Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeedof said:
Processing fee (Applicant) = 550

Processing fee Spouse = 550

Dependent under 22yrs = 150

Right of permannent resident fee (490). Dependents are exempted from RPRF.

You may check the following link.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx
Thank you very much...

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dj.suketu121 said:
My status shows Information Requested from Received.
How long it will take to get in process from here ?
Just want to add a line in regards with your questions, Information request means, nothing to do with documents or pending documents. The MPNP has requested an interview to your supporter maybe your supporter was unable to answer the call and it is treated as an "information requested" as soon as your supporter delivery the interview and your status will change as an assessment process. In addition, I had the same situation and I sent an email to MPNP office they told me they did not request any information from me, technically supporter interview call treated as an information requested. I hope it is clear. Thank you.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHG said:
Its exactly one month today..
Havent received any update yet.. :(
Hopefully you will get your Letter Of Acceptance by next week, I had a chance to look others information and it appears that the interview date and postal receive date all together max 1 month to 1 month 1 week. Mine supporter's interview has done on 2nd June and I am waiting too. MPNP already made a decision so there is nothing can wrong....Hope for the best.

dj.suketu121

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2013
Doc's Request.
26/06/2014
Nomination.....
Waiting...
AOR Received.
20/11/2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Interview........
19/10/2015
thomasuk said:
Just want to add a line in regards with your questions, Information request means, nothing to do with documents or pending documents. The MPNP has requested an interview to your supporter maybe your supporter was unable to answer the call and it is treated as an "information requested" as soon as your supporter delivery the interview and your status will change as an assessment process. In addition, I had the same situation and I sent an email to MPNP office they told me they did not request any information from me, technically supporter interview call treated as an information requested. I hope it is clear. Thank you.
Thanks for the answer,

But i got an email from mpnp, and asked for the PR card and Health card of my supporter with online station change.
And deadline is 4th july 2014. My supporter will submit by today.

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
hello,to all who in this forumi am new in this forum.i am prashant patel from india and i am plaaning to apply manitoba pnp under friend support.dear friends i have one query that i am pharmacist and which is regulated in manitoba.i have results of 5.5 band in ielts not less than 5 in each module.so it is enough for my profession?my points is 73 out of 100 in manitoba self asssesment point sheet.so am i qulify for nomination from manitoba?plese reply on this matter friends so i proceeding furthur.thanks for read this mail

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dj.suketu121 said:
Thanks for the answer,

But i got an email from mpnp, and asked for the PR card and Health card of my supporter with online station change.
And deadline is 4th july 2014. My supporter will submit by today.
It doesn't make any sense to me, why would they ask you to submit PR card and Heath card for 2nd time. It is a requirement to submit these documents during submission of application process. However, if MPNP asked you to do so then better to submit these documents without any hesitation.

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant786 said:
hello,to all who in this forumi am new in this forum.i am prashant patel from india and i am plaaning to apply manitoba pnp under friend support.dear friends i have one query that i am pharmacist and which is regulated in manitoba.i have results of 5.5 band in ielts not less than 5 in each module.so it is enough for my profession?my points is 73 out of 100 in manitoba self asssesment point sheet.so am i qulify for nomination from manitoba?plese reply on this matter friends so i proceeding furthur.thanks for read this mail
The points doesn't verify any profession. If you meet the MPNP requirements and achieve above then the minimum points in each criteria, you are obviously qualify to submit your application.

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hallo Alll
i am presently living in BC, however planning to move to Manitoba ..and after one year i m planning to apply form.. brother
Can anyone pls guide me that where should i move and whats the procedure ...
Pls help ...thnx..

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
thanks thomasuk for your reply.
so my IELTS score of 5.5 bands is sufficient for apply.
so its means that mpnp does not see what is our occupation when assesing our IELTS results?

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just follow through this link@ http://www.immigratemanitoba.com also if you move within rural area you will have extra 5 points.All details are in this website.

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
thanks for reply thomasuk.
my friend live in rural manitoba ,in BRANDON.
i put my online application in the next week.
my point is 73 with 5.5 bands IELTS score.

i have one question that in settlement plan there is a question like,DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TO START JOB IN YOUR INTENDED OCCUPATION AFTER ARRIVE IN MANITOBA?
so,in this question what answer i give YES OR NO?
because for PHARMACIST the language requirement is 7 BAND IELTS SCORE.
friends reply on this matter
thanks.

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
thomasuk said:
Obliviously you need to inform in regards with changing your passport also you may have to provide your new passport copy too.
Thanks so much! for your help though i am late to say so. May God bless our application!!

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Iya Aquino said:
@ 02clar3nc325 Pls update my TL.. RPRF payment dated June 24, medical done June 27, 2014...
Thanks!
Updated...