+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I would like to apply for MPNP. I computed my points if I'm eligible to apply and I got more than 60 points, however, I don't have Connection to Manitoba which I believe a requirement even if you pass a score of 60. I also found out that you can also do Exploratory Visit which is given by Manitoba. Intake is closed for 2016 based on their website, but would like to ask how can I apply or request for Exploratory Visit? I did not find any similar information on how to apply for EV thru their website.

Is there anyone here who has undergone exploratory visit? Hope you can share it. Please help.

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14th Dec'16
AOR Received.
CIC Stage: Appl package received 29Dec16 AOR on 20th Feb 17
File Transfer...
03Mar17
Med's Request
31stJan18
Med's Done....
03rdFeb18
After waiting for 45 days, yesterday status of my application changed from 'Assessment Pending' to 'Assessment in process'.

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
Since couple of months under MPNP, why only Skilled Workers Overseas who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative are invited through draw? When the normal draw will happen as was in July, August?

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not fair!!! :(

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System – Draw #23 –

November 29th, 2016

**The November 29th, 2016 draw for Skilled Worker Overseas included only those were who directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative**

Skilled Workers in Manitoba

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 150

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 713

Skilled Workers Overseas

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 29 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 716

Miko01

Aug 17, 2016
Past three draws were for strateggic recruitment...why are we left behind? Yes its unfair to us who are waiting patiently to be rolled out...hopefully next draw will be ours...

AARIFF

Nov 30, 2016
Hi, new here and in Steinbach, MB. Can anyone help... ref to the November draw #23 and the Manitoba Premier's statement on 25th:

"the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months."

Does this mean MPNP Overseas Skilled regular applications would be on hold until April 2017 or would he be considered in the next EOI draw? And will there be any draws before April 2017?

Any wizards ::) out there know anything?

Andy, please add to Whatsapp: +12046128841. And thanks for the great service 8)!

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
AARIFF said:
Hi, new here and in Steinbach, MB. Can anyone help... ref to the November draw #23 and the Manitoba Premier's statement on 25th:

"the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months."

Does this mean MPNP Overseas Skilled regular applications would be on hold until April 2017 or would he be considered in the next EOI draw? And will there be any draws before April 2017?

Any wizards ::) out there know anything?

Andy, please add to Whatsapp: +12046128841. And thanks for the great service 8)!
I also figured out the same as you... they have held up the draws for overseas skilled worker till march 17.. if thats the case then Oh its very depressing

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attend an Information Session

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will be offering information sessions on a regular basis to provide more information about the MPNP Renewal as it becomes available. The first session will take place on December 13 at 2:30 PM. If you’d like to attend, please register by phone at 204-945-2806 by December 11, 2016. Limited seating is available.

If you are unable to attend this session, please check this website regularly as additional sessions are scheduled.

MPNP Renewal http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/a_new_labour_market_strategy_for_immigration.pdf

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
msalah said:
any one has got a feedback from ADVO ? I received the AOR 1 year ago and still did not hear anything from their side about the medical request !! ::)

mine is more than a year self, well lets wait till next year, some are saying they already exhuast this year quota

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
AnnaG said:
Attend an Information Session

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will be offering information sessions on a regular basis to provide more information about the MPNP Renewal as it becomes available. The first session will take place on December 13 at 2:30 PM. If you’d like to attend, please register by phone at 204-945-2806 by December 11, 2016. Limited seating is available.

If you are unable to attend this session, please check this website regularly as additional sessions are scheduled.

MPNP Renewal http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/a_new_labour_market_strategy_for_immigration.pdf
Hi AnnaG, is this the same as Strategic Recruitment Plan or Exploratory Visit wherein you have a chance to get invited by MPNP then may interview etc? As far as I know close na yun intake for 2016 but I dont know where and how to apply for request. Can you please share the link where did you get the pdf file? the file is dated 2015 pa yata

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snickers_21 said:
Hi AnnaG, is this the same as Strategic Recruitment Plan or Exploratory Visit wherein you have a chance to get invited by MPNP then may interview etc? As far as I know close na yun intake for 2016 but I dont know where and how to apply for request. Can you please share the link where did you get the pdf file? the file is dated 2015 pa yata
As I understand this information sessions will be about new Provincial Nominee Program.
This information is on the main page http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/ and there is pdf link

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
My sister status changed from assessment pending to in process 6 days ago.