+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(MPNP) Can I apply for Family stream(online) with General stream case in process

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Kindly give me brief and complete answer to my question.

My father applied for MPNP General stream in Dec 2010 which includes my father, mother, me and my brother. (My brother in Manitoba sponsored us) Now our case is moving at snails pace and after such a long time, our sponsors haven't received an interview call and hence no LOA,

Now I am planning to apply alone for MPNP Family stream and I qualify for all the points.

Age 25
Degree : Masters
Work experience : 4 years
Language : IELTS 6.5 overall bands
Adaptability : I have 15000 CAD bank statement (settlement funds)

Question :

Can I apply for family stream if my case is still going on for General stream ??

This will mean I will be having 2 cases running at the same time.

Thank you.

aixaix

Jul 26, 2012
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for MPNP general stream but I have concerns.
What if upon submission of my mpnp application my marital status is single and along the way I get married and wants my spouse to be my dependent and change marital status to married, what are the appropriate actions?
Please advice.

Hope someone will enlighten me.

Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aixaix said:
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for MPNP general stream but I have concerns.
What if upon submission of my mpnp application my marital status is single and along the way I get married and wants my spouse to be my dependent and change marital status to married, what are the appropriate actions?
Please advice.

Hope someone will enlighten me.

Thank you.
Don't worry mate, You just have to notify MPNP in case you got married in the middle of your case. You can email them and call them too. I think you have to fill additional forms for your spouse and send them back so they can update your details. This will just take some more time for your case to be completed.

Nothing to worry about. All you have to do is to keep in touch with MPNP and update any important information like this one during your case.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as my topic is concerned. I called MPNP and they said NO, We cannot have 2 cases running at the same time. :(