k Your IELTS score is not so low.. Manitoba accpets low score band also.. Your score is good.

Important is that you must score a good EOI score. Then you can get early LAA.. If IELTS score won't be a hurdle. Important things are settlement plan, EOI score etc...SO GO AHEAD BRO.

Dear sumitk12345,
Thank you for your response. ;) We can do this... hehehe... ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

fangirl27

Oct 10, 2015
Good day!

I just want to clarify if I can choose both a close relative in Manitoba and a close friend outside manitoba is that possible? Because I want to earn some more points. Or it would have a risk factor/minus points. I'm really confuse pls help! Thanks so much!

dein2k

Oct 7, 2015
fangirl27 said:
Good day!

I just want to clarify if I can choose both a close relative in Manitoba and a close friend outside manitoba is that possible? Because I want to earn some more points. Or it would have a risk factor/minus points. I'm really confuse pls help! Thanks so much!

Good Day,

Dear fangirl27,
Based on my understanding, you can choose one relative only. Please see below:

Factor 5: Adaptability

Adaptability points are calculated according to documented proof of a strong connection to Manitoba and employability in your assessed occupation, demonstrating that you have the genuine intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as a permanent resident. A connection to Manitoba is required of ALL applicants. You can only receive points for one type of connection, even if multiple apply to you. In addition to Adaptability points, you may also score points for Regional Immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.

Best wishes to us all...

fangirl27

Oct 10, 2015
dein2k said:
Good Day,

Dear fangirl27,
Based on my understanding, you can choose one relative only. Please see below:

Factor 5: Adaptability

Adaptability points are calculated according to documented proof of a strong connection to Manitoba and employability in your assessed occupation, demonstrating that you have the genuine intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as a permanent resident. A connection to Manitoba is required of ALL applicants. You can only receive points for one type of connection, even if multiple apply to you. In addition to Adaptability points, you may also score points for Regional Immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.

Best wishes to us all...

Thanks for the clarification dein2k that'd help a lot! :)
I already applied for EOI=SW since last May and I only scored 511 points so I wanted to gain more points if possible. I have a close relative in Manitoba and It's just so happened that I also have a friend in Toronto who's also willing to sponsored me, should I include her?

maxketan

Apr 1, 2012
Please guide.

If an applicant do not have any friends or family in Manitoba but an employer is ready to sponsor him, can he apply for MPNP with employer as a sponsor? This is for Overseas applicant.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
I think he can apply for MNPN. Let him get a letter of employment and document showing the company when thru the right process to get him. I have forgoten I think it is called LIM or LIMA. Am not sure. then he can up load it getting LOA.

dein2k

Oct 7, 2015
fangirl27 said:
Thanks for the clarification dein2k that'd help a lot! :)
I already applied for EOI=SW since last May and I only scored 511 points so I wanted to gain more points if possible. I have a close relative in Manitoba and It's just so happened that I also have a friend in Toronto who's also willing to sponsored me, should I include her?

Dear fangirl27,
That's a BIG NO, because you can declare Relatives in Manitoba only and not in the other parts of Canada if you don't want to get deduction or rejected.
:eek: :eek: ???
Many applicants are trying to hide or not declaring their ties in other parts of Canada for the reason that it will complicate only your application. :'(

samnina12345

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LAA 27 Nov app. 12 DEC 2015
hello freinds ..my close relative in outside winnipeg he lives in thompson ....so give more 50 points in EOI or not?
i am not sure :(

Oluwa

Oct 11, 2015
Hi everyone, am a silent follower of this forum and I have gained a lot. I have read how solutions are proffered to problems and likewise the sharing of information. I have been trying to submit my application for a while now and the challenge is under review and submit it states submit all supporting documents, while under application validation it states information entered correctly. I have uploaded all document and transcript for I and my spouse except for my high school which I only uploaded my certificate and my hubby's certificate as well. For my kids i did not fill their profile under education since they are still in elementary school.
All documents shows uploaded but still can't submit pls help.

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
samnina12345 said:
hello freinds ..my close relative in outside winnipeg he lives in thompson ....so give more 50 points in EOI or not?
i am not sure :(

Hello samnina12345!

You'll get 200 + 50 for Factor 5: Adaptability Connection... as per below:

Close relative in Manitoba = 200
Immigration destination in Manitoba is outside of Winnipeg = 50

Good luck!