+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

sosoliso

Nov 21, 2013
Re: AOR

marianneb said:
Hi!

i have not yet started processing my CRNM. my friend told me that we need first to have a permanent resident card. ill ask my friend regarding the steps in processing CRNM. :)
Hello marianneb,
Am also a nurse(mental health) av started my registration wit CRPNM and I already have eligibility letter to write the examination (RPNCE). U don't need a PR card to start d process. D earlier u start d beta. Am also waitin 4 my LOA. Goodluck 2 us all.

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Congrats!!!!!!!!

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
Is there in forum who had not yet received any sponsor interview after submitted file online. As mine is submiited online and 13 months over still no call from mpnp . So really frustated

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
ashwin said:
Is there in forum who had not yet received any sponsor interview after submitted file online. As mine is submiited online and 13 months over still no call from mpnp . So really frustated
Mine is 10 months. Still no sign.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I must say, I am very happiest person in this world, I have received my LOA (Letter of Approval) today and dated is 18th June' 2014.
02clar3nc325, please update my information. Thank you for your wonderful work. Occupation level is Financial Auditor/Internal Auditor NOC code-111.

God always listen to them those tried their-self harder and harder. Thank you God.

marianneb

Sep 18, 2012
Re: AOR

sosoliso said:
Hello marianneb,
Am also a nurse(mental health) av started my registration wit CRPNM and I already have eligibility letter to write the examination (RPNCE). U don't need a PR card to start d process. D earlier u start d beta. Am also waitin 4 my LOA. Goodluck 2 us all.
Hi!

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that I can start the CRNM process.
As what I have searched, you need the following to open a file in CRNM:
1.a completed application form
2. Application processing fee
3.proof if identification: photocopy of passport
4.accepted language test result
5. Proof of immigration status?

What did you send as proof of immigration status???

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
thomasuk said:
I must say, I am very happiest person in this world, I have received my LOA (Letter of Approval) today and dated is 18th June' 2014.
02clar3nc325, please update my information. Thank you for your wonderful work. Occupation level is Financial Auditor/Internal Auditor NOC code-111.

God always listen to them those tried their-self harder and harder. Thank you God.
Congratulations Thomasuk!

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hallo everyone,

Which area is best to move in monitoba, if i want to apply for my brother,??pls reply..I am very new to this forum and would like to have some experts advise..I am thinking of winnipeg will that give my brother extra 5 points....

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
08jas11 said:
hallo everyone,

Which area is best to move in monitoba, if i want to apply for my brother,??pls reply..I am very new to this forum and would like to have some experts advise..I am thinking of winnipeg will that give my brother extra 5 points....
Winnipeg is best for friends and family, job. Brandon is quite good too as it is upcoming area and not very far from Winnipeg. Also if you love nature, country and well maintained town then Parkland is wonderful.

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
thomasuk said:
I must say, I am very happiest person in this world, I have received my LOA (Letter of Approval) today and dated is 18th June' 2014
Congratulations .... its a great news... i am still waiting for the letter. I had my interview on 29 May. We remember that we gave our sponsorz add for mailing correspondence. However our sponsor told that the in the end of his interview the mpnp officer told that letter will be sent to the applicantz add and if the applicant wants to send a copy to sponsor also then he (applicant) should send an email for it.
I m confused ....
Can u tell me where r u from

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomasuk said:
Winnipeg is best for friends and family, job. Brandon is quite good too as it is upcoming area and not very far from Winnipeg. Also if you love nature, country and well maintained town then Parkland is wonderful.
thnx so much for the reply...if u have any idea hows the job status dere is it easy to find one.....

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHG said:
Congratulations .... its a great news... i am still waiting for the letter. I had my interview on 29 May. We remember that we gave our sponsorz add for mailing correspondence. However our sponsor told that the in the end of his interview the mpnp officer told that letter will be sent to the applicantz add and if the applicant wants to send a copy to sponsor also then he (applicant) should send an email for it.
I m confused ....
Can u tell me where r u from
I grew up in London, UK, originally from Bangladesh. if you provide your mailing address for correspondence then MPNP will send LOA to your address. I do not know what was the coversation between your sponsor's and MPNP officer but from my professional experience MPNP officer will never tell where they would send LOA. However, it might be a delay for postal services in based on country to country. I know couple of people they applied after me and they are in medical stage. It's vary case to case on individual's application.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
08jas11 said:
thnx so much for the reply...if u have any idea hows the job status dere is it easy to find one.....
Manitoba government community services offers varieties proramme for new comers in all local provinces. You know city is always city so Winnipeg is main centre for Manitoba where all hubs are there. Also you said your previous status you will get 5 points extra if you migrant in Winnipeg. As I know there is no extra points for Winnipeg migration but if you want to relocate in rural area in Manitoba then you will get extra 5 points. In that case your sponsor has to be permanent status in that rural area.