+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

BXL

Aug 11, 2016
the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months.

PREMIER ANNOUNCES IMPROVEMENTS TO MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

Sounds good!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
BXL said:
the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months.

Sounds good!
Welcome initiative.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
BXL said:

Sounds good!
And it also attracts a $500 fee......

Another form of ATM :p

nidabatool

Dec 29, 2015
Hi, All Friends,
I am sending my all documents as well bank statement to Federal after nomination. I have deposited required funds into my bank account and get bank statement. My question is that now can i withdraw or use these funds or i should not withdraw these funds before medical.

Please advise me.

Thanks

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
hamayun said:
Hi friends
after nomination apply for federal
please send me link
here show only for express system
I am old applicant 2013
thank
OOO Humayun My frnd. Big Congratulation man... Rally glad for you. At one point you application was stuck. I can remember. Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Guys I need answers of few questions-

1. My Visa Office is Singapore. I have submitted my Visa to them (through their Agent in Bangladesh which is VFS Bangladesh since I applied from Bangladesh). How normally how many days it requires to get your passport bac with VISA from VFS Bangladesh?

2. This VISA is valid for how many days?

Thank you...

(I think we all immigrants should make a forum or a network of our so that in canada we can help each other)

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Ayokunlex01 said:
ha, thats too far now
Oh my brother, let us pray for them. Many (especially teaching related jobs) 2013 and 2014 are still in MPNP waiting patiently, (some hopelessly).God will give them breakthrough.

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Hello Good people

What is going on with the applications??? Which draw currently have the assessment pending/assessment in progress status? I am from the 17th draw and it's been almost 6 months and status is still received Sad

Thanking you

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello. My brother lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. And I am a Manitoba Provincial Nominee. I already received my Visa.

Now my greatest concern is the weather of Winnipeg. Its damn cold in Winnipeg. And I am very much prone to COLD. Now how can I survive in Winnipeg for 3 Years? Please give suggestions.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Fastener said:
Hello. My brother lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. And I am a Manitoba Provincial Nominee. I already received my Visa.

Now my greatest concern is the weather of Winnipeg. Its damn cold in Winnipeg. And I am very much prone to COLD. Now how can I survive in Winnipeg for 3 Years? Please give suggestions.

well there is cold there very well, you will just try to adapt,

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Who can tell me, guide me a little to find rights and responsibilities and what types of facilities are enjoyed by landed immigrants?

This is really needed. Thank you.