+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI score error

mshongkong

Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone, urgent help is required ~

I submitted my MPNP EOI SW in Feb 2021 after I only worked for a month from graduating from school, later on, I found out I shouldn't as I was not working the job related to my studies course, I can only submit the EOI after I worked for six months. So just last week ( 6 months for my in-demand job), I submitted again my EOI. However I checked the total score, it didn't capture 500 scores for an in-demand job at all, my total score remains at 4xx.

What should I do? Does anyone have a similar situation? So frustrating.
I called over and over the office but have no luck getting through. I also emailed twice time still no reply.

mshongkong

Nov 11, 2019
Did you submit your long-term job offer from the same employer with your application?
No, I didn't find this requirement during the whole EOI submission, may I ask where to find it? I checked many times and couldn't find any missing area.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I didn't find this requirement during the whole EOI submission, may I ask where to find it? I checked many times and couldn't find any missing area.
But that is the whole point of the program, you are applying to. It is very clear.

Ongoing Manitoba employment is a means for skilled workers to demonstrate they have the Connection to Manitoba required of all applicants to the MPNP for Skilled Workers.

Ongoing Manitoba employment means that a Manitoba company has offered you a long-term, full-time job after you have completed at least six months (continuous) full-time employment with that company as a temporary foreign worker or international student working graduate.

Unlike the other connections to Manitoba in the MPNP, Skilled Workers in Manitoba are not subject to a points-based assessment.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swm/swm-eligiblity/

Under adaptability points…

Ongoing employment in Manitoba for six months or more with long-term job offer from the same employer500

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

mshongkong

Nov 11, 2019
Under "More information", there is a question:

Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:

Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba - I clicked "YES" - I guess this is how the system will give 500 points?

If it is not, where I could find the question related to gain back 500 In-demand job?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Under "More information", there is a question:

Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:

Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba - I clicked "YES" - I guess this is how the system will give 500 points?

If it is not, where I could find the question related to gain back 500 In-demand job?

Thank you
Right and then they may ask for your job employment letter to get the 500 points.

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends

Is it good to submit the MPNP EOI before the ECA result. However, after the LAA we get 60 days time to submit the application.
So can I claim my ECA point first and get the report after that. because we need the docs at the time of LAA and I can provide at that time.

Any issue in this ?

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi Friends

Is it good to submit the MPNP EOI before the ECA result. However, after the LAA we get 60 days time to submit the application.
So can I claim my ECA point first and get the report after that. because we need the docs at the time of LAA and I can provide at that time.

Any issue in this ?
Make all your documents available before EOI Please.Wes doesn't take long at all,
It would be advisable to create am EE profile before EOI,that you would definitely need ECA,First.
Good luck

meetdil

Mar 15, 2020
Hi i apply mpnp and my supoter receive call 10augest and officer said her u should proof me by sending document u can supprot u r sponser clint .on 13aug she send back mail to officer with prof of funds now what is next step ???

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi i apply mpnp and my supoter receive call 10augest and officer said her u should proof me by sending document u can supprot u r sponser clint .on 13aug she send back mail to officer with prof of funds now what is next step ???
If they are okay with the proof ,then congratulations is in order
Read nomination comes 2weeks after that.

Posi

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to answer this question on the EOI questionnaire “
I am not currently working in Manitoba, but I have a formal job offer” Yes or No

PS: I am currently in Manitoba and I’ve been employed by a Manitoba employer for 2 years now. Would this be a Yes or No?