Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
OnOn said:
Hi guys.

My husband has a first cousin in Manitoba and can I able to add 200 points?

Then I get 554 points.

I don't want to miss it.
Onon hi there!

Correct! See below:

Familial relationships

To be considered a close relative, a Manitoba Supporter must be related to the applicant (or the applicant’s spouse) in one of the following ways:
•sister or brother
•niece or nephew (ex: child of your sister or brother)
•aunt or uncle (ex: brother or sister of your mother or father)
•first cousin (ex: child of your aunt or uncle)
•mother or father
•grandmother or grandfather

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

Good luck!

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
znarfier said:
Hello dontelother! welcome to the thread!

Please take time to read using the link below...

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

Wishing you all the best!
Thanks for the info! I have already submitted EOI let's hope for the best!

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have recently received the LAA from MPNP. I'm super excited and so grateful for this opportunity. My score is 560. However, I have a bit of a hard time writing a good settlement plan. For those who have gone through the full application, do you have good tips on writing settlement plan? Do I need to explain in details about my background, my previous jobs, and my current living situation? I don't live in my mother land, it's so complicated to explain, so I hope to avoid that if possible. Thanks so much for your advice.

Vi

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
znarfier said:
Hi winnipeg141!

Since you are in Manitoba, after working for a year in MB, you can apply under Skilled Workers in Manitoba.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swm/
Do I need to show any settlement funds or that is not applicable to me?

Thanks.

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
znarfier said:
Hi saifcanada!

Do your test results indicate you have language proficiency in Canada's second official language at CLB level 5 or higher? -- This is about French

If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed? -- Yes, if you have license in Manitoba / No, if you don't have yet.

Good luck!
Hi znarfier,

"If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?"

Should I answer "No" ? I'm an international graduate student and working as "Engineer" for a Wireless company in Manitoba.

Thanks

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
znarfier said:
Onon hi there!

Correct! See below:

Familial relationships

To be considered a close relative, a Manitoba Supporter must be related to the applicant (or the applicant's spouse) in one of the following ways:
•sister or brother
•niece or nephew (ex: child of your sister or brother)
•aunt or uncle (ex: brother or sister of your mother or father)
•first cousin (ex: child of your aunt or uncle)
•mother or father
•grandmother or grandfather

Good luck!
Thank you!

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
OnOn said:
Thank you!
Dears could you please share that is the manitoba is accepting express entry application as provincial nominee now?
also please share the link to calculate teh score becaus eteh express entry withdrwa scoring is like in 500-600 range while scoring criteria showing on their website is out of 100. Guys youe help is requested in this regard.

Horlah1212

Oct 8, 2015
Hi Znarfier,

I am new here but I need help in calculating my points. pls kindly help me calculate my points with the information below:
language ; ielts
listening : 5.5, reading; 6, speaking; 6.5, writing; 7
Age ; 32
work experience; 5 yrs
education ; Bsc (4yrs)
connection; uncle in Winnipeg

Note: I have calculated it and got a diff point from my uncle's calculations.

Please house, anyone who's good at this calculations can help out. Thank you and God bless you all

ManojKumar9

Oct 4, 2015
I got 498 point for MPNP 2015. The last draw#7 came on 25 Sep and for Overseas it show lowest ranking 560 . I am hereby requesting all to help me know if I have a chance of getting through

Regards
Manoj Kumar

iLovePink

Oct 9, 2015
vananhthai said:
Hello everyone,

I have recently received the LAA from MPNP. I'm super excited and so grateful for this opportunity. My score is 560. However, I have a bit of a hard time writing a good settlement plan. For those who have gone through the full application, do you have good tips on writing settlement plan? Do I need to explain in details about my background, my previous jobs, and my current living situation? I don't live in my mother land, it's so complicated to explain, so I hope to avoid that if possible. Thanks so much for your advice.

Vi
Hi, Vi!

I also received the LAA. But I cannot seem to find the full application page. When I log in, it comes back to the Eligibility page. Is there a different page or site for the full application? Thanks so much in advance.

Anne

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi Anne,

You will need to wait at least 48hrs or more for them to process your account and then apply. It happened to me too, I didn't apply til 4 days after they sent me the LAA. Then you will see the list of sections you'll have to fill in for the application when you log into MPNP online. I hope that helps.

Vi

iLovePink

Oct 9, 2015
vananhthai said:
Hi Anne,

You will need to wait at least 48hrs or more for them to process your account and then apply. It happened to me too, I didn't apply til 4 days after they sent me the LAA. Then you will see the list of sections you'll have to fill in for the application when you log into MPNP online. I hope that helps.

Vi

Thank you so much for the response, Vi.

But yes, I also waited for 48 hours and more. I received the LAA on September 26. It has already been 2 weeks. I also emailed them already. And they said to check if it was the correct username. And it is, plus, it's my only account. I'm just really worried.

Anne

Horlah1212

Oct 8, 2015
vananhthai said:
Hello everyone,

Vi
I am new here but I need help in calculating my
points. pls kindly help me calculate my points with
the information below:
language ; ielts
listening : 5.5, reading; 6, speaking; 6.5, writing; 7
Age ; 32
work experience; 5 yrs
education ; Bsc (4yrs)
connection; uncle in Winnipeg
Note: I have calculated it and got a diff point from
my uncle's calculations.
Please house, anyone who's good at this
calculations can help out. Thank you and God bless
you all

staelena

Jul 5, 2015
Please Help me Guys,

I am planning to support my daughter with her application, but her points are very low as

English CLB 4 = 12 Points
Age 21 = 75 Points
Education = 100 Points
Family in Manitoba = 200 points
Work Experience 1 year = 40 points

Only 427 points.

Is it likely that she could enter the pool

How much time are people waiting in the pool

Her work experience, was obtained meanwhile she was studying, they
consider this work experience, or only before she graduated

Which NOCs are available to apply to MPNP or is it Open?

Thank you guys

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Staelena,
We do not know when and if they score will get that low.
I don't how much people that are waiting in pool.
Her work experience sholud count if she mentions that she was working while schooling.

MNPN mentioned the professions they are not inviting now.
I hope I have been helpful.