+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you so much Kapete. I do appreciate you effort. Can you please answer my below query?
1. Birth Certificates/Marriage Certificate/Certificate of Employment/passport /Bank Certificate and bank statements - Does it need to be attested/notarized?
2. Transcript of Records and Certificate – High School and College if graduated (applicant and spouse)
- My brother completed BSC engineering. Does it need to be attested/notarized? Is WES assesment requied for school,High School and College? or only WES for college is sufficient?
3. IELTS (applicant only)- Does it need to be attested/notarized? does testing center need to send it directly?
4. Worksheet assessment (can be downloaded from website, should be at least 60 points, save file as mpnp-points-surname.pdf)
- please confirm is this the link?
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/09/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf
5. Do we need to submit any HARDCOPY documents for MPNP application?
6. My brother is applying from Bangladesh. Does police certificate needed when applying from overseas?

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you reinstadt .Are you an inland applicant?

reinstadt said:
Hi Tomalika, whatever your brother declared on his EOI he must submit documents to substantiate all the details he provided on his EOI. I just received my LAA this morning and hopefully all goes well.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
mandeepsandhu244 so how much score will decrease in 10th & 11th draw as you said will decrease more at this stage??? Possible to hit 500 level or Not bro??

pablas

Aug 14, 2012
Hi Friends,
My cousin score was 560 but she didn't recieved any LAA yet. Draw was held on 25th Sep. How soon can she expect LAA?

Thanks

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you so much Kapete. I do appreciate you effort. Can you please answer my below query?
1. Birth Certificates/Marriage Certificate/Certificate of Employment/passport /Bank Certificate and bank statements - Does it need to be attested/notarized?
2. Transcript of Records and Certificate – High School and College if graduated (applicant and spouse)
- My brother completed BSC engineering. Does it need to be attested/notarized? Is WES assesment requied for school,High School and College? or only WES for college is sufficient?
3. IELTS (applicant only)- Does it need to be attested/notarized? does testing center need to send it directly?
4. Worksheet assessment (can be downloaded from website, should be at least 60 points, save file as mpnp-points-surname.pdf)
- please confirm is this the link?
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/09/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf
5. Do we need to submit any HARDCOPY documents for MPNP application?
6. My brother is applying from Bangladesh. Does police certificate needed when applying from overseas?

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
vagaur said:
Hi

I received my LOA today. I really want to thank all of the members of this discussion group as I got a lot of information from here which is really helpful and thanks to Znarfier for making this group. Hope every one will get their LOA very very soon.

My Timeline

Inland applicant-open work permit-711 points-moved from ontario after graduation.
EOI Submitted : 13th May 2015
Draw Date : 20th May 2015
File Submission : 8th June 2015
File Updated online : 23rd July 2015 to Assessment Pending
My Interview : 26th August 2015 By Jordan
Online status : 26th August 2015 Assessment in Process
My Employer's Interview : 26th August 2015
Online Status : 4th Sep 2015 to Assessment Complete
LOA : 11th September via email

Best Wishes
Hi,

I moved from Ontario as well after graduation. Can you please give details of interview? Is it a mandatory step that they need to follow for every application? What kind of Interview is it?

Also, do i need to show settlement funds (CAD 10,000) or not applicable to us?

Thank you for your support.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Pablas.. I think the category should fall under this:- http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/opportunities-for-immigrants-in-manitoba-mpnp/opportunities-in-manitoba/regulated-professions-and-trades/

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have recently received the LAA from MPNP. I'm super excited and so grateful for this opportunity. My score is 560. However, I have a bit of a hard time writing a good settlement plan. For those who have gone through the full application, do you have good tips on writing settlement plan? Do I need to explain in details about my background, my previous jobs, and my current living situation? I don't live in my mother land, it's so complicated to explain, so I hope to avoid that if possible. Thanks so much for your advice.

Vi

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am planning to sponsor my Sister through MPNP. My Sister is taking help of a imm consultant to do the application.. .
I have been advised to provide the following documents :-

1. My Employment letter, My Salary / payroll statements
2. My Marriage certificate etc
3. Health card/ PR Card

I have my doubts if the point 1 & 2 are required even ??

pl if anyone can help me on this.. it seems the consultant is just asking for too many irrelevant docs

Thanks ..

Alex

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear Znarfier,

please help me regarding documentation because you are the one who have cleared all the beginning stages. I have some questions

1. Do we need WES for MPNP?
2. Do we required transcript? ( As my Bachelor degree and other documents are in Hindi and English language)
But my lawyer saying we need for CIC or CIO for permanent residence with full application. kindly help me. If you provide detailed information it will be great help.

Thank you so much in advance and best wishes for next steps.

ssingh68

Jul 28, 2014
Dear znarfier
Did u received letter of approval or ur sponsor got interview call or not yet. Or any idea how long it takes.

Sonia singh

[/quote]