+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

ravinderbrar7

Dec 30, 2014
Drst frnds..
I applied on 22may 2014 under family stream.
My status is received.
Can u tell me ,whn i can get loa or interview call?
Thnx..

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
ravinderbrar7 said:
Drst frnds..
I applied on 22may 2014 under family stream.
My status is received.
Can u tell me ,whn i can get loa or interview call?
Thnx..
Hi ravinderbar7,

I applied in April 2015 and submitted Settlement Plan Part 2 in May 2014 and my status is also received. MPNP has changed some applicants of May 2014 STATUS this week, so they are moving. I think we will have our MPNP Certificates by End June 2015 ;D

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello Friends. I applied in May 2014.

My application status is "Received". Now what should i DO? Just to wait and wait?

Thank you.

karamjit212

Aug 7, 2014
PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2014
Doc's Request.
25 March 2015
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2015
AOR Received.
03 March 2016
IELTS Request
No Need
File Transfer...
28 March 2016
Med's Request
13 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16 Dec 2016
Druce said:
It has started to pick up some pace my friend. Seeing some May 2015 application being processed is great! Keep on believing and be positive, this is what you should be doing...
HI druce

You are right
thanx anyway

jotcheema

Aug 4, 2014
Hello friends
I had applied in march 2014 under MPNP ,nursing .....sponsor did not receive any interview call ...if anyone have any information let me know..

softwarezone

Jan 27, 2015
MPNP Application Batch 2015

Dear
Anyone help me for MPNP that i m eligible for. i have a close relatives over there. and i m going to apply next week but now i m stopped and thinking for financial statement including covering a six month of bank statement. what does it means actually? does it means i have to have CAD16000 in my bank account for six month or its OK for any one of the month? that means last time when i take the statement that time i have to keep CAD16000 in my accounts? please any body answer me. 16000cad because we 3 members that's why.

or email me at julfekarhasan@gmail.com

munjal285

Nov 17, 2014
Ahmedabad, Guajarat, India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2014
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2015

softwarezone said:
Dear
Anyone help me for MPNP that i m eligible for. i have a close relatives over there. and i m going to apply next week but now i m stopped and thinking for financial statement including covering a six month of bank statement. what does it means actually? does it means i have to have CAD16000 in my bank account for six month or its OK for any one of the month? that means last time when i take the statement that time i have to keep CAD16000 in my accounts? please any body answer me. 16000cad because we 3 members that's why.

or email me at julfekarhasan @ gmail.com
Hi

You need to keep $16000 cad in you account for six month.

I would suggest that, right now you can submit bank statement with having CAD$16000 to MPNP. By the time MPNP start working on your application (most probably its take them six month or more months to start working application after submission) it will be six months, so they request you to resubmit ur updated bank statement. I am doing same thing.

sanju_sun

Jun 5, 2014
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2015

munjal285 said:
Hi

You need to keep $16000 cad in you account for six month.

I would suggest that, right now you can submit bank statement with having CAD$16000 to MPNP. By the time MPNP start working on your application (most probably its take them six month or more months to start working application after submission) it will be six months, so they request you to resubmit ur updated bank statement. I am doing same thing.
For settlement fund we can also submit the valuation reports of properties, jewellery and
Proof of other savings. if u don't have $16000 bank balance.

Next Dub

Sep 27, 2014
I submitted my online application February 2014, it's been 1 year now and my status is Pending. Hope to get an update within the month.

soeb_rx

Sep 21, 2014
jotcheema said:
Hello friends
I had applied in march 2014 under MPNP ,nursing .....sponsor did not receive any interview call ...if anyone have any information let me know..
Hi Jotcheema, i applied in July 2014. my assessment was in Process on 30th Dec. no sponsor interview yet. :-[

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Question: I am single, meaning no spouse, what should I put to the box that I highlighted, is it “Not Applicable”? Wat did you do when u fiiled out the form?
Answer:

Question: SCHEDULE A: BACKGROUND/DECLARATION, I started filling out this category, but when I tried to encode in my Province(highlighted boxes), It lacks space. what did you do ?

Questions:
1. In typing your cellular phone for those who are here in the Philippines? Wat did you encoded in the portion country code?63 perhaps?or +63?the plus sign is in valid when I encode the plus sign, and in the portion “No.”, I typed the rest of the numbers of my cellular phone. How about for the extension? Please Help

2. I don’t have a Fax no. and when I encode N/A, everytime I open the PDF forms, it says “Fax No. encoded INVALID, it should be numbers” somewhat like that.

1. I’ll be paying using the bank draft or check, it says in the form that for those who will use the bank draft or check will only fill out the SECTION A. But When I watch the video guide in the CIC website, He said “ Never leave any blank, write N/A Perhaps, what did you do before for those who already sent their application?

Questions:
1.Education in the Philippines is 16 years right? 8 in Elementary(Kinder – Grade 6,4 years secondary, 4 years University,= 16 years. For those who finished college but did not undergo Trade School, should I put “0” in the box of Trade School or Leave it blank? As per guidelines, they said never leave any blank right? PLS HELP.
2. In the portion, Give full details of all secondary and post secondary education, there is a column “City and Country, Type of Certificate or Diploma issued, and Field of study right?

A. For City and Country= Do we need to put the Province or Not? Basically not, am I right? For example, “Quezon City, Philippines”, is this correct? Metro Manila is not included right?
B. For Type of Certificate or Diploma Issued= What type of diploma should we put for Highschool and College?
C. Field of Study= For highschool, what did u put correctly? For college, should I put only “Nursing?

Question: For Funds, Is it only the estimated Amount in your bank account based on current currency exchange? Do I need to provide Bank Certificate even it is not in the Document Checklist?

Question: If not deceased (Highlighted), what should I do? Leave it blank or N/A?

Question: Since I am single, and don’t have any children, I put “ Not Applicable”, Should I put “ Not Applicable under the Name portion or all boxes including Relationship, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Marital Status, Present address?

Questions: Should I put Zero on the Highlighted Portion or Should leave it blank or N/A?

1. On the Highlighted portion, Place of Birth, it says City/ Town, Should I put only the City or town?or Should I also include the Province like what is in the highlighted portion?

Question: I don’t have Apt/Unit so I put N/A, on the street no., we don’t have a street number, only Zones here in the province, so I put Zone 3. For Street name, I put the Barangay name. as per the province that is hightlighted, I cant put something in, I should not leave it blank right? I cant type anything, it is somehow locked. Did I correctly encoded each Item, PLEASE HELP.

Question: My representative is not compensated since he is a family member, what should I write on each highlighted column?

Question: USE OF A REPRESENTATIVE: On the highlighted portion, It says, If you have already submitted your application, (It is my first time to apply and I have not yet submitted my application) what should I write on the highlighted portion?Not application on all box? How about Client Identification or Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number?

Questions:what should I put on UCI since it is my first time to apply to CIC, They say that for first timers, they don’t have UCI, should I put Not Applicable or N/A?

Question: USE OF A REPRESENTATIVE, CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT OF A REPRESENTATIVE.
1. Since I will not withdraw or not planning to withdraw, I put Not Applicable. Am I correct? What should I write?
2. How about Signiture of spouse? I don’t have spouse.I am single. What should I write?leave it blank?as per guidelines, don’t leave any blank right?

Questions: BACKGROUND/DECLAIRATION.
1. As you can see on the highlighted portion on the dates, you can see that there are two rows that are highlighted,2014-07 to 2014-08 and 2009-03 to 2009-03, they said that we should not provide any gaps, what example should I follow regarding about the dates, the 2014-07 to 2014-08 or 2009-03 to 2009-03?
2. There were period that I was unemployed, Is it advisable to put unemployed since the truth is I was reviewing for the IELTS General by that time? I review from March to April and Unemployed from April to July. Should I put N/A for City or town and country, Status in Country, Name of Company?
3. How about Status in Country? Should I write citizen when I was working here in the philippines?
4. You Can see that I wrote “Prof.” Regulation Commission when I was applying for registration and licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse, is “Prof” acceptable? Space is not enough to write the whole word.

Question:
1. Name of Firm: What should I put in here if my representative is a family member? Should I put Not Applicable?
2. For Fax number: If he doesn’t have a fax number? What should I put in there?
3. The Highlighted portion in the Signiture of representative: for those who have representative who are family members, what did you do to have his signature? Did u email the forms to be signed by your representative and mailed it by courier like FedEx back to you?
4. What did you put in the Party ID?what’s party ID?

Question:I am single, I don’t have children and a spouse, Where should I specifically write “ Not Applicable”? Under each column?

mpasrija

Dec 15, 2014
soeb_rx said:
Hi Jotcheema, i applied in July 2014. my assessment was in Process on 30th Dec. no sponsor interview yet. :-[
Hey soeb_rx, i am also in same state... no interview yet for me or my sponsor..

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Your status change from assessment pending to assessment?

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
Ajay Kafle said:
Has anyone or there supporter from 2014 batch got interview yet ???
hi there,

my supporter has been interviewed, what's next? thanks

regards,
chayie2817