Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
snickers_21 said:
Same here. Why don't you submit now? I don't have connection to Manitoba even I reached 60 points that's why i cannot submit now. I'm praying that they remove the connection to manitoba requirement.
Hi,
Someone told me to wait for the new process because currently, they only draw those who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Can someone please enlighten me? Can I submit my EOI now even though they do not draw those SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.

hanks in advance!

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
teenzky said:
Hi,
Someone told me to wait for the new process because currently, they only draw those who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Can someone please enlighten me? Can I submit my EOI now even though they do not draw those SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.

hanks in advance!
I see. If I were in your position, I will apply NOW. Why wait if you are eligible to submit already?

Does anyone know where and how an individual can submit application under Strategic Recruitment Initiative? This is the only answer to my situation since I don't have any Manitoba connection. Thanks.

Feb 28, 2017
Hi Friends,

My agent told me that Immigration has asked for 'Proof of Funds' for MPNP.

Does anyone know when they ask for 'Proof of Funds' ?

On note, I have not been selected in draw. My points are just 410 when applied in 2016.

Also, can someone please give me info about chances of getting exploratory visit visa for SWO ?

Thanks in advance.

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
dhp said:
after 8 month waiting today i got status change assessment pending
Congrats,
Which Draw are you, when did you apply?

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
you mean to say you haven't receive any information of what Manitoba govt is requesting? My sponsors interview was last feb 2 and from then on im also on "information requested" status. waiting for the status to be updated, not receiving any mails yet.

Yes until now the status is still information requested. Are you from Draw #20 also?

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
snickers_21 said:
I see. If I were in your position, I will apply NOW. Why wait if you are eligible to submit already?

Does anyone know where and how an individual can submit application under Strategic Recruitment Initiative? This is the only answer to my situation since I don't have any Manitoba connection. Thanks.
I don't know if I am eligible under Recruitment Initiative, can someone help?
I have a cousin-in-law in Manitoba, College graduate (done with ECA - only says 2 year diploma), 29 years old, done with IELTS.

In order to apply under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative, applicants must meet the following criteria:

Receive a letter of invitation to apply from MPNP OR;
Be an adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee but do not meet the criteria for other programs (MPNP will determine whether an applicant is a dependent);
Demonstrate that they are a financially dependent family member of an approved Provincial Nominee;
Be between the ages of 21 and 49 or as specified under the terms of a specific initiative;
Possess at least a high school diploma;
Have the language ability to be employable;
Have the ability and intention to settle permanently in the province.

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
dhp said:
18 draw applied in july and sp2 submitted in august
Thanks DHP, and once again Congratulations.
When in August was the SP2 submitted?
I am interested because i also submitted the SP2 in August 28, i am from Draw 19.

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NICLO said:
Thanks DHP, and once again Congratulations.
When in August was the SP2 submitted?
I am interested because i also submitted the SP2 in August 28, i am from Draw 19.
Thanx niclo

sp2 submitted in 7 august i think your status will be change in next few day

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
teenzky said:
I don't know if I am eligible under Recruitment Initiative, can someone help?
I have a cousin-in-law in Manitoba, College graduate (done with ECA - only says 2 year diploma), 29 years old, done with IELTS.

In order to apply under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative, applicants must meet the following criteria:

Receive a letter of invitation to apply from MPNP OR;
Be an adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee but do not meet the criteria for other programs (MPNP will determine whether an applicant is a dependent);
Demonstrate that they are a financially dependent family member of an approved Provincial Nominee;
Be between the ages of 21 and 49 or as specified under the terms of a specific initiative;
Possess at least a high school diploma;
Have the language ability to be employable;
Have the ability and intention to settle permanently in the province.
re: Strategic Recruitment - as far as I know, if you don't have strong connection to Manitoba (i.e distant relatives or friends, study or work in Manitoba, etc) then you need to be invited by Manitoba through Recruitment Initiative. This is what I understand. Hope someone can clarify if this is correct.

In your case since you already have relatives in Manitoba then you can apply already and make sure that you have at least 60 points before submitting your application to MPNP. You can check your points here:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/#swo-e4

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
dhp said:
after 8 month waiting today i got status change assessment pending
Congrats bro. In which month did u receive your LAA? What was your EOI Batch number?

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
dhp said:
Thanx niclo

sp2 submitted in 7 august i think your status will be change in next few day
Just curious,
Which country are you in?
i am in South-Africa

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
snickers_21 said:
re: Strategic Recruitment - as far as I know, if you don't have strong connection to Manitoba (i.e distant relatives or friends, study or work in Manitoba, etc) then you need to be invited by Manitoba through Recruitment Initiative. This is what I understand. Hope someone can clarify if this is correct.

In your case since you already have relatives in Manitoba then you can apply already and make sure that you have at least 60 points before submitting your application to MPNP. You can check your points here:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/#swo-e4
Thanks! I got 83 points and I already submitted my application yesterday. However, other groups told me again that I should have waited in April 'cause the government of Manitoba will launch new guidelines. I'm afraid that my application will get stuck once the new process takes effect.
Please help on those experienced applicants here, please?