Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
will_lam6761 said:
Hello everyone,
I've just received a letter from SGVO, requesting some documents, such as:
- Police Certificate: I included one in my application before. I wonder why they require me to submit again;
- Detailed employment reference letter;
- Current bank statements;
- Documentation of who is offering a job and description of duties: I don't know how to meet this demand, I'm not offered any jobs so far;
- Education Diplomas;
- IMM 5669 Schedule A Background / Declaration form: I also included one in my application before, but required again now;
- Pay the RPRF.
Anyone can let me know what the reason is and what should I do now?
Thanks!
Will, what u mean by saying that you just received? Did you receive that on Friday? Today is Saturday, the SGVO should be closed today.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
amy_zira said:
Thanks for ur kind words dear... yes I emailed them a week ago... but still no reply... All of u applicants have manilla as visa office.... m not sure whether they are delaying new Delhi vo applications bcoz there is no new delhi applicant left in tracking sheet except me... all pending are for manillaa..... just scattered thought....feeling helpless...... thanksss
Hi,

It has been almost a year (4th December, 2013), I applied for MPNP online. Still my case is "Assessment Pending". Now a person in this forum has posted that the MPNP will not process the remaining applications. I am also among the unfortunate applicants whose application fee have been refunded due to the backlog elimination rule by the CIC in 2012. I was the applicant of of 2007. I am not sure what is going to be happen for me this time. Shall I contact with MPNP requesting them to let me know the present status of my application. Can anybody suggest me.

Thanks and regards. Let we pray for all.

Eusufzai

dqueen1016

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Eusufzai said:
Hi,

It has been almost a year (4th December, 2013), I applied for MPNP online. Still my case is "Assessment Pending". Now a person in this forum has posted that the MPNP will not process the remaining applications. I am also among the unfortunate applicants whose application fee have been refunded due to the backlog elimination rule by the CIC in 2012. I was the applicant of of 2007. I am not sure what is going to be happen for me this time. Shall I contact with MPNP requesting them to let me know the present status of my application. Can anybody suggest me.

Eusufzai
what he was saying was a hoax I believe. You should not get panic. As a matter of fact ms rosy cheek who applied last october 2013 earlier that you are got her supporter interviewed last week under family stream. you need to be patient your not alone in this waiting game. Check this out to see the movement https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
will_lam6761 said:
Hello everyone,
- Police Certificate: I included one in my application before. I wonder why they require me to submit again;
- Documentation of who is offering a job and description of duties: I don't know how to meet this demand, I'm not offered any jobs so far;
- Education Diplomas;
- IMM 5669 Schedule A Background / Declaration form: I also included one in my application before, but required again now;
- Pay the RPRF.
Thanks!
Hi will_lam6761,

a) Police certificate will be required second time when you are inform for the medical test or when your passport required. This is because every Police Certificate is only good for 12 months or 6 months since it required. So, it is normal and everyone need to go through this. I believe this is a standard email send to all applicants for this next steps. Although you might have file in your police cert earlier and it is less than 12 months. No harm to provide again.

b) Documentation of offering job, this one is something new to me as well. Maybe they were just asking whether you already have a job offered. Don't panic. Please read the instruction or letter you receive again.

c) The IMM5669 Schedule A Background/ Declaration form will be ask again, this is because they wanted to know your updated info. ( Like change of employment or family members such as new born... etc).

Anything that you have doubt, best to email them immediately to clarify.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers!

Regards,
Winnie Bear

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Eusufzai said:
Hi,

Eusufzai
Dear Eusufzai,

We pray hard for you. By the way, I was applicant of 2011, and my case only start moving recently. Don't worry, SVO is doing whatever they can try to assess and clear all the file.

Yes, it is good if you email them if your case have pass the indicated processing time on the CIC website.

All the best!

Cheers!

Regards,
Winnie Bear

will_lam6761

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
takhan said:
Will, what u mean by saying that you just received? Did you receive that on Friday? Today is Saturday, the SGVO should be closed today.
Hi takhan,
Just because I said I've just received that letter, doesn't mean they sent me on Saturday. That letter was dated from 10th Oct.

will_lam6761

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Hi will_lam6761,

a) Police certificate will be required second time when you are inform for the medical test or when your passport required. This is because every Police Certificate is only good for 12 months or 6 months since it required. So, it is normal and everyone need to go through this. I believe this is a standard email send to all applicants for this next steps. Although you might have file in your police cert earlier and it is less than 12 months. No harm to provide again.

b) Documentation of offering job, this one is something new to me as well. Maybe they were just asking whether you already have a job offered. Don't panic. Please read the instruction or letter you receive again.

c) The IMM5669 Schedule A Background/ Declaration form will be ask again, this is because they wanted to know your updated info. ( Like change of employment or family members such as new born... etc).

Anything that you have doubt, best to email them immediately to clarify.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers!

Regards,
Winnie Bear
Hi Winnie Bear,
Your information is really helpful. I hope that the job offer's not compulsory.
Thank you!

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
will_lam6761 said:
Hi Winnie Bear,
Your information is really helpful. I hope that the job offer's not compulsory.
Thank you!
Hi will_lam6761,

Glad I can help at my best knowledge on your case. Well, good to email them and ask for confirmation on the job offer whether it is compulsory or not.

As far as I know, it's not mandatory. Maybe they just need to find out, that's all. \

Good luck & Cheers!

Regards,
Winnie Bear

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
amy_zira said:
Thanks dear for these encouraging words.. yes I will stay away from this for next week... coz sometimes things happens when they are ignored... :)
)
Yes, that is so true, the key to this waiting game is to prepare ourselves instead for upcoming requirements that will or may be asked from us, such as keeping healthy (regular exercise & healthy diet), coz i just learned from an applicant (VO is in Manila - CEM), that she failed her medical results due to her diabetes (she was overweight & has hypertension). I feel i need to go for a lab test in advance to see how my health is now before it's too late..

Also, one of our forum mates just shared with us here that he was asked for employment offer in Canada & work description, so i guess it's good that we scout around now for possible employment, and also making sure we have sufficient funds to be shown in our bank certificates later on (as what was also asked from one applicant here (SGVO)... These things will keep us busy in the meantime.

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
will_lam6761 said:
Hello everyone,
- Education Diplomas;
- Pay the RPRF.
Thanks!
Hi will_lam6761,

I can understand the need for SGVO to have another Police Certificate, bank statement & the IMM 5669 submitted again.
However, as for the following:
1. Detailed employment reference letter,
2. Documentation of who is offering a job and description of duties,
- this is unusual, considering that there is no approval for immigrant visa yet.. I guess they are just inquiring if you have
made any steps in looking a job there & to see if you're employable (w/c is one important factor they need to consider).
May i know, Will, your NOC?

Even if we're nominated by MPNP after determining our employability in Manitoba, i realize now that CIC or our VO still
has to make sure that we will be employable... That makes me feel the urgency now to find possible work there & get a
job offer, just in case..

Is it okay, Will, if you can kindly share with us here (copy-paste) the letter sent to you by SGVO?

Also, thank you very much for sharing with us this update from your end, coz it will help the rest of us here prepare
ourselves for these. I appreciate it.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
KindredHeart said:
)
Yes, that is so true, the key to this waiting game is to prepare ourselves instead for upcoming requirements that will or may be asked from us, such as keeping healthy (regular exercise & healthy diet), coz i just learned from an applicant (VO is in Manila - CEM), that she failed her medical results due to her diabetes (she was overweight & has hypertension). I feel i need to go for a lab test in advance to see how my health is now before it's too late..

Also, one of our forum mates just shared with us here that he was asked for employment offer in Canada & work description, so i guess it's good that we scout around now for possible employment, and also making sure we have sufficient funds to be shown in our bank certificates later on (as what was also asked from one applicant here (SGVO)... These things will keep us busy in the meantime.
yes dear I will follow this.... my loa will be expired on 26 November... hope before that all will be fine... it is rule that loa should be reached wid file before 6 months... file is sent 3 months ago... my job was done in time... but no aor from cic... so don't know how things will be followed by cic as expiry date of loa is 26 November

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
amy_zira said:
yes dear I will follow this.... my loa will be expired on 26 November... hope before that all will be fine... it is rule that loa should be reached wid file before 6 months... file is sent 3 months ago... my job was done in time... but no aor from cic... so don't know how things will be followed by cic as expiry date of loa is 26 November
Hi Amy_zira, do you have your confirmation receipt from Fedex or the courier you used to send your application to CIC? In the tracking history, you can see who received it. I took a screen shot of the tracking history from Fedex so that i'll have a copy of the date, time & person who received my application - just in case i need to use it as evidence to show that they received it already & i need to follow them up.. After another week, when you follow-up them up again, you can attach a copy of the said receipt.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
KindredHeart said:
Hi Amy_zira, do you have your confirmation receipt from Fedex or the courier you used to send your application to CIC? In the tracking history, you can see who received it. I took a screen shot of the tracking history from Fedex so that i'll have a copy of the date, time & person who received my application - just in case i need to use it as evidence to show that they received it already & i need to follow them up.. After another week, when you follow-up them up again, you can attach a copy of the said receipt.
yes dear I have screenshot and original copy of receipt... it wad received by Mike.... full details I have...

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
amy_zira said:
yes dear I have screenshot and original copy of receipt... it wad received by Mike.... full details I have...
That's great, Amy_zira! Now, it's a matter of waiting, i believe their reply will come soon.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
KindredHeart said:
That's great, Amy_zira! Now, it's a matter of waiting, i believe their reply will come soon.
yes I wil wait for couple of weeks more... after that I will send second email with delivery screenshot... and will tell them that loa gonna expire on 26 November.. then they will do it more quickly... but I will wait for 2 weeks first... thanks for continuous help and wise suggestions....