+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
igbehinadara said:
Hi jude168,

Have received your nomination letter already?I am still in process since interview May 28 and 29th respectively and am praying earnestly for mine cos the waiting is harrowing but it will come.

Lets keep the Faith.

Ig
Igbehin Hi,
Quite an age, I know at least mine and 2 other applicants in this forum who are september applicants and status has been pending since May, in my opinion and calculation, i think there is a pause on reviewwing applicants who are Accountants. Could i be right

AngeletC

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
1112/2631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
LemonLuv said:
Hi Guys,

I just would like to inform you. My sponsor got interviewed today July 19, 2014 (my time), July 18, 2014 (Winnipeg time). My Status is now "Assessment in Process" after more than a month of being "Assessment Pending" (June 13, 2014).

The questions that were asked to her were as follows:
1. What's my educational background
2. Why do we want to immigrate
3. Where do we plan to settle
4. How do we communicate with each other
5. How is she going to support us
6. Aside from us, did she sponsor other application
7. How well do we know each other
8. When was the last time we saw each other

We are keeping our finger's crossed. I hope we get approved. Good luck to all of us.
Congrats LemonLuv! :)

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp_khosa said:
bt dear dont knw how to check file status
Please check your status through to this link https://web6.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn using your username and password. If you have forgotten or do not know username and password then I would suggest you to send an email to mpnp support office. There email address is mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca and always mention your MPNP file number a line with all correspondence. You might get your answer from them. I hope it helps. Thank you.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrina khan said:
also you must attach payment slip including written all your's details except "UCI Number"

Name, Address, DOB, Postal Code, Contact Number
Thank you Katrina, You are great.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi kingskid,
Ouite an age indeed.My profession is Banking and just wondering what could be the cause of delay.
We will get there by hus grace.Fingers crossed.

Ig

kingskid said:
Igbehin Hi,
Quite an age, I know at least mine and 2 other applicants in this forum who are september applicants and status has been pending since May, in my opinion and calculation, i think there is a pause on reviewwing applicants who are Accountants. Could i be right

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
igbehinadara said:
Hi jude168,

Have received your nomination letter already?I am still in process since interview May 28 and 29th respectively and am praying earnestly for mine cos the waiting is harrowing but it will come.

Lets keep the Faith.

Ig
Hi Ig,

My status is still in process since June 18,2014 after my sponsors interview and i havent received any calls yet for an interview. The officer who interviewed my sponsor said that there are 2 more officers who will review my application. I hope this is the normal process, i mean in what i have red, there are 3 officers who reviews an application. I just don't know why most of the applicants that i saw in the spreadsheets get their approval in few days or even a day after the interview. I thought that the last officer is the one who gives the call but in my case it was the 1st officer.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jude168 said:
Hi Ig,

My status is still in process since June 18,2014 after my sponsors interview and i havent received any calls yet for an interview. The officer who interviewed my sponsor said that there are 2 more officers who will review my application. I hope this is the normal process, i mean in what i have red, there are 3 officers who reviews an application. I just don't know why most of the applicants that i saw in the spreadsheets get their approval in few days or even a day after the interview. I thought that the last officer is the one who gives the call but in my case it was the 1st officer.
Based on the fact that your profession might be regulated profession, which can be cross check by Manitoba regulatory board. As a regulated professions, Manitoba follows some sort of code of practice. I am guessing and it might not be the exact answer. Thank you.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jude168 said:
Hi Ig,

JFYI,

REGULATED AND NON-REGULATED PROFESSIONS...Making plans before landing
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Migrating to a foreign country is not easy as it may looks...

All of us here felt the anticipation of being recognized at the first stage...anxious for the acknowledgment of our documents...worried in our medical results...excited in passing our passports...and dreaming of landing soon to our most awaited destination...CANADA

I would like to share my opinion...in this write-up you'll see much of the details taken from every different sites...credits to them as well

1. What is the difference between Regulated and Non-regulated Professions?

A. Many professions set their own standards of practice. These are called regulated occupations.

In Canada, about 20 percent of jobs are in occupations regulated by the provincial or territorial governments. Through legislation and regulations, the provinces and territories give to professions the authority to self-regulate in order to protect public health and safety, and to ensure that professionals meet the required standards of practice and competence.

If you want to work in a regulated occupation and use a regulated title, you must have a licence or a certificate or be registered with the regulatory body for your occupation in the province or territory where you plan to work.

Some fields where regulated occupations are commonly found include:

* health care
* financial services
* law and legal services
* engineering

Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.

Full List of Regulated Occupations:

# Accountant, certified general
# Accountant, certified management
# Accountant, chartered
# Agrologist
# Agrologist, technical
# Architect
# Audiologist and speech-language pathologist
# Chiropractor
# Dental hygienist
# Dentist
# Denturist
# Dietitian
# Engineer
# Engineering and Applied Science Technician, Technologist
# Geoscientist
# Land surveyor
# Lawyer
# Medical laboratory technologist
# Midwife
# Naturopath
# Nurse, licensed practical
# Nurse, registered
# Nurse, registered psychiatric
# Occupational therapist
# Optician
# Optometrist
# Pharmacist
# Physician
# Physiotherapist
# Podiatrist
# Psychologist
# Respiratory therapist
# School clinician
# Social worker
# Teacher
# Veterinarian

Link: http://www.credentials.gc.ca/individuals/credential.asp

B. A job in a non-regulated occupation is one for which you don't need a licence, certificate or registration to work. Most jobs in Canada are in non-regulated occupations.

Requirements for employment can vary greatly between employers, but you must be prepared to demonstrate that you have the education or experience to do the job.

You may be expected to demonstrate a certain level of skill and competence, to have a specific amount of education, and even to have personal characteristics suitable for the job. For example, working in the field of marketing is not regulated, but it is likely that employers will expect you to have a degree or a certificate in business with some specialization or experience in marketing.

It is up to the employer to decide whether the qualifications you have earned outside Canada are equivalent to Canadian qualifications required for the job.

Some employers will require that job applicants be registered or certified by the relevant professional association. Credential assessment and recognition helps Canadian employers understand your qualifications.

2. What to do if you are under Regulated Occupations?

A. It is important to understand how your profession will evaluate your academic training, your work experience, and your skills and competencies. Most often, this evaluation will include:

* matching your training and skills to the profession's standards by comparing your original academic transcripts and other related documents, such as university course descriptions, to the training provided by Canadian colleges and universities.
* having you write examinations or go through an interview or both. You will be evaluated as an individual, and you should not compare your experience directly to that of someone else's. You must understand the requirements as they apply to your own situation in the province or territory where you intend to work.

Steps to follow:

* Use the Working in Canada Tool to create a report that will tell you whether your job is in a regulated occupation and help you find the correct regulatory body or apprenticeship authority.
* Compare your qualifications to the requirements for licensing, certification or registration to work in that job in that province or territory, which can be found by using the Working in Canada Tool.
* Contact the regulatory body for your profession in your province or territory or visit its website to determine what you need to do to obtain a licence or authorization. You will have to demonstrate that your training, experience and other skills are equivalent to the standards that people trained in Canada must also meet.
* Have an assessment done to determine the Canadian equivalent of the education you obtained outside Canada. This is necessary because your academic credentials may not be automatically recognized as equivalent to Canadian standards. In many cases, you will have to use an assessment agency to do this.
* Note that in many cases, you can have your academic credentials assessed and begin applying for a licence or certificate before you leave your home country. If you plan to work in a regulated occupation, the regulatory body or apprenticeship authority can advise you on the steps you can take before arriving in Canada.

Note: The recognition process is different in each province or territory and for each profession or trade. If you need to have your credentials assessed for educational purposes, contact the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials. It assists individuals, employers, professionals and organizations with foreign credential recognition and the assessment of diplomas and qualifications in Canada.

Example: Registered Nurse (NOC 3152) Immigrating to Manitoba...From Processing to Forms and Fees...Just click the link below...

Link: http://crnm.mb.ca/applicants-international-process.php

3. Benefits of accomplishing the above mentioned?

There are many documents related to your education and your experience that help regulatory bodies, assessment agencies or employers understand your international qualifications. The types of documents that are required vary, and could include:

* degrees, diplomas or certificates from universities, colleges, secondary schools or trade schools
* program descriptions related to your studies
* transcripts of grades
* apprenticeship certificates
* letters from employers
* performance reviews
* work descriptions for jobs you have done
* letters of reference

Where possible, it is best to have documents sent directly from schools or other organizations to Canada. The regulator may also require this. Check with the regulatory body, employer, credential assessment agency or educational institution to find out what its requirements are. This is something you can do before you leave for Canada.

4. In my point of view...in doing so...

To be able to work efficiently at a later date, you must prepare your self first and all the things to be done in your country...It will be easier for you and your family to adjust in Canada...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US AND GOD BLESS...

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
igbehinadara said:
Hi kingskid,
Ouite an age indeed.My profession is Banking and just wondering what could be the cause of delay.
We will get there by hus grace.Fingers crossed.

Ig
It is well my dear. The Lord will fulfill our desires in Jesus name.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
kingskid said:
Congratulations. The Lord will not forget some of us in September batch who has been on pending for months.
Thanks king. Lets all hope for the best.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Landed applicant said:
Congratulations LemonLuv.
Thanks landed applicant

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
satindsi said:
Congratulations and thanks for sharing question asked....it will sure help us :)
Thanks and you are most welcome. I hope that could be of help

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Jude168 said:
My status still shows in process thats why im worried because its been a month and didnt change to complete yet :( But i saw in the spreadsheet that there are few applicants who got LOA's after 2-3months after the sponsors interview. I hope my case is just like that. Anyways congrats again.
dont lose hope. just extend patience.lets pray that loa will come soon.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....