App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting ....
My status changed to Assessment in Process ..... fingers crossed.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
amn83 said:
Congrats.

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
thomasuk said:
JFYI,

REGULATED AND NON-REGULATED PROFESSIONS...Making plans before landing
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Migrating to a foreign country is not easy as it may looks...

All of us here felt the anticipation of being recognized at the first stage...anxious for the acknowledgment of our documents...worried in our medical results...excited in passing our passports...and dreaming of landing soon to our most awaited destination...CANADA

I would like to share my opinion...in this write-up you'll see much of the details taken from every different sites...credits to them as well

1. What is the difference between Regulated and Non-regulated Professions?

A. Many professions set their own standards of practice. These are called regulated occupations.

In Canada, about 20 percent of jobs are in occupations regulated by the provincial or territorial governments. Through legislation and regulations, the provinces and territories give to professions the authority to self-regulate in order to protect public health and safety, and to ensure that professionals meet the required standards of practice and competence.

If you want to work in a regulated occupation and use a regulated title, you must have a licence or a certificate or be registered with the regulatory body for your occupation in the province or territory where you plan to work.

Some fields where regulated occupations are commonly found include:

* health care
* financial services
* law and legal services
* engineering

Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.

Full List of Regulated Occupations:

# Accountant, certified general
# Accountant, certified management
# Accountant, chartered
# Agrologist
# Agrologist, technical
# Architect
# Audiologist and speech-language pathologist
# Chiropractor
# Dental hygienist
# Dentist
# Denturist
# Dietitian
# Engineer
# Engineering and Applied Science Technician, Technologist
# Geoscientist
# Land surveyor
# Lawyer
# Medical laboratory technologist
# Midwife
# Naturopath
# Nurse, licensed practical
# Nurse, registered
# Nurse, registered psychiatric
# Occupational therapist
# Optician
# Optometrist
# Pharmacist
# Physician
# Physiotherapist
# Podiatrist
# Psychologist
# Respiratory therapist
# School clinician
# Social worker
# Teacher
# Veterinarian

Link: http://www.credentials.gc.ca/individuals/credential.asp

B. A job in a non-regulated occupation is one for which you don't need a licence, certificate or registration to work. Most jobs in Canada are in non-regulated occupations.

Requirements for employment can vary greatly between employers, but you must be prepared to demonstrate that you have the education or experience to do the job.

You may be expected to demonstrate a certain level of skill and competence, to have a specific amount of education, and even to have personal characteristics suitable for the job. For example, working in the field of marketing is not regulated, but it is likely that employers will expect you to have a degree or a certificate in business with some specialization or experience in marketing.

It is up to the employer to decide whether the qualifications you have earned outside Canada are equivalent to Canadian qualifications required for the job.

Some employers will require that job applicants be registered or certified by the relevant professional association. Credential assessment and recognition helps Canadian employers understand your qualifications.

2. What to do if you are under Regulated Occupations?

A. It is important to understand how your profession will evaluate your academic training, your work experience, and your skills and competencies. Most often, this evaluation will include:

* matching your training and skills to the profession's standards by comparing your original academic transcripts and other related documents, such as university course descriptions, to the training provided by Canadian colleges and universities.
* having you write examinations or go through an interview or both. You will be evaluated as an individual, and you should not compare your experience directly to that of someone else's. You must understand the requirements as they apply to your own situation in the province or territory where you intend to work.

Steps to follow:

* Use the Working in Canada Tool to create a report that will tell you whether your job is in a regulated occupation and help you find the correct regulatory body or apprenticeship authority.
* Compare your qualifications to the requirements for licensing, certification or registration to work in that job in that province or territory, which can be found by using the Working in Canada Tool.
* Contact the regulatory body for your profession in your province or territory or visit its website to determine what you need to do to obtain a licence or authorization. You will have to demonstrate that your training, experience and other skills are equivalent to the standards that people trained in Canada must also meet.
* Have an assessment done to determine the Canadian equivalent of the education you obtained outside Canada. This is necessary because your academic credentials may not be automatically recognized as equivalent to Canadian standards. In many cases, you will have to use an assessment agency to do this.
* Note that in many cases, you can have your academic credentials assessed and begin applying for a licence or certificate before you leave your home country. If you plan to work in a regulated occupation, the regulatory body or apprenticeship authority can advise you on the steps you can take before arriving in Canada.

Note: The recognition process is different in each province or territory and for each profession or trade. If you need to have your credentials assessed for educational purposes, contact the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials. It assists individuals, employers, professionals and organizations with foreign credential recognition and the assessment of diplomas and qualifications in Canada.

Example: Registered Nurse (NOC 3152) Immigrating to Manitoba...From Processing to Forms and Fees...Just click the link below...

Link: http://crnm.mb.ca/applicants-international-process.php

3. Benefits of accomplishing the above mentioned?

There are many documents related to your education and your experience that help regulatory bodies, assessment agencies or employers understand your international qualifications. The types of documents that are required vary, and could include:

* degrees, diplomas or certificates from universities, colleges, secondary schools or trade schools
* program descriptions related to your studies
* transcripts of grades
* apprenticeship certificates
* letters from employers
* performance reviews
* work descriptions for jobs you have done
* letters of reference

Where possible, it is best to have documents sent directly from schools or other organizations to Canada. The regulator may also require this. Check with the regulatory body, employer, credential assessment agency or educational institution to find out what its requirements are. This is something you can do before you leave for Canada.

4. In my point of view...in doing so...

To be able to work efficiently at a later date, you must prepare your self first and all the things to be done in your country...It will be easier for you and your family to adjust in Canada...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US AND GOD BLESS...
Hi Thomasuk,

Thank you very much for the reply, i got so much information from you. I actually finished 2 degrees and my second degree is Nursing and im holding a license for that. My ielts score are Speaking-7, Reading-7.5, listening 7.5, and writing is 7. I think the problem also is that my IELTS expired last May 25,2014 and that was the date when my status changed to Pending, Im waiting for any request from them if i need to submit a new IELTS result but hopefully they will still accept it because when i submitted my application it was still valid. The waiting really makes me nervous. Godbless to all and i hope we will all get the approval. Thank you thomasuk, you are very helpful in this forum.

Tolights

Aug 2, 2013
To all those who are yet to complete their on-line MPNP applications, you only have until July 31, 2014 to submit it.

This is applicable to all the streams that needs Manitoba Supporters.

Just a friendly reminder. Thanks!

Champwin

Apr 15, 2014
I need your help guys.

Per timeline, we assumed that passport request will happen anytime this Aug or Sept. My dilemma is that my husband, seaman and will work offshore, is requested by the agency to come aboard by 1st week of Sept. This means that he needs to start complying his requirements this Aug and the ness to submit passport.

His offshore work means that he needs to be back after 2 months,that is,Nov.

Question.

1. If he accepts the offer, and by chance got an instruction from CIC anytime this Aug or Sept, will it still be allowed that we submit the passports by Nov?

2. I am the main applicant. Can we go ahead submitting my passport and that of my children first, then submit his passport later?

I hope for those who have experienced cases such as this you can be able to help.
We are thorn between waiting and the chance to earn income while waiting. My husband has stopped working as seaman since January because we need to push thru processing of this papers. On the hindsight, our plan to travel or immigrate is by March next year since the children needs to finish the whole school year.

Hope I can get to hear from you guys. Salamat ng Marami.

amn83

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting ....
Dear Seniors,

My sponsor interview lasted for only 15 mins and officer asked general question how we know each other.
but he did not asked where to send LOA , is this normal ? if we succeed how we will get our LOA ? and how long it will take to get LOA ?

Please advise. Thanks

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
amn83 said:
Dear Seniors,

My sponsor interview lasted for only 15 mins and officer asked general question how we know each other.
but he did not asked where to send LOA , is this normal ? if we succeed how we will get our LOA ? and how long it will take to get LOA ?

Please advise. Thanks
Congratulations for proceeding. U will get ur loa on ur mailing address which u have mentioned in ur application. And have good hope that u will get loa very soon

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
thomasuk said:
Based on the fact that your profession might be regulated profession, which can be cross check by Manitoba regulatory board. As a regulated professions, Manitoba follows some sort of code of practice. I am guessing and it might not be the exact answer. Thank you.
Thank you very much Thomasuk. You are very helpful. Goodluck on your application to CIC.

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
crazyfr0st said:
Thanks thomasuk! You've been very informative to all of us...
ya its true....thanks thomasuk

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
amn83 said:
Congrats and best of luck....

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
satindsi said:
Hi All

Those who already prepared docs for CIC, please suggest me list of documents need to be send to CIC.

What I already know is....

• Approval letter
• All forms
• Education certificates and mark sheet for both principle applicant and spouse.
• Work related docs like Appointment letter, relieving letter, experience letter, salary slips....etc for both principle applicant and spouse.
• Birth certificate for all
• Fund related docs like FD, PF, PPF, Bank statement etc.
• IELTS certificate
• Also, all these docs (except approval letter from mpnp) need to be notarized.

Please reply.
Hi Guys....Please reply....I am waiting.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jude168 said:
Thank you very much Thomasuk. You are very helpful. Goodluck on your application to CIC.
Thank you Jude 168, I think we all are helping each other. We all are in the same situation. Hope you will hear for your LOA very soon. If I were you I would send an email to MPNPsupport regarding your application. There is nothing to loose. Many thanks again.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satindsi said:
Hi Guys....Please reply....I am waiting.
Hi Satindsi,

Please follow in line with check list. All you need to submit as follows below;

1). All relevant completed form.
2). LOA approval letter photo copy.
3). Photos all relevant person.
4). Birth certificates for all relevant person (photo copies).
5). Police clearance certificates for all relevant person (Originals).
6). No additional certificates, example; educations, jobs, bank statements, IELTS, etc.
7). Online payments receipt (Only application fees, $550+Spouse+ Dependent) which one applies for you? Also you need to complete fees payment form only top section not the bank details section, for bank details section you just need to attach receipt.

I hope it helps. Thank you.

amn83

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting ....
sani. said:
Congratulations for proceeding. U will get ur loa on ur mailing address which u have mentioned in ur application. And have good hope that u will get loa very soon
Thanks Saini,

First of all thanks for your wishes.
Regarding LOA Is it ok if I can change my mailing address to my sponsors address so that Immigration can send LOA to her instead of long waiting as I came to know that it takes around 5 to 6 weeks to get LOA through snail mail.
Also please give me directions how I can change address .

Thanks for your help.