Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
see guys, what they really want in canada is skilled worker, some1 who can work, not teacher, not doctor, not professor, they want people like engineers, even if u look at the rate at which they process this MPNP applications, u will descover that its faster than each other, they already have enoug teachers there, in short, they need applicants that can do skilled worked, not office work, so pls if u have anybody that wants to apply for dis program, tell them to check d list of required jobs in CANADA first before even applying

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Ayokunlex01 said:
see guys, what they really want in canada is skilled worker, some1 who can work, not teacher, not doctor, not professor, they want people like engineers, even if u look at the rate at which they process this MPNP applications, u will descover that its faster than each other, they already have enoug teachers there, in short, they need applicants that can do skilled worked, not office work, so pls if u have anybody that wants to apply for dis program, tell them to check d list of required jobs in CANADA first before even applying
I don't agree with this your post my dear brother! I'm not disputing the fact that they want skilled workers but you can't just conclude that the've had enough of certain set of people.
They owe their permanent residents the duty of allowing them to bring in their families according to their rules; you have applicants for general and family streams you can say that for the general stream but you can't even be totally correct.
Let's be careful in our write ups so that we won't discourage people!
Cheers

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ok very good teju, am not discouraging anybody, am just trying to advice, see everybody applying for dis program needs orientation, go to 2013 applicants and check there forum well, u will see diferent problems there that previous applicants are facing, teachers, lecturers are free to apply, am not discouraging anybody,

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
My dear brother, I didn't mean to be offensive! We are all here to rub minds.
I understand your point but it is not everybody that would understand.
I am 2013 applicant still on the journey; i pray it will end well for all of us.
There are lots of these immigration programs some based on job and some are not though you must be a skilled worker.
Thank your star that yours is even moving fast ;D, i want to tell you they just pick professions at random. You will see them answering nurses at this moment at other times engineers.
May God just see us through everything.
Cheers.

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
Did anyone here already get their Nomination and submit their Federal (CIC) forms?

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:
MPNP is different from FSW or EE what MPNP does majorly is to reunite people with their family members and friends. It has nothing to do with NOC in 2012/2013/2014 lots of teachers and nurses were given LOA. They announced in 2015 that those professions shouldn't apply again because they have enough of them now. Please don't confuse it with FSW or EE because they have different requirements. The delay is caused by the large number of applicants that apply these days, they only have 5000 slots and 500 for EE. Let's encourage ourselves because a lot of people have been in this journey for over 10yrs.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
how will an applicant be processing an immigration for 10 years, very funny, am not discouraging anybody, its just that i like advicing people, most people facing problems today with immigration is lack of adequate information, but wat i will say is that before u apply for any of this packages, make sure u do research very well, i wont say anytin more than that

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
yommyatos said:
MPNP is different from FSW or EE what MPNP does majorly is to reunite people with their family members and friends. It has nothing to do with EUNOC in 2012/2013/2014 lots of teachers and nurses were given LOA. They announced in 2015 that those professions shouldn't apply again because they have enough of them now. Please don't confuse it with FSW or EE because they have different requirements. The delay is caused by the

large number of applicants that apply these days,
they only have 5000 slots and 500 for EE. Let's encourage ourselves because a lot of people have been in this journey for over 10yrs.
Nice information

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Hi Guys,

I'm finalizing my docs for CIC. But I'm a little confused on the photos to be submitted. The primary applicant should have 6photos as well as dependents. Then on the Checklist, it was stated that you should indicate on the 5 pictures the name (who's in the photo), date of birth and the date when the picture was taken. And then leave the 6th photo blank. But on the Photo Specification guide, it was stated that you should indicate the name(who's on the picture), date of birth, and the name and address of the photography studio.

Can you enlighten me on how am I going to fill-up my picture so that I can send my docs to CIC.

Also, what courier could you advise me to use. Hope that someone can help me. Thank you guys!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
yea, thats how i did mine too, the name and date of birth on 4 photos, then the name and adress of d studio u snaped d pix on d 5th 1, then i leave d last pix blank, i did sometin else again, anyway dis not advisable, i put d reciept of d pix inside d envilop i put d pix, this reciept shows d full name, and address of d studio that this is a commercial studio, well lets hear more coments about dis question

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi Guys,

I'm finalizing my docs for CIC. But I'm a little confused on the photos to be submitted. The primary applicant should have 6photos as well as dependents. Then on the Checklist, it was stated that you should indicate on the 5 pictures the name (who's in the photo), date of birth and the date when the picture was taken. And then leave the 6th photo blank. But on the Photo Specification guide, it was stated that you should indicate the name(who's on the picture), date of birth, and the name and address of the photography studio.

Can you enlighten me on how am I going to fill-up my picture so that I can send my docs to CIC.

Also, what courier could you advise me to use. Hope that someone can help me. Thank you guys!
I followed the checklist specifications. I included 6. I did write all of the info required (Name, Date of Birth, Place & Address where it was taken) on 5 of them and I left one blank. I received AOR and the e-mail stated that all my documentation was correct and that they are now processing my application. Don't stress toooo much about this. Just do like I did and it will be fine.

So, on the teacher/lecturer/nurses issue. Our one friend, Govendor (who is a lecturer at university in South Africa) applied to MPNP. her application status changed to pending mid 2015, I think May/June 2015. Until now there has been no movement on her application. She called MPNP office this month and asked what the delay was. They stated that applications for teachers/lecturers are moving slower as they are not in high demand at this stage. The officer assisting her even advice her to change her NOC code as she can do many other professions. I am not sure if she has changed it or if it is even possible. So yes, ther is a delay on some professions, IELTS Scores and other factors like Family/General stream.

Just my 2 cents.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
yommyatos said:
MPNP is different from FSW or EE what MPNP does majorly is to reunite people with their family members and friends. It has nothing to do with NOC in 2012/2013/2014 lots of teachers and nurses were given LOA. They announced in 2015 that those professions shouldn't apply again because they have enough of them now. Please don't confuse it with FSW or EE because they have different requirements. The delay is caused by the large number of applicants that apply these days, they only have 5000 slots and 500 for EE. Let's encourage ourselves because a lot of people have been in this journey for over 10yrs.
Hi Yommaatos,

You have spoken well. The aim of MPNP is majorly to unite families and friends and who perhaps have the relevant skills to work and settle in Manitoba..

Thanks.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:
how will an applicant be processing an immigration for 10 years, very funny, am not discouraging anybody, its just that i like advicing people, most people facing problems today with immigration is lack of adequate information, but wat i will say is that before u apply for any of this packages, make sure u do research very well, i wont say anytin more than that
You obviously don't know about FSW backlog that was cancelled in 2012.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Druce said:
I followed the checklist specifications. I included 6. I did write all of the info required (Name, Date of Birth, Place & Address where it was taken) on 5 of them and I left one blank. I received AOR and the e-mail stated that all my documentation was correct and that they are now processing my application. Don't stress toooo much about this. Just do like I did and it will be fine.

So, on the teacher/lecturer/nurses issue. Our one friend, Govendor (who is a lecturer at university in South Africa) applied to MPNP. her application status changed to pending mid 2015, I think May/June 2015. Until now there has been no movement on her application. She called MPNP office this month and asked what the delay was. They stated that applications for teachers/lecturers are moving slower as they are not in high demand at this stage. The officer assisting her even advice her to change her NOC code as she can do many other professions. I am not sure if she has changed it or if it is even possible. So yes, ther is a delay on some professions, IELTS Scores and other factors like Family/General stream.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh my God! How possible is it for Govender to change her NOC now?