Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
amn83 said:
Can anyone help please ??? ??? ??? ???

Dear Seniors,

On the time of file submission I was not able to provide 3 months bank history showing regular saving but I was having nearly CAD $ 17000 in my account, so I only attached the bank statements showing money only. Also I have attached my wealth papers which was more than CAD $ 150000.
Later on I started keeping money into my account and now I have proper savings showing in my accounts from more than three months. As recently my status has been changed to Assessment Pending I am pretty much assure that visa officer will ask me for my bank history.
Now my query is that can I update my bank history by my own before VO ask or I should wait for him to ask ?

Thanks in advance.
I suppose u still have an option of uploading ur docs in ur online account. Go for it

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Mission-MB said:
I am trying to find out what is the score requirement but could not.Please post if you know about.and surprising matter is that they have been given nominations to teachers having 5.5 score few weeks ago.
We are praying for ur case bro.... It has been 11 months for ur application.... Please do email them in 1-2 lines, so that u can find out where ur case is lagging.

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
Thanks Amy for your concern.I think excess of queries can have bad effect on the case.so let's wait and let do them what they are doing.

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
Need your help friends :(
I am a manitoba citizen want to sponsor my family ( parents and siblings) ,,, I am their blood relative bt the online form dosenot ve an option of daughter or son as a close relative niethr cn they endorse the settlement plan2 ; ( and when i mention it n submit the data it gt rejected and i recieve a msg that daughter and son cannot endorse the settelment plan :( eally feeling bad.
So it means I canot sponsor my parents ? Or is thr any other way ???? PLZ HELP ME .

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
t.a said:
Need your help friends :(
I am a manitoba citizen want to sponsor my family ( parents and siblings) ,,, I am their blood relative bt the online form dosenot ve an option of daughter or son as a close relative niethr cn they endorse the settlement plan2 ; ( and when i mention it n submit the data it gt rejected and i recieve a msg that daughter and son cannot endorse the settelment plan :( eally feeling bad.
So it means I canot sponsor my parents ? Or is thr any other way ???? PLZ HELP ME .
Unfortunately u cant support ur parents.... but u can supporr ur siblings... chk this given link and its mentioned in the end

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/mpnp-eligibility/manitoba-support/

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
KHG said:
Unfortunately u cant support ur parents.... but u can supporr ur siblings... chk this given link and its mentioned in the end

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/mpnp-eligibility/manitoba-support/
Thanksfor the prompt reply ,,,,, highly appreciated
Can u plz tell me if my husband sponsor them as son in law n whn instead of close relative I mentioned as distict relative category that form got submitted,,, so wt do u think ll it work?
Plus I met two families here who sponsor their mothers here,,,, one of them jst arrived last year. Hwcome dts possible?

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
t.a said:
Can u plz tell me if my husband sponsor them as son in law n whn instead of close relative I mentioned as distict relative category that form got submitted,,, so wt do u think ll it work?
Plus I met two families here who sponsor their mothers here,,,, one of them jst arrived last year. Hwcome dts possible?
I doubt if its posbl...
For parents there r 2 options... 1. Family class sponsorship 2. Super visa upto 10 yrs in whch entry is given for 2 yrs at a time.

As family class sponsorship takes a lot of time... ppl opt for the other option to meet their parents.

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi,

The sponsorship for parents is different from sibling, you mau MPNP - FS for your sibling and Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship via CIC.

But its still on hold, but they introduced the Super Visa for parents & grandparents (The Super Visa Program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors. Successful applicants receive multiple-entry visitor visas that may last for up to 10 years. Unlike standard visitor visas, which must be renewed every six months, a Super Visa remains valid for two years at a time.)

For more detail check this url: http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-family-sponsorship-visa.html

Thanks.

t.a said:

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Mission-MB said:
I am trying to find out what is the score requirement but could not.Please post if you know about.and surprising matter is that they have been given nominations to teachers having 5.5 score few weeks ago.
Hi again..i cannot find the college of manitoba that regulates your profession,.but i found the one for ontario. U can check their site. www.oct.ca.... It says.. Reading and listening 6.5 then speaking and writing should be 7... With overall of 7.,.

Well did u ask the couple u met if they undergone an interview with the officer? Did they had a good conversation or wasnt able to answer well? Are they on fs category? Their curriculum has appropriate translations? There are many factors to determine the language proficiency... Hope this helps.

loma_linda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
t.a said:
Hi. I have a very good suggestion here.

1. Apply Super Visa for your mom (she can get approved for 5-10 yrs)

2. Once she has stayed continuously for 3 years using TRV, you can apply permanent residency for her. Google: Application for Permanent Residence: Temporary Resident Permit Holder

TRV holders who has continuously stayed in Canada for 3 yets can apply for PR.

As for your siblings, let them apply via MPNP.

Good luck!

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
submitted with application
I AM FROM INDIA

APPLICATION SEND : AUG 2013
AOR : STILL WAITING :eek:

zerihun

May 16, 2014
hi i am from Ethiopia. i submitted my application on line In January 2014 to MPNP. Still now my status is received ....when it will change my status..if u know pls say something.

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
zerihun said:
hi i am from Ethiopia. i submitted my application on line In January 2014 to MPNP. Still now my status is received ....when it will change my status..if u know pls say something.
Pls check the timeline/spreadsheet of 2013 applicants...

zerihun

May 16, 2014
i have seen on spreadsheet but Dec.2013 applicant may not updated their status on spreadsheet.Please all dec applicant update your status on spreadsheet as you can possible.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
kingskid said:
Dear All,

Which of these two cases if any, will make an application ineligible because your sponsor is sponsoring another person's application:

a. In case of sponsor sponsoring an application that has passed MPNP and is at CIC level

b. In case of sponsor sponsoring an application that has JUST been approved by CIC

is there a time limit between which a sponsor can sponsor another application OR can do it almost immediately one application has been successful.

A sponsor has filed an application with mpnp whilst the application is under pending, the initial application the sponsor signed just got through.
Kindly respond to this enquiry dear knowledgeable seniors