+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
furiousmack said:
Hello everyone its like early good friday for me just receive Passport with visa Thank you everyone who have always helped me in this forum and good luck to those who are still waiting for their DM's/PPR's :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi ... I have done my medical on 16 march 2016 but till the time e cas not updated, so How much time it will take more to update??? And one thing more that on my e cas there is one line reflecting from the date of medical request that is stating we have sent you a correspondence like this what is the means of all that??
Thanks

archiee2611

Jun 25, 2015
Got LOA today, Thank God and all members..
Timeline
Application :July 2013 Online
IELTS : 5.5
Sponsor : frnd
Close relative in other province
Assessment in Process : 01 March 16
Sponsor interview: 9 March 16
LOA : 21 March 16

Thanks again and god bless to all members who are still waiting for this moment...

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
archiee2611 said:
Timeline

Thanks again and god bless to all members who are still waiting for this moment...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSS

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
furiousmack said:
Hello everyone,,,,

I got DECISION MADE today but no PPR (12-mar-2016).....now waiting for PPR.....

How long will it take for PPR any idea guys ???
Plz share your timeline according to date...
Thanks allottttt

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
archiee2611 said:
Timeline

thanks brother share good news

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
archiee2611 said:
Timeline

Congratulations, so happy for you!

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am Indian Citizen. I received LOA for MPNP program and now prepare to send forms to CIC. I have few questions on passport requests. Can you please explain a bit?

Passport request - Who requests passport? Does the request come from Consulate of my Country of current residence/Citizen (for my case New Delhi)?

How much time does it take to get passport back with visa stamped after sending the passport nowadays?

Do you send passport by courier and get the stamped passport by courier as well?

Thanks for your help.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
isapgam said:
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am Indian Citizen. I received LOA for MPNP program and now prepare to send forms to CIC. I have few questions on passport requests. Can you please explain a bit?

Passport request - Who requests passport? Does the request come from Consulate of my Country of current residence/Citizen (for my case New Delhi)? I don't think at this stage of sending out your application forms to CIC that you would include your passport, all you have to send is notary copy of the passport itself

How much time does it take to get passport back with visa stamped after sending the passport nowadays? It varies with applicants. Your visa office will request for your passport when they get to that stage and your passport will be returned to you as soon as they have issued you a visa

Do you send passport by courier and get the stamped passport by courier as well? Based on observations from this forum, passports are sent out to your visa Office through a registered and recognised courier and also returned to you through the same means

Thanks for your help.
I hope my answers helps, but please double check with other forum mates

nepali98

Feb 11, 2016
Hello seniors,
I am also applying for MPNP.I have completed Bachelors as well as a certified accounting technician course of 1 year. I have an experience in an audit firm for 41 month as an external auditor but this experience is before my bachelors but this experience is after Certified accounting course and after bachelors i have 7 month of experience in another company as a admin assistant. My ielts score is 7.I am an outland applicant.Please help me with this issue.am i eligible to apply for MPNP or not.Will my pre experience be counted or not.Please reply am worried.

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
hi guys ,, how are you,, congrats furiousmack,,
i have returned to india from manitoba ... its really cold there ,,, but better than india,, lot better,,, but job situation in winnipeg is bad,, plan accordingly... going back in a few weeks

i need help guys,, i am filing cic application for a friend of mine .. lawyer,, march 2013 paper applicant.. can anybody tell me link to fee submitting on cic website,, nd how much time is central intake office nova scotia taking to send uci number,, after recioeving the application

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheldor said:
i have returned to india from manitoba ... its really cold there ,,, but better than india,, lot better,,, but job situation in winnipeg is bad,, plan accordingly... going back in a few weeks

i need help guys,, i am filing cic application for a friend of mine .. lawyer,, march 2013 paper applicant.. can anybody tell me link to fee submitting on cic website,, nd how much time is central intake office nova scotia taking to send uci number,, after recioeving the application
1 of my frnd got uci number in 1 mnth 13 days...

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
@ sheldor This is the link for cic fee list, so u will choose pemanent residence fee, its $550CAD

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

but i dont understand what u mean by d situation of job in manitoba is bad, is it stressfull, or wat, pls tell us more about these

kp_0330

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05/01/2017
AOR Received.
12/03/2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05/04/2017
Hi Seniors,

I would like to get some help regarding eligibility of Manitoba sponsor. My brother moved from other province to Manitoba last year in march. He is on pr visa since 2014. He applied to Manitoba health and he received Manitoba health card approved from three months from date he applied i.e June. He started working since April there. So anyone have any idea when he is eligible to sponsor me??
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Sheldor said:

What type of work are looking for? What have you applied for already?