+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

rocky007

Mar 11, 2014
KHG said:
Please post your query .....
Thanks for your concern KHG. so nice of you i just posted that because theres a guy whom u r helping in his cic application package is the one who just want help from others even whenever he posts something for help he says like its his right ... and when somebody wanted his help then his attitude was like after me i dont want any body to come to manitoba ... god help him getting some sense.... .. well leave it nobody can change anybodys destiny... i would say there are some good people like KHG and others who like to help and work for the cause for which this forum is created....

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
prashant786 said:
hiiii friends,
i have a little query that till date my nova scotia pnp(regional labour market demand stream) application is pending.
so,can i apply manitoba pnp under general stream(friend support)?eventhough my nova scotia application is pending?
thanks.
reply swiftly friends.
well, i guess you cannot apply two pnp applications at the same time with two different provinces. most likely, the immigration officer will interview you and ask you if you have other application to other provinces, and of course, you should be honest with them. there's also an instance, that someone applied to fsw having different preferred location other than manitoba, then they receive ineligible letter. the other one, applied fsw before and was sent back their documents because of the quota on the profession chosen, yet the officer stated he needs evidence that the fsw application was already terminated. so most probably pnp to nova scotia and manitoba at the same time wont work out... just have a little more patience dear, in pnp general stream, tantamount of patience is also needed.. the spreadsheet says it. =) Godbless on your application!

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
kingskid said:
Status changed to "pending" for 1 month 12 days now, no movement. This till is quite frustrating. It is well anyways.
hi, few weeks ago, i was very anxious in checking the progress of my application online by checking it everyday and sometimes twice a day, can you imagine that :D then when my status became pending, i was so eager to see it to be in "process"... but after a couple of weeks, it didn't change, yet, my sponsor has been interviewed even if it says "pending" online. so maybe yours is yet to come... Godbless and i do hope you'll have a smooth interview soon!

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
Teju said:
Forum mates,
Please is it all cases that sponsors have to be interviewed? Mine have not been and it's been a year I submitted though to the Mpnp office. Except for few interractions with them like receiving AOR, asking for missing documents (submission and acknowledgement). Nothing else since january which has been my last contact with them. Thanks
It's really very rare that no interview has been conducted on the sponsors, in some cases both the sponsor and the applicant has been interviewed... but most of the time sponsors have been interviewed to determine if they really knew the person that they are supporting or if they really have the capacity to provide support.

I guess you just need to extend your patience more. FYI - I received my nomination after 10 months which is really longer compare to many others - who got their nomination within 5 - 6 months. But, at the end, I still got my immigrant visa. What I'm saying is, it will be worth it in the end. So, be patient.

//atb

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
God bless ม Gkarl! I really appreciate your response!!

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
rocky007 said:
Thanks for your concern KHG. so nice of you i just posted that because theres a guy whom u r helping in his cic application package is the one who just want help from others even whenever he posts something for help he says like its his right ... and when somebody wanted his help then his attitude was like after me i dont want any body to come to manitoba ... god help him getting some sense.... .. well leave it nobody can change anybodys destiny... i would say there are some good people like KHG and others who like to help and work for the cause for which this forum is created....
Hey.... If I was unable to get ur calls and messages.. It doesn't mean u can write anything. I am on this forum from last 5 years. So I know how we are corporating each other. Learn some manners that how to talk...Today I was abt to call u in evening... But ur comment abt me portray urself some other man who don't know others problem... I will still say God bless u for ur application. ... Mission MB specially called me for u... ans I was abt to call u today... But i think u need some better words to write for others.... Also God knows who will go and who not..This is not my thinking about anybody.. All seniors know abt me that I help everybody as much as I can. So plzz have some respect while writing next time. GOD BLESS YOU....

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
Hello to All:

Let's all be cool 8) and calm :) . The forum is created to help each other. Let us all be mindful of the words that we type... letters or words can easily be misread or misunderstood.

Peace, stay positive... more patience to all of us who waits. ;D

God bless...

AngeletC

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
1112/2631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
KHG said:
It seems quite late .... normally sponsor receives the interview call with in 8 to 9 months on an average. I suggest that either you or your sponsor should send an email to mpnp. Did u submit the application online??
HKG

I was not clear on the date its supposed to be June 12 2014 not June 2012. :) Hope this clarifies, thanks for your prompt response. My sponsor sent it online same day and received acknowledgment a few hrs after. ;D

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really like to react to this post. We all are mature and cleaver enough to help our self. My advice's do not depend on others. We all are good enough to resolve our problem, sometimes we might seek others opinion as some of them are here very experience in this field. Just remember if nobody will help you someone is out there who is always happy to help. Finally, bear in mind, colour, religious, country, age comments doesn't accept this forum. Sometimes people keep asking, where are you from? Or keep posting their own language. Which is not highlights as professionalism. Please help each other and if you cannot, do not insult others. It is not nice at all. Thank you.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
thomasuk said:
I really like to react to this post. We all are mature and cleaver enough to help our self. My advice's do not depend on others. We all are good enough to resolve our problem, sometimes we might seek others opinion as some of them are here very experience in this field. Just remember if nobody will help you someone is out there who is always happy to help. Finally, bear in mind, colour, religious, country, age comments doesn't accept this forum. Sometimes people keep asking, where are you from? Or keep posting their own language. Which is not highlights as professionalism. Please help each other and if you cannot, do not insult others. It is not nice at all. Thank you.

Thanks. .. hope people will understand what u said... Respect is most important on this forum.. which i have maintained here from last 5 years.... Stay blessed...

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
AngeletC said:
HKG

I was not clear on the date its supposed to be June 12 2014 not June 2012. :) Hope this clarifies, thanks for your prompt response. My sponsor sent it online same day and received acknowledgment a few hrs after. ;D
Hahaha... then its ok buddy.. u dont need to worry... just give it some more time and your case will move ahead .. sorry i misunderstood :)

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
I fully agry to Thomasuk.There are lot of experienced persons on the thread,then why we use to keep holding the tail of a specific person.if you feel some one denying you, I suggest please step behind instead putting yourself in a debate of moral feelings.Every one is in hurry and may have some problems.And for you Amy please be co-operative to others it is a symbol of civilized person and we are trying to go in a civilized country where we have to feel a totaly different environment.who knows the tommorrow,when you may be in need and the person who once you helped a little bit, may help you a lot.if you have seen the movie ' jatt and juliot' remember Diljeet s dialogue" Akhir Punjabi Punjabi de Kum Aunda".

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
thomasuk said:

Very well said ... rocky and amy i respect ur opinions also ... we shud avoid this blame game and respect each other .... and yes ppl need their space also.... keeping high expectations frm any1 sometimes leads to disappointment and then we start assuming things at our own. This is the point from where the conflict starts...
So i also request everyone to be calm and restart ur journey of respect frm whr u stopped.... :)
Life is too short to get into these matters. And the more you help each other.. the more peaceful u r ... because BEING HUMAN IS ALL IT TAKES :)

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Mission-MB said:
I fully agry to Thomasuk.There are lot of experienced persons on the thread,then why we use to keep holding the tail of a specific person.if you feel some one denying you, I suggest please step behind instead putting yourself in a debate of moral feelings.Every one is in hurry and may have some problems.And for you Amy please be co-operative to others it is a symbol of civilized person and we are trying to go in a civilized country where we have to feel a totaly different environment.who knows the tommorrow,when you may be in need and the person who once you helped a little bit, may help you a lot.if you have seen the movie ' jatt and juliot' remember Diljeet s dialogue" Akhir Punjabi Punjabi de Kum Aunda".
Baai jii m helping out 2 guys for application in FSW... also helping others on this forum... and if u think m not helping anyone and m not co-operative, then i will not say any word.... but plz read the tone of message. .. he wrote against me.... and Punjabi kise dii faaltu sun de v nahi.... lolzz

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
amy_zira said:
Baai jii m helping out 2 guys for application in FSW... also helping others on this forum... and if u think m not helping anyone and m not co-operative, then i will not say any word.... but plz read the tone of message. .. he wrote against me.... and Punjabi kise dii faaltu sun de v nahi.... lolzz
Pls friends ... dont extend this matter.... and be calm.. because once we start blame game then it never ends.. :)
.. amy.. rocky and missionmb ... everyone needs space.. and when ppl keep high expectations frm others..thr r hi chances tht u wl gt disappointed at some stage ... and then the conflict starts.. we start assuming things at our own..
Please get back to the place frm whr u all broke connection :)
Chillax friends .. keep on helping each other because its us who will meet there n have strong social ties...