MPNP Application Batch 2013

PKsingh

May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arun999 said:
Hi everyone

I have received my LOA dated 30th May,2014 on 13th June 2014.

Pl update.

Thanks

arun999
Congrtz Arun

sukhy

Dec 24, 2011
ludhiana punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-6-2013
Nomination.....
30 -12-2013
AOR Received.
4-3-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
2-4-2014
Med's Request
wait
Med's Done....
wait
Interview........
hope no
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
god know
LANDED..........
Hlo everyone i am sukhy fr ludhiana punjab i apply mpnp as sale clerk in family stream i apply in jun 2013 get LOA in jan 2014 and aor frn sydeny nova scotia 2 march 2014 and second aor 3 april frm new delhi office and my status in process 13 may 2014 and recevid document request fr new delhi visa office 28 may only birth ceritificate but i aleady send certificate with file .my document deliver 30 may 2014 pls guide me when i get medical pls help me i am so confused .one things also anybody fr punjab pls connent me .i wait fr u r respose

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
hllo all,
Yesterday I got my LOA at my hometown... will share its date tomorrow...
now m preparing my cic file....
I have following queries -
1. In document checklist, they don't ask for any study certificate OR bank statements as I attached in mpnp stage... should I skip them?

2. As I am doing job in different city from last 7 years but in same state as my hometown.. so I have to give PCC from my hometown only?

3. The person whose contact number I gave on mpnp stage for my present job has left the company... should I mention it in cic file.... if yes, where? as they have nt asked any contact person in docs.. although other official numbers are working fine that are mentioned on letterhead.

4. Can I staple pages which belongs to same form?
5. is there any link of dollars amount I shown at mpnp stage with cic OR I have to just show $11800 as required on ci website?

Sorry for long questions... but seniors and all. ... plzz help as u always do.....

thanks in advance.... God bless all..

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
amy_zira said:
hllo all,
1. In document checklist, they don't ask for any study certificate OR bank statements as I attached in mpnp stage... should I skip them?

2. As I am doing job in different city from last 7 years but in same state as my hometown.. so I have to give PCC from my hometown only?

3. The person whose contact number I gave on mpnp stage for my present job has left the company... should I mention it in cic file.... if yes, where? as they have nt asked any contact person in docs.. although other official numbers are working fine that are mentioned on letterhead.

5. is there any link of dollars amount I shown at mpnp stage with cic OR I have to just show $11800 as required on ci website?

Sorry for long questions... but seniors and all. ... plzz help as u always do.....

First of all congratulations to get LOA
1. I think that when i submitted my application to cic, there was mentioned about education documents in check list. And bank statement was not mentioned but they require later with additional documents.
2.About pcc of hometown is enough or not i cant suggest.
3. Its ok if that person has left the job so u can inform the cic like that ur hr head has changed so u can add another number of current employee and same office number but must right them like request
Bcz in my case, my office building was changed and then i also change the job so i informed both time to cic about new cobtact numbers and new emplyer as well .

4. Yes u can stepple those pages which belongs to particular form.
5.Its better to mention that amount which is mentioned in cic link
I hope its work

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
amy_zira said:
hllo all,

Congrats, All the best for further process

PKsingh

May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amy_zira said:
hllo all,

Congrtz bai..

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
thanks all... thanks sani for replies...
guys I am unable to access canadavisa.com on pc.. but accessible on mobile.... anyone having same case... it was working fine couple of days ago....??

ludhiana0161

May 19, 2014
Hi everyone . I m from Punjab ludhiana . I applied in mpnp FS on March 2013 and got file no on nov 2013 but still no sponser interview any idea when my sponser get the call . Plz reply me

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
@ Amy_Zira
congratulations brother and best of luck for rest of the process.For pcc you will have to apply at your home town police station.certificate they issue, will be applicable and valueable every where in the world.if some one comits or is involved in any crime in the any part of the country,his home town police staton is informed about that.they maintain and keep the record of the criminals of that concerned area.so you need not to obtain the pcc from here and there.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Mission-MB said:
@ Amy_Zira
congratulations brother and best of luck for rest of the process.For pcc you will have to apply at your home town police station.certificate they issue, will be applicable and valueable every where in the world.if some one comits or is involved in any crime in the any part of the country,his home town police staton is informed about that.they maintain and keep the record of the criminals of that concerned area.so you need not to obtain the pcc from here and there.
thanks for the help brother... On fone call wid u... even I didn't know that letter has been reached at home.. Mom told in evening... hahahaha

mankene

Jun 13, 2014
Please Can someone tell me if the mpnp exploratory visit for skilled workers still take place and how do you arrange for a visit please?

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
Hi forum mates, I'd like to ask. To those whose VO is CEM, what courier was used to deliver your PPV?

Thanks and God bless! ;)

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
@cebugirl dear plzz check ur inbox... and plzz help.... thankd and God bless you..

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
@Clarence my LOA date is 26 may 2014.. plz update

@Clarence
I have following 2 queries -

1. In document checklist for CIC, they don't ask for any
study certificate OR bank statements as I attached
in mpnp stage... should I skip them?

2. The person whose contact number I gave on
mpnp stage for my present job has left the
company... should I mention it in cic file.... if yes,
where? as they have nt asked any contact person
in docs.. although other official numbers are
working fine that are mentioned on letterhead.

please Clarence and all seniors give ur feedback and ideas.... plzz help. ... thankssssss