London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No request
Guys kindly tell me one thing. When do the CIC start working on our application, as soon as they receive it or after they issue us the AOR? ::)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Ahassan said:
Guys kindly tell me one thing. When do the CIC start working on our application, as soon as they receive it or after they issue us the AOR? ::)

its not CIC that works on our application, CIC is just a reciever, centralise intake office, they will accept it put down some of the informations, send you AOR then send it to your countries visa office, its there the processing will start, the files dont stay with them more than 4 months before sending it, they act fast

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
They started processing mine on the day I received my AOR.

Ahassan said:

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
Did you link your application to your account already?
If you haven't, you need to do that before you can see the details of your application.
After logging in, scroll down and you'll find the 'Link application to this account' button.
Go from there.

Fastener said:
Yeah. Thanks. I made an account with GCKey. But I dont see anything ew. When I log in I see the same "Check Application Status", "Forms", etc, etc. I really appreciate that you helped me. But I want to know can I get to know, get more info that I do not get from ECAS and other MPNP related Givt sites?

Thank you...

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Hi everyone I have a question? My file was transfered to london visa office in June and I was told my IELTS is low and possible refusal of my application within 90 days unless i provide proofs that i can be a good candidate to come to canada under mpnp. I have redone my IELTS and my score has improved but now I dont know how i would submit my new results? I cannot find any section in my cic account to upload additional document? Please provide if anyone have london visa office physical address where i can send my document in mail? Thanks

Joanna0388

Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone,

I would just like to ask:

1. Do I have to submit another set of the documents I sent to MPNP after receiving the LOA together with the documents needed in the checklist for CIC? (eg. Transcript of records, diploma, certificate of employment)

2. While filling in the forms and going through the checklist, available in the CIC website, I noticed that valid IELTS score is one of the requirements for nominees having NOC 'C' or 'D'. However, the checklist does not mention about NOC 'A'. My IELTS score sheet expired on 1st of April 2016 and I am wondering if I need to retake this test. (NOC 3012 Registered nurse)

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
waiting4positive said:
Hi everyone I have a question? My file was transfered to london visa office in June and I was told my IELTS is low and possible refusal of my application within 90 days unless i provide proofs that i can be a good candidate to come to canada under mpnp. I have redone my IELTS and my score has improved but now I dont know how i would submit my new results? I cannot find any section in my cic account to upload additional document? Please provide if anyone have london visa office physical address where i can send my document in mail? Thanks

you send it to the mail there using to communicate with you, london visa office has mail now, you scan the original ielts result and send it to there mail, with a note, is that note that you will explain, and you will put your details, application numbers, submission date, etc,

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Joanna0388 said:
Hello everyone,

I would just like to ask:

1. Do I have to submit another set of the documents I sent to MPNP after receiving the LOA together with the documents needed in the checklist for CIC? (eg. Transcript of records, diploma, certificate of employment)

2. While filling in the forms and going through the checklist, available in the CIC website, I noticed that valid IELTS score is one of the requirements for nominees having NOC 'C' or 'D'. However, the checklist does not mention about NOC 'A'. My IELTS score sheet expired on 1st of April 2016 and I am wondering if I need to retake this test. (NOC 3012 Registered nurse)

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance! :)

no no no, you will download the forms, all those immm forms, fill it, follow the document check list, make photocopies of birth cert, passport etc, mpnp form is different from CIC form now, except for london visa office
for NOC, yea, skill level A and B wont do IELTS again even if it expired, its Skill level C and D that will have to do this again
noc code is diferent from skill level, registered nurse is skill level A

Haji2000

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
22-12-2015 App.CIC.........: 29-04-2016 App.Returned..:16-08-2016 Nomination,Ext:07-11-2016 App.CIC...........:06-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
''-''
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2018
LANDED..........
01-06-2018
LOA Extension

Do anybody have any experience of applying to MPNP for LOA nomination certificate expiry date extension ??

plz share your knowledge to help in this regards .

Joanna0388

Oct 21, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:

no no no, you will download the forms, all those immm forms, fill it, follow the document check list, make photocopies of birth cert, passport etc, mpnp form is different from CIC form now, except for london visa office
for NOC, yea, skill level A and B wont do IELTS again even if it expired, its Skill level C and D that will have to do this again
noc code is diferent from skill level, registered nurse is skill level A
Thank you so much for you response! :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Haji2000 said:
LOA Extension

Do anybody have any experience of applying to MPNP for LOA nomination certificate expiry date extension ??

plz share your knowledge to help in this regards .

its either you mail mpnp, or you call your file attendant, mail them explaining the situation, you send them your file number, loa number, issue date, etc,
or you contact the person that process your application, so if this is done correctly, they will give you another nomination letter with 3 months extension

adnanpk

Dec 3, 2014
waiting4positive said:

You can send scan copy of your new IELTS result in reply of the email you received from London Office. usually in such cases, Visa office keeps Province in CC. did you receive any email from MPNP to rewrite IELTS?

Regards,
Adnan