+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Govender said:
All I can say again is honesty is foremost important.

I'm certain you would have mentioned her in your application somewhere right?

Just show that your ties are stronger with your supporter/friend in MB, they don't want you to have to rely on govt support, so prove that if they question it.

Hope this helps my friend. Chin up............don't let negative thoughts get the better of you. LOA will be yours .........sson.

Regds

Althea
Amen Govender, may the good Lord prosper your application too. I did mentioned it in my form.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Congrats to all that has received intervies and LOA recently. MPNP is hard at work I see :D Each case completed is one closer to mine ;)

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
Sent together with application nov 2013
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
Hi friends,

just want to ask, me & my supporter has been interviewed last week. In interview time the MPNP officer asked me to resend my education certificate as they found out is missing in application, they also asked about a letter from the previous company saying that i'm worked there. However the company has been closed down last year and i resigned before that. Now i working on my own company, I just sent all my education certificate and attached together the letter from my present company and the salary slip from my previous company.

In your opinion, is this can effect my application? My status now is "Information Requested"

Thank you
UmerFarooq_72

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
umerfarooq72 said:
Hi friends,

just want to ask, me & my supporter has been interviewed last week. In interview time the MPNP officer asked me to resend my education certificate as they found out is missing in application, they also asked about a letter from the previous company saying that i'm worked there. However the company has been closed down last year and i resigned before that. Now i working on my own company, I just sent all my education certificate and attached together the letter from my present company and the salary slip from my previous company.

In your opinion, is this can effect my application? My status now is "Information Requested"

Thank you
UmerFarooq_72
Hi Farooq,
As long as you have provided what they have asked for, it shouldn't be a problem. Your previous company was shut down, was not your fault, the evidence that you could have possibly present was your salary slip that you have provided them with the decent explanation that I see no problem at all.

How many years experience have you shown? In the worst case if they don't accept this as a credible document ( salary slip) in order to award you the points that you claimed for, they will only deduct the points for the period that hasn't been accepted. For example:

Based on assumptions lets just say Points you claimed while lodging the application= 75
Number of years experience 2 years = 15
Incase they don't accept the salary slip period covered is 1.5 years = 10( points deduction)

So all in all, the points threshold for acceptance under this program is =60 points, even if they don't award you the points for that particular period you still be fine 75-10= 65, as long as you have points 60 or above and you have shown a credible work experience of at least 6 months.

Please note that the above descriptive matter is just an illustration to solve your query and solely based on assumptions as I don't know your points and points distribution for the attributes.

I hope it solves your worries :)

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
kingskid said:
This case is similar to mine. I have a daughter in Ontario on study permit. I wonder if this might be used against me.
Please your thought is appreciated.
Hi Kingskid,

It will not be a problem as your daughter is on temporary basis in Canada, if she was a permanent resident of Canada then it might be the case. Remember your supporter is well settled in Manitoba and can help you to settle in Manitoba where your daughter can't in another province. That's what "Stronger Ties" meant for.

As long as you have disclosed everything in your application you will be fine.

Hope it solves your query :)

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
Sent together with application nov 2013
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
Navrup said:
Hi Farooq,
As long as you have provided what they have asked for, it shouldn't be a problem. Your previous company was shut down, was not your fault, the evidence that you could have possibly present was your salary slip that you have provided them with the decent explanation that I see no problem at all.

How many years experience have you shown? In the worst case if they don't accept this as a credible document ( salary slip) in order to award you the points that you claimed for, they will only deduct the points for the period that hasn't been accepted. For example:

Based on assumptions lets just say Points you claimed while lodging the application= 75
Number of years experience 2 years = 15
Incase they don't accept the salary slip period covered is 1.5 years = 10( points deduction)

So all in all, the points threshold for acceptance under this program is =60 points, even if they don't award you the points for that particular period you still be fine 75-10= 65, as long as you have points 60 or above and you have shown a credible work experience of at least 6 months.

Please note that the above descriptive matter is just an illustration to solve your query and solely based on assumptions as I don't know your points and points distribution for the attributes.

I hope it solves your worries :)

Hi Navrup,

The officer asked me to send 6 months payslip / Letter from my own informed that the the company was shut down. My no. of working experience - 10 years.

Thank you for the info

Umerfarooq

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
rhi said:
Hi all ,
Hope everyone is doing fine.......
I need ur advice n wishes in my case,here is the detail of my case,
Application submitted - 6th July 13
AOR received- 7th July 13
Sponsper intetview- 28th may 15,
Received mail regarding financial docs updation- 30th may 15
Mail sent- 02 June 15
Received mail from mpnp officer regarding my sis in law living in othr province of Canada.he asked us why u not disclosed in settlement plan.we replied to them very nicely that there is no question in settlement plan that were asked for blood relation.also we shared the info to mpnp officer that I our blood relative just got PR in Canada in April 13 only and we applied our case in July 13.also we tried to convince officer that our Manitoba supporter is living in Winnipeg since 1982.he is well settled the.after this our online file status is turned into "assessment in process". After few days on 3 rd July 15 now our case is turned " assessment complete".
Guys we r very intense in this time about the result our case. We have not received any mail/ letter from them.
Please advise us in this situation
May God help us......
rHI
Hi rhi,
As far as I see your situation, cant say anything firmly on the decision that is going to occur. Well this is understandable that a person who has been living in Manitoba since 1982 could be more prosperous than a person who just got permanent in Canada you are right on this but it is the duty of an applicant to disclose his/her relatives ( both permanent and non-permanent). There is a section ( can't remember) in the online application form where you provide your supporter's information and any other relative living in Canada... So unfortunately you can't really argue on this point.

Good luck and God bless you :)

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
umerfarooq72 said:
Hi Navrup,

The officer asked me to send 6 months payslip / Letter from my own informed that the the company was shut down. My no. of working experience - 10 years.

Thank you for the info

Umerfarooq
Dear Farooq,
Like I said your credibility will be judged on the basis of the documents that you have provided. Send them 6 months salary slips or your 6 month salary transactions to your bank that will show the connectivity. Or other thing you can do is to present salary vouchers if you were taking cash from your previous employer if the salary wasn't paid to your bank account, show them your income tax reports if you have.

Approach to your previous employer if he can help you in this matter even if the company was shut down but you may have some sort of contact with your previous employer.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Navrup said:
Hi Kingskid,

It will not be a problem as your daughter is on temporary basis in Canada, if she was a permanent resident of Canada then it might be the case. Remember your supporter is well settled in Manitoba and can help you to settle in Manitoba where your daughter can't in another province. That's what "Stronger Ties" meant for.

As long as you have disclosed everything in your application you will be fine.

Hope it solves your query :)
Thank you for your time and encouraging words. All shall be well in Jesus name.

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Navrup said:
Hi rhi,
As far as I see your situation, cant say anything firmly on the decision that is going to occur. Well this is understandable that a person who has been living in Manitoba since 1982 could be more prosperous than a person who just got permanent in Canada you are right on this but it is the duty of an applicant to disclose his/her relatives ( both permanent and non-permanent). There is a section ( can't remember) in the online application form where you provide your supporter's information and any other relative living in Canada... So unfortunately you can't really argue on this point.

Good luck and God bless you :)
hi. I checked online application form there was no section in which I provide the information regarding relative who live in other Provence

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
rhi said:
hi. I checked online application form there was no section in which I provide the information regarding relative who live in other Provence
The section where you supply the information of your supporter, they also ask for any other relative living anywhere in Canada. So its not a question they specifically ask for living in another province, the information they are after if any other, he/she can be in Manitoba or the rest places.

:) I hope you got it.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
MPNP - Family Stream
Online Application Submitted: 2014/01/18
Intended Occupation:Human Resources
AOR / File #: 2014/01/18
SP2 requested: 2014/01/18
SP2 sent: 2014/01/21
Sponsor received call for interview schedule:2015/06/17
Sponsor interview for 2015/06/18
Applicant Interview:NON
Status changed to Information requested: 2015.06/19
Additional Information submitted by employer 2015/06/19
Status changed to Assessment in Process 2015/06/20
Status changed to Assessment Complete 2015/07/03

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
awhydot said:
MPNP - Family Stream
Congrats buddy.... prepare your docs for CIC.

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
awhydot said:
MPNP - Family Stream
Did you receive your LOA

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Anyone who got interview during last week of June hear anything back from them ? They did not ask any additional documents from my brother is this normal ? Is this good sign or not ?