MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
gaurav tandon said:
Is Anyone who submit there file in feb2014 , refuse there file due to there relevative PR outside manitoba?
I have not seen anyone on this forum gaurav but the CIC site clearly states that your supporter must reside in manitoba in order for you to receive the adaptability points. I can see that if the supporter is outside MB then MPNP might question that.

did the supporter live there at the time of the application being made and then move out of the province? Cos I have seen that happen on the forum.

Sorry I can't offer any furhter assistance my friend.

xx

Althea

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Govender said:
Druce

I think you and I have to buckle up

FF8 is around the bend

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am so happy and so excited that MPNP have been moving so fast now. They must have engaged NOS gear hey, lololololololol

xxx

Althea
These are exciting times indeed! Buckle up, the ride is beginning :)

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
gaurav tandon said:
Sir my sponcer is winnipeg but my aunt is out side manitoba.
Hi Tandon, this might be problem and I have seen people on the MPNP Batch 2013 being refused because MPNP can argue that you have a stronger connection in another province and that you would later move out of the province.

If your supporter is also a close relative you have a very good chance that this will not be a problem. If it is only a friend, i suppose they will question this.

It varies from case to case. They will not just refuse because you have other connections outside of the province, they will first interview and hear your explanation. If they are not satisfied with your answers they might refuse...

Prepare solid answers for you and your supporter regarding how well you know each other and that you don't have contact with the aunt in the other province and that you have no intention of moving outside of Manitoba etc etc.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Govender said:
ramyfathallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congratulations ramyfathalla

xx

althea
Thanks Govender and wish you all the best.

robin_brar

Jun 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Not asked
Nomination.....
17/11/2015
AOR Received.
23/02/2016
IELTS Request
Not asked
File Transfer...
10/03/2016
Med's Request
12/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/09/2016
Interview........
Not asked
Passport Req..
21/03/2017
Druce said:
These are exciting times indeed! Buckle up, the ride is beginning :)
Hey

There is need for some to look through the rear view mirror, as MPNP drove the status back from IN PROCESS to RECEIVED again.... don't know when will they Drive in forward gear... speed doesn't matter thou....lol....at least gear must be positive....

Robin

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Govender said:
Druce

I think you and I have to buckle up

FF8 is around the bend

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am so happy and so excited that MPNP have been moving so fast now. They must have engaged NOS gear hey, lololololololol

xxx

Althea
Hi Althea,

I just want to ask if you and Druce are both from FS? I think MPNP are prioritizing applicants which came from FS. Most of my fellow Filipino applicants who's from FS already changed their status from pending to process. :)

nikkirhouze

Nov 27, 2014
Govender said:
Hi Nikki

Send an email to MPNP telling them you want to change the number on your file.

Then go into your online application and change it. then you will get a notification of the change from them.

This way they have your original intention and your follow through with the change online.

This is exactly what I did as well. I had no issues my friend.

Hope this is helpful.

Take care

xx

Althea
Hi Althea,
Thanks for the response. Though I have several questions, which email address will I use to send them an email? And where exactly on the online application can I change the phone number of my sponsor? Because all I can see is the option to change MY phone number, not his. Thanks in advance. Good luck to us all and god bless!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi Althea,

I just want to ask if you and Druce are both from FS? I think MPNP are prioritizing applicants which came from FS. Most of my fellow Filipino applicants who's from FS already changed their status from pending to process. :)
Hi lijauco - I am FS (close relative) and Althea is GS (Friend)

I dont think it is just a case of choosing between FS & GS for MPNP - they look at the application as a whole and then decide which cases to do first. Althea's status chnged to pending a couple of weeks before mine did.

One thing is for sure, MPNP is busy with 2014 applications and sooner than later we will receive LOA. I am SO EXCITED :D

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
nikkirhouze said:
Hi Althea,
Thanks for the response. Though I have several questions, which email address will I use to send them an email? And where exactly on the online application can I change the phone number of my sponsor? Because all I can see is the option to change MY phone number, not his. Thanks in advance. Good luck to us all and god bless!
Hi

email: immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

Go to the sponsors details, I'm not sure which screen you would find that in, I can't recall now sorry................too long ago since I went onto the application.

Maybe call MPNP and ask the receptionist which screen you need to go onto to change the number.

Good luck

xx

nikkirhouze

Nov 27, 2014
Govender said:
Hi

email: immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca

Go to the sponsors details, I'm not sure which screen you would find that in, I can't recall now sorry................too long ago since I went onto the application.

Maybe call MPNP and ask the receptionist which screen you need to go onto to change the number.

Good luck

xx
I'll probably just email them. Hope they'll respond right away. Lol. Thanks though. God bless!

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
rizmofey said:
Sharing my application update esp to all batch 2013 like me to just patiently wait
Last night i have a missed call from my mobile and received an email about it was from MPNP ( pls see email below)

Dear ********,

I am writing with reference to an application for immigration under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program on which you were named as the applicant. A thorough assessment of the application is being conducted. However, further information is required before a final decision can be made. I have tried to contact you by phone but have been unable to reach you at the number listed on file (9-011-***-***-***).

Please contact me directly by phone at 204 9**-*** between 8:30 am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday. If I don't hear from you on or before March 27, 2015, a final assessment of the application will be made after this date with the information available on file.

When you call, ask for the first officer of file number 1***, and leave a message if I am unavailable to take your call.

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

5-213 Notre Dame Avenue

Winnipeg MB (Canada) R3B 1N3

Tel./Tél. (204) 945-*888
I quicky called the number and able to talk to the immigration officer and then she started to interview me. The interview lasted for 20 mins. It is like a usual coversation , like talking to a friend. The intent of the interview is mainly to verify what is written on our application.

here are the questions she asked me:

1. Currently am i still based in Singapore?
2. I would like to know more details on your application, do you have any other applications in canada?
3. When did you submit your application
4. Based on your application, you have friends and references here.
she asked one by one the person i listed out and to describe our relationiship with them, how did i met them , am i in-touch with them ,. What are their jobs in Canada.
4. For main sponsor she also asked the same thing but more detailed, how i met my friend, describe my relatioship with the sponsor, when did they arrive in manitoba, what is his work, do i know his wife, how do i keep in touch with them
5. ASked me if i have relatives there, i said i don't have but my husband has a distant relative in Alberta, then was asked of each name
and what are their jobs there and my relationship , i honestly inform the officer i am not close with them and have not met them personally but only know them and talk to them in facebook.
6. What kind of job i would like to do in Manitoba ( as what i have written in the application form) how can i practice my profession there ? if i need to study how long will it take?
7. why did i chose Manitoba?
8. Will i transfer to Alberta since my husband has distant relative there?

The officer informed me to speak slowly as she is writting notes during our conversation. after the interview she told me that the application is thoroughly reviewed and it has gone 1st review, 2nd review and this is the last review all info i gave will be given to the 3rd officer who will review it and they will notify me via mail or email of the resullt. The interview went well, i hope.Now i just have to pray and patiently wait fot the result.

Btw here's tmy timeline:
31 aug 2013 - sumission of application
31 aug 2013 - AOR received
02 sept 2013 - Settlement 2 of sponsor submitted
dec 2013 - assessment pending until 19 decmber 2014
20 dec 2015 - Sponsor's interview and the 1 person we put as reference (hubby's distsnt realtive) was interviewed too
23 dec 2014 - assesstment in process until today 21 March 2015
20 March 2015 - Applicant's interview

We'll patiently wait and pray for good results. God's time , is laways the perfect timing!

Hi there

I was looking back at your post, just curious...........have you received your LOA as yet?

xx

Althea

mishy000

Aug 25, 2015
Hi I applied for MPNP last july 30,2014. Received an email last july 3,2015 from
MPNP office for some missing documents. But me and my relative aren't interviewed yet. :( It's been a year already and I'm worrying for my application. :(

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
mishy000 said:
Hi I applied for MPNP last july 30,2014. Received an email last july 3,2015 from
MPNP office for some missing documents. But me and my relative aren't interviewed yet. :( It's been a year already and I'm worrying for my application. :(
Be positive my friend, at least they have been working on your case!

What documents were missing?

Have your status changed from "pending" to "in process" yet?

Are you General or Family Stream applicant?

What country are you from?

What was your IELTS score?

What is your intended occupation?

You will get good news soon. MPNP is busy with your case as we speak. Remember, there is 3 officers that assesses your case before the final decision is made. It is a time consuming process.