+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

mcems

Apr 20, 2014
IBP1014 said:
I applied through a consultation firm (Canadian Provincial Nominee and Immigration Services) here in the Philippines. They are the ones who submitted all my documents at the government. then I received my file number last October and paid USD2,180 for further processing of my visa.

How do i log into my mpnp account?
[/quote

Does this fee includes the PR processing?

Psycowpat

May 6, 2014
Psycowpat said:
Hey everyone! could use some help, we emailed mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov.mb.ca
a few days ago, because my wife and i have a few question about the application for the mpnp being sponsored by a friend from Winnipeg. the email contained these questions

- According to your list of required documents, all documents that are not issued in English need to have "Certified translation into English". What exactly is a Certified translation? Is it the same as a document that was translated and signed by a Notary? Do the documents require an Apostille? (The documents for me are Israeli and the documents for my wife are Ukrainian)

- In the 'Personal information, ID' section, a passport is mentioned, is it a national passport or the international passport? Or both?

- In the 'Personal information, Marital status' section, what documents should and can be used as "common-law relationship of at least one year"?

- In the 'Employment' section, it says:
"Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company representative (include contact information)."
As a technician in the Israeli Air Force it will be impossible for me to have an Employers letter on a company letterhead. Will a recommendation letter from the commanding officer and\or other superiors officially signed and with contact information suffice?

- In the 'Language ability' section, it is not specified whether any proof regarding the English language proficiency of the applicant's spouse is necessary. Does it mean we need to submit only proof for me? (the applicant)

- In the 'Settlement Funds' section, the amounts specified are "C$10,000 and C$2,000 for spouse...", is it a recommended amount or a required minimum? In a case of having a partial amount of the "Settlement Funds" by the time of application submitting and having a proof (bank statements) of being in the 'right direction' towards the recommended amount will it be considered 'enough' for the time of the application?
I would be very grateful if we could get a few answers or all.. thanks.
Bump. Can anyone help please?

thea

Dec 6, 2012
good day
just want to know what is AOR?
is this same with the settlement plan 2 or what
thank you :)

Cyrus Gunner

Apr 18, 2014
Hey Guys, the 1st part of my application is just in for the MPNP 2014. I applied end of April, now my sponsor's preparing the part 2. I would so appreciate any useful tips as to what to expect from this point on. Also, <<silly question, but... :-[>>how can I get the detailed requirements needed after this stage(i understand the requirements change quite often!
Thanks!

thea

Dec 6, 2012
hi
just want to ask po after we passed the sp2 to mpnp
what happen or what the next step?
do i recieve aor regarding the sp2?
how can i know if mpnp recieved the sp2?
thanks

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
1.Certified translation is a seperate but sort of similar certificate/document stating in queens english what the original document or certificate states preferably from an accredited english or legal institution.
2. International passport.
3. Marriage certificate if married, if cohabiting then go to a court and apply for common law union cert. Depending on country where cohabitation is taking place.
4. A recommendation letter duly stamped and certified with contacts will do just fine.
5. Yes u can submit just ur IELTS cert. I personally am the principal applicant didn't submit for my spouse. But in fsw program spouse ielts can boost scores under adaptability.
6. It is a required minimum anything higer is in ur favour lower will not be accepted. It is advisable to have that amount or more in ur account prior to applying for ur own benefit. Cos u only have one shot to this so do it right and avoid being in a hurry.

Psycowpat said:
I would be very grateful if we could get a few answers or all.. thanks.

Bump. Can anyone help please?

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
AOR = acknowledgement of receipt of ur application.

thea said:
good day
just want to know what is AOR?
is this same with the settlement plan 2 or what
thank you :)

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Next step is to wait for a phone interview with ur sponsor and if ur sponsor is ur friend then u ll also be expecting a simultaneous call from mpnp same time too. After which if ur interviewer is ok with the whole process then u ll be nominated process takes 4 to 6months so be patient.
thea said:
hi
just want to ask po after we passed the sp2 to mpnp
what happen or what the next step?
do i recieve aor regarding the sp2?
how can i know if mpnp recieved the sp2?
thanks

andrez747

May 13, 2014
good day new member here! i would appreciate any guidance and inputs you can provide re: documents to apply. does anyone know from experience ano ang high priority docs that the case officer will look at first? is it bank statement, cert of employment, TOR??

also, kelangan po ba na notarized ang mga documents or as long as original ito will do? salamat po ng madami. gathering documents and will submit soon.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
andrez747 said:
good day new member here! i would appreciate any guidance and inputs you can provide re: documents to apply. does anyone know from experience ano ang high priority docs that the case officer will look at first? is it bank statement, cert of employment, TOR??

also, kelangan po ba na notarized ang mga documents or as long as original ito will do? salamat po ng madami. gathering documents and will submit soon.
Hi,

I believe that high priority docs are every doc that MPNP requires from you. It will all contribute to their decision to nominate you or not. :) Make sure you will have a strong Settlement Plan, both SP1 and SP2.

No need to notarize the docs so long as they are in English or French. Just upload the originals.

Also, pls refrain from using our native language here...not an all-Filipino forum. God bless your application!

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
My simple question, from where i can get list of regulated profession for Manitoba province?

A generous man gave me this link and which is Ca but still "I can not find the list of regulated profession regulated in Manitoba" by using this link. I tried to find this list at least 20 times but failed.

wXw.workingincanada.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=202

or please tell me which person, department to contact.

Pls help...thanks in advance.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Tuhin_Ashraf said:
My simple question, from where i can get list of regulated profession for Manitoba province?

A generous man gave me this link and which is Ca but still "I can not find the list of regulated profession regulated in Manitoba" by using this link. I tried to find this list at least 20 times but failed.

wXw.workingincanada.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=202

or please tell me which person, department to contact.

Pls help...thanks in advance.
Hi Tuhin,

Pls check the other thread where you posted the same query, I had my reply in there.. :)

Psycowpat

May 6, 2014
@lilbro

Thanks a lot. Ill just ask for 1 more clarification... The certified translated need to be just notarized by a local notary or is Appostile a must?

And what did you mean by, you only have one chance at this?

andrez747

May 13, 2014
simplyblessed said:
Hi,

I believe that high priority docs are every doc that MPNP requires from you. It will all contribute to their decision to nominate you or not. :) Make sure you will have a strong Settlement Plan, both SP1 and SP2.

No need to notarize the docs so long as they are in English or French. Just upload the originals.

Also, pls refrain from using our native language here...not an all-Filipino forum. God bless your application!
thank you. another question please. when it comes to financial, do i have to submit proof upon submission that i have ALL the funds required? i have 3 dependents so it will be 16,000 CAD, but i do not have the full amount YET. I will definitely meet the fund requirement upon receiving my separation pay, sale of properties etc.. thanks again..

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
A local notary will be just fine, what i meant was anything worth doing is worth doing well so as to avoid delays in your application.

Psycowpat said:
@ lilbro

Thanks a lot. Ill just ask for 1 more clarification... The certified translated need to be just notarized by a local notary or is Appostile a must?

And what did you mean by, you only have one chance at this?