Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-19-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2016
LANDED..........
next year!
Quick question po, yung results po ng IELTS pwede to follow na lang? Gusto ko na kase sana masubmit yung application namen before the cutoff on August 1 eh yung exam schedule ko is sa Sept 19 pa. Yung IELTS na lang kasi kulang ko eh.

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
ianoid_82 said:
Quick question po, yung results po ng IELTS pwede to follow na lang? Gusto ko na kase sana masubmit yung application namen before the cutoff on August 1 eh yung exam schedule ko is sa Sept 19 pa. Yung IELTS na lang kasi kulang ko eh.
Hindi mo po masusubmit yung application online without the ielts result. You can't proceed unless all documents requested are uploaded accordingly. And you also need the ielts result to determine your points sa language proficiency for Self-Assessment.

Aedan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Shoot MacMahoon said:
@ Aedan
Hi, gusto ko lang po sana i confirm if the mpnp general stream is also the mpnp skilled worker stream? (Family, Friend at distance relative) MPNP Skilled worker overseas ay iisa lang po. Yung message po ni si Browneyes18.
Nka receive po kasi kami ng email na dina sila mgaaccept ng applocation until july 31 for skilled worker and business stream kasi na hit na nila ung limit of numbers ng applications for this year . Base po sa MPNP website ay until August 1 ang submission sa kadahilanang na reach na po ang quota. Maaari naman pong maghintay para sa 2015 intake. Before August 1 po ang mga nagbabalak ay dapat napong makapagpasa.
Thanks for the reply shoot macmahoon.

Another question lng po regarding the proof of funds. 3 po kami sa application. Ok na po kaya ung 600k sa acct o kelangan tlg 700k. Thanks!

Shoot MacMahoon

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Doc's Request.
18-03-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Aedan said:
Thanks for the reply shoot macmahoon.

Another question lng po regarding the proof of funds. 3 po kami sa application. Ok na po kaya ung 600k sa acct o kelangan tlg 700k. Thanks!
@Aedan
Base po sa website ng MPNP 10K para sa main applicant at 2K for every dependent. Kung tatlo kayo ay total 14K. Sa tingin ko po pag kinonvert niyo sa canadian dollar yang 600K pesos ay lagpas naman po. Kaya pwede napo siya.

ianoid_82

Jul 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
04-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with MPNP app on 11-04-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-24-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-19-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2016
LANDED..........
next year!
MasterCedric said:
Hindi mo po masusubmit yung application online without the ielts result. You can't proceed unless all documents requested are uploaded accordingly. And you also need the ielts result to determine your points sa language proficiency for Self-Assessment.
Thank you mastercedric for the reply. I guess we'll have to wait til next year then. :(

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Master Cedric may tanung po ako.

Hello po. Ready n po ako mg-apply sa MPNP...kaso ung docs po ng pinsan ko hindi p nauupload.....

anu anu po ung mga docs n dapat iupload po sa MPNP Online ng Pinsan ko(sponsor)

1. Permanent Residence Card
2. Manitoba Health Card
3. Canadian Passport
4. Proof of Employment.(letter of employment)

anu anu p po?

anu anu po b mga pwedeng isubstitute jan kpg wala ang isa?

as of now. meron n po lahat except ung Proof of employment. wla p rw kc binibigay ung employer nya. anu maganda po gawin ng pinsan ko?

HELLLLPPP po ASAP.

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Master Cedric I have a question for u..

Hello Guys. Im a newbie here.

I was about to submit my MPNP Online application under the Family Sponsorship.... I have a cousin in Manitoba. My Online application in MPNP Online is ready except for the documents of my cousin to be uploaded in the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friends category.

1. Permanent Residence Card/ Canadian Citizenship Certificate (already uploaded)
2. Manitoba Health Card(already uploaded)
3. Canadian Passport(already uploaded)
4. Proof of Employment.(letter of employment) (Not yet)

My status is I have below 10k Canadian Dollars for settlement funds. My question is, is it very necessary to upload that Proof of employment to be uploaded for the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friend Category? or Shud I submit now my application for MPNP? because what I know is that the Category of Forms and Documents - Relative and Friends is use to upload proof of close familial relationship, ryt? please correct me if im mistaken. Is Proof of Employment of my cousin ( sponsor ) necessary to be uploaded in the MPNP Application?

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Master Cedric, Ok lng po b n 1 month and 2 weeks old n ung Certficate of BAnk Deposit ko? May 28 ko p po kasi xa nirequest eh.Ok lng po b un? mgrerequest n lng b cla nyan ng Bank Statement ? 2 months old p lng kc ung bank account ko po eh.

WoLF09

May 12, 2014
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application Form
alvin1988 said:
Master Cedric, Ok lng po b n 1 month and 2 weeks old n ung Certficate of BAnk Deposit ko? May 28 ko p po kasi xa nirequest eh.Ok lng po b un? mgrerequest n lng b cla nyan ng Bank Statement ? 2 months old p lng kc ung bank account ko po eh.
Sir alvin1988 nagpasubmit din po ako ng bank certificate ng 2 months old palang din. Kase naman kung paabutin ko pa po ng 3months old eh baka next year na ko makapagpasa. Nilakasan ko nalang ang loob kung ano magiging results.

Mga Ate at Kuya,
Tanong ko lang po if kasama na tayo January2014 to July2014 dun sa papaikliing proseso ng MPNP? Sana kasama na po tayo ano? 6 months nalang ang processing next year ano po?

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
alvin1988 said:
Master Cedric I have a question for u..

Hello Guys. Im a newbie here.

I was about to submit my MPNP Online application under the Family Sponsorship.... I have a cousin in Manitoba. My Online application in MPNP Online is ready except for the documents of my cousin to be uploaded in the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friends category.

1. Permanent Residence Card/ Canadian Citizenship Certificate (already uploaded)
3. Canadian Passport(already uploaded)
4. Proof of Employment.(letter of employment) (Not yet)

My status is I have below 10k Canadian Dollars for settlement funds. My question is, is it very necessary to upload that Proof of employment to be uploaded for the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friend Category? or Shud I submit now my application for MPNP? because what I know is that the Category of Forms and Documents - Relative and Friends is use to upload proof of close familial relationship, ryt? please correct me if im mistaken. Is Proof of Employment of my cousin ( sponsor ) necessary to be uploaded in the MPNP Application?
Hi Alvin1988, I'm a GS applicant so I do not know for sure kung necessary bang i-upload ang proof of employment ng relative mo. All I know is that kung required ito at hindi mo inupload, you won't be able to proceed with the submission. Correct me po if I'm wrong, kasi ang alam ko basta may kulang na documents, hindi mo maisusubmit ang application.

Regarding your settlement fund, it is mandatory that you have the 10k required amount at the time of submission. Hindi naman po kasi ito basta show money lang, ito po ang perang gagamitin mo to support yourself (and your family) once you land in Manitoba since wala namang trabahong naghihintay sa'yo. So, I suggest po na kumpletuhin mo ang settlement fund mo before submission.

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
WoLF09 said:
Sir alvin1988 nagpasubmit din po ako ng bank certificate ng 2 months old palang din. Kase naman kung paabutin ko pa po ng 3months old eh baka next year na ko makapagpasa. Nilakasan ko nalang ang loob kung ano magiging results.

Mga Ate at Kuya,
Tanong ko lang po if kasama na tayo January2014 to July2014 dun sa papaikliing proseso ng MPNP? Sana kasama na po tayo ano? 6 months nalang ang processing next year ano po?
Sa pagkakaintindi ko, they will process all remaining applications as normal. They will just stop accepting new ones to lessen the backlogs. In the long run, ang aim ng strategy na to is para mapabilis ang processing ng mga applications. Goodluck sa ating lahat!

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
MasterCedric said:
Hi Alvin1988, I'm a GS applicant so I do not know for sure kung necessary bang i-upload ang proof of employment ng relative mo. All I know is that kung required ito at hindi mo inupload, you won't be able to proceed with the submission. Correct me po if I'm wrong, kasi ang alam ko basta may kulang na documents, hindi mo maisusubmit ang application.

Regarding your settlement fund, it is mandatory that you have the 10k required amount at the time of submission. Hindi naman po kasi ito basta show money lang, ito po ang perang gagamitin mo to support yourself (and your family) once you land in Manitoba since wala namang trabahong naghihintay sa'yo. So, I suggest po na kumpletuhin mo ang settlement fund mo before submission.

Hi. Hindi ba 12k cad for each applicant? I suggest get another bank cert, more than 1 month old bank cert is outdated na kasi.. Bakit wla maprovide na employment cert sponsor mo? Unemployed ba?

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Gerly061007 said:
Hi. Hindi ba 12k cad for each applicant? I suggest get another bank cert, more than 1 month old bank cert is outdated na kasi.. Bakit wla maprovide na employment cert sponsor mo? Unemployed ba?
Employed po ung Pinsan ko po, Kso New employer, kaya this week daw makukuha ung employment certfificate. s Family Sponsorship category po ako. Need b iupload ung Letter of Employment ng Sponsor ko? how about po sainyo jan n nsa Family Sponsorship Category?

HELP PLEASE

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi,

I dont think its necessary, I submitted online but those docs you mentioned did not hinder my submission or I just cant remember submitting those docs. BTW, those docs mentioned will be needed when by your sponsor when MPNP requested for the SP2 together with the ff.:

alvin1988 said:
Employed po ung Pinsan ko po, Kso New employer, kaya this week daw makukuha ung employment certfificate. s Family Sponsorship category po ako. Need b iupload ung Letter of Employment ng Sponsor ko? how about po sainyo jan n nsa Family Sponsorship Category?

HELP PLEASE

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi,

I dont think its necessary, I submitted online but those docs you mentioned did not hinder my submission or I just cant remember submitting those docs. BTW, those docs mentioned will be needed when by your sponsor when MPNP requested for the SP2 together with the ff.:

You may also check the url for details: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/documents/

alvin1988 said:

HELP PLEASE