+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

litt

Apr 3, 2015
Allen06 said:
Hi litt I also have the same situation as yours. They've interview my sponsor Jan 16..Until now information requested but no notification about what docs is needed.
did you got any mail regarding information requested and plz msg me my what's app no 7307671855

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
Thanks.
I see that you have already landed. How are things over there? Jobs, etc included.
cuteNaush said:

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
litt said:
did you got any mail regarding information requested and plz msg me my what's app no 7307671855
No emails or update were sent by mpnp since my status change to info requested. Your application status is info requested right? What draw no. your application is included? I am from draw no. 20.. I submitted my complete application last September 2016.

litt

Apr 3, 2015
Allen06 said:
No emails or update were sent by mpnp since my status change to info requested. Your application status is info requested right? What draw no. your application is included? I am from draw no. 20.. I submitted my complete application last September 2016.
not draw I am from 2014 July month

taurasmishu83

Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my medicals on 26th December and I am expecting passport request soon.

But my problem is that I am in Australia nowdays for a project and will be here till June. There is another thing is that my family is in my hometown at India.

Can someone please guide me if I can submit my passport in Canadian embassy of Sydney, Australia and my family can submit their passports in India.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Haji2000

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
22-12-2015 App.CIC.........: 29-04-2016 App.Returned..:16-08-2016 Nomination,Ext:07-11-2016 App.CIC...........:06-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
''-''
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2018
LANDED..........
01-06-2018
Ahassan said:
I'm able to link my application and got the XEP#. Now how many more days are required to get the AOR? ::)
Hi bro.,i sent my application on jan11,i want to know abt the XEP & time until u get the AOR,and how did you pay fee?demand draft or online?

tyolugbenga

Oct 26, 2016
taurasmishu83 said:
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my medicals on 26th December and I am expecting passport request soon.

But my problem is that I am in Australia nowdays for a project and will be here till June. There is another thing is that my family is in my hometown at India.

Can someone please guide me if I can submit my passport in Canadian embassy of Sydney, Australia and my family can submit their passports in India.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated

Why can't your family transfer thirty passport to you or you transfer yours to them, so the passport will be sent together instead of sending separately. Am not sure they give visa desperately to family members.

Thanks

taurasmishu83

Jun 11, 2015
Hi tyolugbenga,

Thanks a lot for looking into my post and replying.

Actually I can't courier my passport to India as It has the stamp of entry to Sydney, Australia but it will not have the stamp of coming back to India. If Visa officer will notice this point then it can create issue for me. Similarly My family can't send their passports to me as they don't have stamp of entering to Sydney, Australia.

Can you please help me to know that how many days are given by Immigration department to submit passport or can we extend this period.

If I'll have this information handy then I can plan accordingly as I'll be returning to India in July.

Thanks

tyolugbenga

Oct 26, 2016
I think you should email cic or your visa office. Explain things to them and hear what they have to say. They are in the best position to answer you
Hi tyolugbenga,

Thanks a lot for looking into my post and replying.

Actually I can't courier my passport to India as It has the stamp of entry to Sydney, Australia but it will not have the stamp of coming back to India. If Visa officer will notice this point then it can create issue for me. Similarly My family can't send their passports to me as they don't have stamp of entering to Sydney, Australia.

Can you please help me to know that how many days are given by Immigration department to submit passport or can we extend this period.

If I'll have this information handy then I can plan accordingly as I'll be returning to India in July.

Thanks
[/quote]

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I am Provincial Nominee. I have received my Canadian Permanent Residence Visa and I am yet to Land onto Winnipeg, Manitoba. My VISA was issued on December and it has validity from December to 20th July.

Now If I Land on Winnipeg, Manitoba on 1th July will be ok. Will this create any problem?

Thank you.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
I am in the process of applying Manitoba PNP. I am taking help of a consultant for filing the application.
My consultant said that she filed my application yesterday.But when I check the Government of Manitoba website. still, my application (profile) is in incomplete status.
My Question is, If the application has been successfully submitted will I get any e-mail from the government of Manitoba website acknowledging my application submission.

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
litt said:
not draw I am from 2014 July month

Hi litt. Kindly update your status and if any changes occurs I will also notify you once there's update on my status.