+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
gullu38,

this is an interesting case but the English will say you cannot cry over spilt milk. you have made a mistake in the past and have to deal with that consequence today. you have no choice but to declare your USA refusal and hope that the CIC will not say based on that that will not grant you PR. it is however important that you declare this rather than CIC finding out.

gullu38 said:
hello friends,
I am from India and have applied under PNP program and also nominated by the province and have the LOA from the Canadian Province. now I want to apply to CIC for further process but I am too worried about some things that is why I have logged in this page as well as the present topic. I have thoroughly surfed the internet and obtained some information which I want to share with you. please understand whole situation and then answered and replied to me please....

THIS IS NEWS ITEM FROM SOME US OFFICIAL SITE:--------
U.S. Ambassador to Canada David Jacobson and the Canadian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Jason Kenney signed a U.S.-Canada Visa and Immigration Information-Sharing Agreement on December 13, 2012.

This agreement will enable Canada and the United States to share information from third country nationals who apply for a visa or permit to travel to either country. This will better protect the safety and security of Americans and Canadians and facilitate legitimate travel and business. Increased information sharing will support better decision-making by both countries to confirm applicants’ identities, and identify risks and inadmissible persons at the earliest opportunity. It will increase safety and security, as both countries work to identify terrorists, violent criminals, and others who pose a risk before they reach our borders. All officers working on immigration and refugee protection will be equipped with more information to make decisions. This will better protect the safety and security of Americans and Canadians alike and further facilitate legitimate travel.

The agreement authorizes development of arrangements under which the United States may send an automated request for data to Canada, such as when a third country national applies to the United States for a visa or claims asylum. Such a request would contain limited information, such as name and date of birth in the case of biographic sharing, or an anonymous fingerprint in the case of biometric sharing. If the identity matches that of a previous application, immigration information may be shared, such as whether the person has previously been refused a visa or removed from the other country. The same process would apply in reverse when a third country national applies to Canada for a visa or claims asylum. Biographic immigration information sharing is set to begin in 2013, and biometric sharing in 2014.

Under the agreement, information will not be shared regarding U.S. or Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Any information shared on travellers and asylum seekers will be handled responsibly and, as with other information sharing agreements, exchanged in accordance with relevant U.S. and Canadian laws.

NOW what is my question?
I am from India and my some family members are in US. My father's elder brother is in USA. in 2005 with the consent of my father and family, he married with my mother and became my step father and applied to USA immigration for us. The US government proceed our family case and issued interview at visa centre Delhi. At that time i was of 20 years old but with the help of document my age was shown 16 years. the interview was done well but the Visa officer was not satisfied, he demanded more documents. He also telephonically inquired about our whereabouts and smells some fouls. So finally my uncle had withdrawn his application/case from immigration in 2007.

Now my question is that i have seen and have to fill the CIC form IMM5669E/Background information in column no.6 "d" and "e" (D---have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigration or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?) (E---been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

what should i do? I am so much worried about it.. As now i have a new passport with correct date of Birth.. Suppose my DOB with US immigration was 15-06-1989 and now in my New passport with new DOB is 15-06-1986. other information is same with passport.
What should i do in my case with CIC as mention above by virtue of US official mail of sharing immigration information between US and Canada?? How old immigration information is being shared between US and CANADA?
Please reply the same what should i do.. as soon as possible.
PLZ PLZ PLZ guys..

Also read the forum page with title "CAN CANADA IMMIGRATION OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM OTHER COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION?"

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016 (underwent sputum test)
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
Hi,

Here are the phases of my MPNP application :

July 25, 2014 - I applied on MPNP with a single status.

August 07, 2014 - I got married

August 2014 - I updated my marital status to MARRIED on MPNP thru online.

December 15, 2015 - I received my LOA having only my name on it.

My concern here is whether my wife could accompany me in Canada or not, having only my name on my LOA.

But according to the previous response of MPNP Online Application Support, they captured my changes on my marital status.

My question is could I include my wife in my Permanent Resident Visa application at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and accompany me in Canada with a permanent resident status too?

Your patient response is highly appreciated. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Guri89 said:
hi Druce u r the senior member of this forum ............do u have any idea about pending files... am march 2014 applicant and status is still pending ........... any hope ???plz plz help
I wish I could give you a clear answer on this but I can't. Some occupations like techers/lecturers are not high in demand nd we have seen some of these applicants from early 2014 still waiting for LOA. It all depends on your specific case (occupation, IELTS Score, sponsor, etc).

Be positive, believe, your application WILL be assessed sooner or later, there is still hope, keep the good faith my friend!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
engr_40905 said:
Hi,

My concern here is whether my wife could accompany me in Canada or not, having only my name on my LOA.

But according to the previous response of MPNP Online Application Support, they captured my changes on my marital status.

My question is could I include my wife in my Permanent Resident Visa application at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and accompany me in Canada with a permanent resident status too?

Thanks,
All LOA will only have the details on of the main applicant. They do not list the whole family on the LOA. If the change in your maritial status was captures like you said, you may proceed and include your wife in your application for PR, no problem :D

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016 (underwent sputum test)
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
Hi Druce,
Thanks for your immediate response. Does it mean she can accompany me in Canada with permanent resident status?
I am just a bit worried and confused about this. Will it create any conflicts or delays in the PR process?

Thanks,

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
@ gullu38,

Not to worry, simply state that you lodged an application with the US that was not successful...as the Bible says, the truth will set you free. i believe the truth in this case will work out better.

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
How are you friends

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Druce said:
I wish I could give you a clear answer on this but I can't. Some occupations like techers/lecturers are not high in demand nd we have seen some of these applicants from early 2014 still waiting for LOA. It all depends on your specific case (occupation, IELTS Score, sponsor, etc).

Be positive, believe, your application WILL be assessed sooner or later, there is still hope, keep the good faith my friend!
ya i know its hard to give any answer but my ielts score is 6 bands and occupation is web developer..............what do u think is it ok.......thanks in advance

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Guri89 said:
ya i know its hard to give any answer but my ielts score is 6 bands and occupation is web developer..............what do u think is it ok.......thanks in advance
Yes, IELTS 6 is not bad and I dont think there is any hold up with your occupation. Just be positive and know you LOA is on the way ;)

Guri1991

Jun 30, 2015
Guri89 said:

hello, I am also software engineer and I got approval letter last year December. Hopefully You will get your LOA this month...

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Druce said:
Yes, IELTS 6 is not bad and I dont think there is any hold up with your occupation. Just be positive and know you LOA is on the way ;)
thax Druce bother thanks for u reply hope so my turn will come soon...... :)

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Guri1991 said:
hello, I am also software engineer and I got approval letter last year December. Hopefully You will get your LOA this month...
hi Guri r u from punjab....brother when u applied and ielts score........ am so confused why my file is soooo late plz

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Guri89 said:
thax Druce bother thanks for u reply hope so my turn will come soon...... :)
And it will, just keep on believing!

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello

I am doing work in different profession after apply, can I add this profession in application
please guide me

walezxydo

Dec 2, 2015
engr_40905 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

I would suggest you mail MPNP to guide you on that, remember you need to show extra 2000CAD settlement fund for any dependent while applying at the initial stage.