+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

canadadreamer75

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there, it has been a long time since I participated in forums, I just wanna ask in the current MPNP program, if the education of the applicant is not related to his/her current job, will it affect the application? as in possible fail/decline in the MPNP application?

yeokyungjin

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2016
When sending emails to MPNP, do they require that ALL attachments included in my email is only less than 2mb? Or per file attachment it should be less than 2mb?

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
canadadreamer75 said:
hi there, it has been a long time since I participated in forums, I just wanna ask in the current MPNP program, if the education of the applicant is not related to his/her current job, will it affect the application? as in possible fail/decline in the MPNP application?
Not at all. Just prove that you have acquired enough experience with more years of earning a living on that job. Its an economic skilled program and not Certificate program. Though, u must have two yrs of post secondary education.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Per document 2mb or less.

Ig

yeokyungjin said:
When sending emails to MPNP, do they require that ALL attachments included in my email is only less than 2mb? Or per file attachment it should be less than 2mb?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
igbehinadara said:
Per document 2mb or less.

Ig
IG do you know why inland applicants processing are stopped or slowed this days ? I am from 17 draw till now status is still received . Do you have any idea when can I expect status change ?

afalvarez

Aug 2, 2016
hi! my husband and i are planning to apply via the mpnp. he will be taking the ielts exam this year, do you know which type of ielts exam he needs to take? british council or idp?

and he is currently working as a safety officer in construction after completing a 40hr training seminar. he also graduated from a 4 year nursing college course here in the philippines. is he classified as having 1 post secondary program of two years or longer or trade certificate?

thank you.

lovish

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
031-7-2014
LANDED..........
22-8-2014
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!

I am in Toronto, Ontario right now. I completed 2 year Post graduate diploma here and now planning to move to Manitoba next month. I got 3 year work permit expiring in July,2019.

Today I was calculating points for Skilled overseas worker category (because I am not eligible for Manitoba skilled worker category due to my studies in other province.

I calculated the points as follows with assumption:

Language Proficiency
IELTS CLB Points
L – 6.5 7 22
S – 7.5 10 25
R - 6.0 7 22
W - 6.0 7 22 91

Age 75

Experience Assumed One year in Manitoba 40

Education

One post-secondary program of two years 100

I also have bachelor degree from back home so If I can add
more 15 points. so 115 points.

Ongoing employment in Manitoba for six months or more
With long-term job offer from the same employer (Assumed) 500

Total 806

Less Studies in another province 100

Less Work experience in other province
I worked in Toronto with study part time and full time on semester
break. But I am not fully sure should I deduct 100 points or not. 100

NET TOTAL 606

So I took some assumption.But I am not fully sure that's correct or not. I need some advice on this before moving to other province.

The latest lowest point candidiate selected for MPNP on July 29 was 547.

If I add more 15 points in 606 for study it will be 621 points more than prevailing points.

If Any how I can save that 100 point for work experience from other province then it will 721 points .

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??/

Pradeep bajwa

Aug 2, 2016
Hi , six month and 8days ago when I submitted spp2 but status is still received . Under mpnp swo 11th draw.what can be reason for delaying? Pls reply

asifsays

Aug 2, 2016
afalvarez said:
hi! my husband and i are planning to apply via the mpnp. he will be taking the ielts exam this year, do you know which type of ielts exam he needs to take? british council or idp?

and he is currently working as a safety officer in construction after completing a 40hr training seminar. he also graduated from a 4 year nursing college course here in the philippines. is he classified as having 1 post secondary program of two years or longer or trade certificate?

thank you.
He can appear for IELTS via British Council or IDP. No difference. He will have to take the General Module.

asifsays

Aug 2, 2016
Hi. I have received an Exploratory Visit Pre Screening Questionnaire from MPNP few days back. Anyone else have received something like this? What are the chances of getting invited based on this?

manitoba2015

May 29, 2016
this is more then 2 months a week my status is in pending.iam from 16th draw inland mpnp applicant still no any changes,what might be the reasons? can anyone share own ideas.or may I know status of 16th draw.please.

North Moose

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, I'm new on here and wanted to say hi and to also thank everyone in advance.

I have been looking at the MBNP, and have also spoken with a company regarding employment.
I have many questions and hope I can get some black and white answers on here:

1) I have read that if you are in employment under MBNP you do not need to provide proof of funds, is this correct... As I have also read you need 10000CAD for me and 2k for each family member? Also can you spend this money straight away or does it have to be there on month six for PR?!

2.) I have uk car finance and am quite happy to allow my family to use the car until the agreement ends, will this go against me?

3.) My partner and new born will be with me, when can my partner work?

4.) finally (for now) best place to live for wildlife ??

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Hi everyone
I m planning to apply for the 3rd time now
I just wanted to know i f I gain an additional degree to raise my points . Would a privare Masters help me? Private means no classes direct examination