+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hello to All,

I was able to call the MPNP office yesterday. They confirm receipt of the SP2 and the supporting documents from my friend supporter which I sent to them last week. I asked them how long will it usually take for the MPNP process, and according to the person I talked with, their priority now is processing of applicants with an ongoing job in Manitoba and those applicants under family stream. For applicants like me under the general stream, it will take sometime to process. I am one of the Federal Skilled Worker backlog applicants since 2005 and waited more than 7.5 years just to find out that our application was deleted and is subject for refund. Now with the MPNP, how long should I wait again? It is really tiring to wait. I already wasted my youth, investment opportunities and overseas job opportunities which I turned down while waiting for my FSW application, and now I am starting all over again with my new application under the MPNP. May I ask if there are general stream applicants in this forum who applied this year and already have the interview with your supporter. Your advise will be appreciated. Thank you.
not a good news for General stream applicants. I am already saying this that General stream online is not faster compared to FS online.

good to see you call them if you can call them again and ask them what is the timeline for MPNP GS online. Even Jan GS online applicants are waiting for their sponsor interview. So it will be good to know what is the estimated time limit for GS online applicants.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
ibad17 said:
not a good news for General stream applicants. I am already saying this that General stream online is not faster compared to FS online.

good to see you call them if you can call them again and ask them what is the timeline for MPNP GS online. Even Jan GS online applicants are waiting for their sponsor interview. So it will be good to know what is the estimated time limit for GS online applicants.
Hi ibad17,

I don't think I would like to call them again because they might take it negatively if I will call them again. I suggest somebody from this forum can call them instead of me. I left the MPNP phone number in my house, you may get the MPNP phone contact number in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website. Thank you.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hi ibad17,

I don't think I would like to call them again because they might take it negatively if I will call them again. I suggest somebody from this forum can call them instead of me. I left the MPNP phone number in my house, you may get the MPNP phone contact number in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website. Thank you.
yes you are right. We need someone else to call and ask them the estimated timeline of GS online applicants.

I can't call them because of my less speaking skills.

Tommyhenry

Mar 9, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Hi ibad17,

I will like to advice everyone under GS to exercise patient,in my own case,am under GS, submitted online February 25th,2013,received my file#February 26th 2013.Also received an e-mail 10th of June 2013 stated that : We are writing with respect to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. In order to
complete the assessment of your application we require the following missing documents and/or additional
information.
- Letter of employment from Oyo State Primary Education Board showing your period of
employment, position, duties and responsibilities.

Please e-mail a scanned copy of the requested document/s to mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca
these must be submitted by mail, courier, or in person. Other information may be submitted by fax to
204-948-2256 or email to mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca.
each page that is submitted to our office. If original documents or notarized copies are specifically requested,
Please submit the required documents and/or information by June 18, 2013, or a decision will be made
with the information on file at the time of assessment. Please ensure that the file number appears on.
Moreover, i sent the requested document to them,June,16th 2013 and they replied on the 18th of June 2013,thru the e-mail.waiting for the interview......

taymos

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.15th. 2012.
Nomination.....
Oct.,14th,2012
AOR Received.
April 19th,2013
IELTS Request
May 12th, 2012
File Transfer...
April 22nd, 2013
Med's Request
May 20th, 2013.
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2013.
Interview........
E-cas Medicals received, 5th July, 2013
Passport Req..
3rd Sept., 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sept., 2013
LANDED..........
3rd Oct., 2013
Tommyhenry said:
I will like to advice everyone under GS to exercise patient,in my own case,am under GS, submitted online February 25th,2013,received my file#February 26th 2013.Also received an e-mail 10th of June 2013 stated that : We are writing with respect to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. In order to
complete the assessment of your application we require the following missing documents and/or additional
information.
- Letter of employment from Oyo State Primary Education Board showing your period of

Please e-mail a scanned copy of the requested document/s to mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca
these must be submitted by mail, courier, or in person. Other information may be submitted by fax to
204-948-2256 or email to mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca.
each page that is submitted to our office. If original documents or notarized copies are specifically requested,
Please submit the required documents and/or information by June 18, 2013, or a decision will be made
with the information on file at the time of assessment. Please ensure that the file number appears on.
Moreover, i sent the requested document to them,June,16th 2013 and they replied on the 18th of June 2013,thru the e-mail.waiting for the interview......
Hi Tommyhenry, your sponsor interview will come sooner than expected. Ameeen. Up Naija.!!!!!

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Tommyhenry said:
information.

Please e-mail a scanned copy of the requested document/s to mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca
Thank you Tommyhenry for sharing your information. You gave us hope especially for the 2013 GS applicants. Thank you.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tommyhenry said:
information.

good to hear this. But there is another applicant named as veronicaone who applied on 18th Jan under GS online stream and got an email on 5th April to send missing documents. And there is no response from them even after 2 months.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i still think some one should make a call and ask them about estimated time frame for GS online applicants. Even Mid Jan applicants haven't received any sponsor interview. So a call will clear it to all the applicants here.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
June is almost finished. Any updates from 2013 FS applicants?

I can see that most FS applicants have sponsor interview in 3-4 months. Mine is approaching 5 months and still hear nothing from them.

My application is for a family of four, a couple and two children. Could this be a reason why it takes more time for MPNP to assess my documents? Or is there any chance that I am missing something? Any thoughts from seniors please?

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
simplyblessed said:
June is almost finished. Any updates from 2013 FS applicants?

I can see that most FS applicants have sponsor interview in 3-4 months. Mine is approaching 5 months and still hear nothing from them.

My application is for a family of four, a couple and two children. Could this be a reason why it takes more time for MPNP to assess my documents? Or is there any chance that I am missing something? Any thoughts from seniors please?
A far as my knowledge is concerned I hv called dem as well n e mailed as well but no clear answers cud b obtained...though I hv fiured out thru sum frndz dat its taking approx 4-6 months for family stream approval n 6-8 for GS..

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabia said:
A far as my knowledge is concerned I hv called dem as well n e mailed as well but no clear answers cud b obtained...though I hv fiured out thru sum frndz dat its taking approx 4-6 months for family stream approval n 6-8 for GS..
is it 6-8 months for GS online or mail.?

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
ibad17 said:
is it 6-8 months for GS online or mail.?
ONLINE as per my knowledge..pray 4 da best

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabia said:
but according to my information, not a single case has been completed in GS online application after GS application was allowed to be submitted online, mid Jan. I myself have applied in Jan through GS online but no response.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabia said:
can you give any reference of any GS online application that is completed or received sponsor interview.??

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
ibad17 said:
can you give any reference of any GS online application that is completed or received sponsor interview.??
none//u ll hv 2 wait for atleast 6-8 months if u r a jan applicant may b ur soponsors interview is lined up in early july in sha Allah...so pray for LOA

nd 1 thng more
Some gladenning NEWS .
FS online application Jan 13 2013
Sponsor interview : 13 may 2013
LOA :16 may 2013.(sponsor recieved it in Brandon, manitoba)

so Gs interview xpected in july...got my point?dats da feasibility ihve made..:)