07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
hi everyone,

My docs are pre-screened and returned last april 2012. My 1st cousin is sponsoring me, uncles (deceased) daughter. just have some enquiry before i re-apply again , sayang kc ielts ang mahal..your inputs will be appreciated....

- the note says my docs are pre-screened and that i wasnt meet the eligibility of not providing strong evidence of my relationship to the sponsor..(she submitted docs/certs written not her fathers name)
- does this mean that my docs are scanned out by the immigration?
- should notarized docs are up to date?
- should i need to write down her fathers name on the application form/
- on the application history section, should i need to indicate the previous application?
- why you think my cousin categorized me under general instead of family stream?..confused...just need your thoughts why?

Till here fellows...thank you all in advance.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
pol said:
hi everyone,

My docs are pre-screened and returned last april 2012. My 1st cousin is sponsoring me, uncles (deceased) daughter. just have some enquiry before i re-apply again , sayang kc ielts ang mahal..your inputs will be appreciated....

- the note says my docs are pre-screened and that i wasnt meet the eligibility of not providing strong evidence of my relationship to the sponsor..(she submitted docs/certs written not her fathers name)
- does this mean that my docs are scanned out by the immigration?
- should notarized docs are up to date?
- should i need to write down her fathers name on the application form/
- on the application history section, should i need to indicate the previous application?
- why you think my cousin categorized me under general instead of family stream?..confused...just need your thoughts why?

Till here fellows...thank you all in advance.
Hi Pol,

If your sponsor/relative is your first cousin then you should be qualified for family support stream. You must show proof that you are indeed first cousins by submitting the necessary birth certificates and marriage certificates of all persons involved to clearly establish the relationship. Read clearly the instructions in the MPNP website regarding your application to avoid any problems. I suggest you apply online since you are eligible under family support stream. This way your application will be processed faster compared to those sent via mail or submitted directly to the MPNP office in Winnipeg.

Good luck!

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
SETTLEMENT PLAN 2 REQUESTED PASSED ON 27-07-2013
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
carl zeiss said:
Hi Pol,

If your sponsor/relative is your first cousin then you should be qualified for family support stream. You must show proof that you are indeed first cousins by submitting the necessary birth certificates and marriage certificates of all persons involved to clearly establish the relationship. Read clearly the instructions in the MPNP website regarding your application to avoid any problems. I suggest you apply online since you are eligible under family support stream. This was your application will be processed faster compared to those sent via mail or submitted directly to the MPNP office in Winnipeg.

Good luck!
Hi Carl,

Thank you for the suggestion. Im just curious why my cousins categorate me under general. Any idea why would u think she suggested that? If i apply under family, will she oblige to support me all the way until i establish myself in Manitoba? Do u think this would be the reason why she suggested me to apply under general? But her oath under the support form is she would help and support me until i establish in the country. No big difference between family & general i think. Do u think i still need to write down her fathers name on the form though his dead already? Do i need to indicate also the previous application?

Thank you,

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi Pol,

MPNP does not require the sponsor to be financially responsible for the applicant. That is why the applicant is required to have enough settlement funds. The main role of the sponsor, I believe, is to be able to help the applicant settle successfully in Manitoba, and likewise, to establish a strong connection to the province that will guarantee that the applicant, if granted a visa, will indeed settle and live in Manitoba. I cannot understand why your first cousin suggested that you apply under general stream. All other streams are under "priority" streams except general stream.

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
Hi Carl,

I already had a file# from previous application thru mail. I applied under general stream then, this time i am planning to apply online under family stream, you think this changes will affect my application now? I asked my cousin to send over email the MAS forms and her docs, does docs have to be notarize before sending to me? Does docs need to be notarize before sending to the online application or original ones will do?..I am planning to work abroad, and i will be sending my application while am here in PI and work , would u think my application will affect the status of my present address and work if ever?

Thank you so much bro, your thoughts are very much appreciated..

Regards,

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi Pol,

Applying under family support stream online is really the way to do it if you want your application to be processed faster. Make sure you provide all necessary documents to clearly demonstrate the relationship to your relative. My friend who was likewise sponsored by his first cousin, was also asked to provide some sort of a family tree. When you apply online, you do not need any docs notarized. You need to scan and upload original documents as required by the online tool. Most of the documents required are similar to that in the MDOC Family docs checklist. One major difference is the bank history which should be 6 months rather than 3 months. You do not need the MAS found in the MPNP Kit. Once you create your account, you have 100 days (I think) to complete the process. What I did was I scanned all the docs first before I opened an account. That way I was able to upload all required docs in no time. Good luck!

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
Hi Carl,

That's what i did now, scanned everything else before sending them to online application. MAS form will be coming from the sponsor, am i right? I am waiting docs from my 1st cousin, so i could sort and review documents before sending. Is your friend sponsored by first cousin is in canada na ba? How's your application now, already in canada? Hope you still there when i need query on this. I will post here the timeline of my application, so you'll know if there's progress in it..Thanks a lot...

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi Pol,

You do not need MAS in your Online application. What you need from your sponsor is Settlement Plan Part 2.

My friend who was sponsored by his 1st cousin has landed in Canada 4 years ago.

I am still waiting for my medical request. Hoping to get it anytime.

Good luck!

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
carl zeiss said:
Hi Pol,

You do not need MAS in your Online application. What you need from your sponsor is Settlement Plan Part 2.

My friend who was sponsored by his 1st cousin has landed in Canada 4 years ago.

I am still waiting for my medical request. Hoping to get it anytime.

Good luck!
Hi carl,

What is settlement plan part 2? What is SP part1? How and where can my cousin get this thing? Does MDOCS Family Stream required to send on online application? What else documents do i need from my cousin aside from her id's, birth cert, citizens id, baptismal(her parents name stated in here), passport, a passport of his father and pages stamped where he'd been in places? (is this needed), what else do u think needed?

How long your application been going since you got your LOA?

MR will be coming in your way soon...congrats in advance!

Thnx,

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
pol said:
Hi carl,

What is settlement plan part 2? What is SP part1? How and where can my cousin get this thing? Does MDOCS Family Stream required to send on online application? What else documents do i need from my cousin aside from her id's, birth cert, citizens id, baptismal(her parents name stated in here), passport, a passport of his father and pages stamped where he'd been in places? (is this needed), what else do u think needed?

How long your application been going since you got your LOA?

MR will be coming in your way soon...congrats in advance!

Thnx,
Hi Pol,

If you apply online, you will be filling up forms online. Likewise you will be uploading the documents as required. The online tool will give you all you need to know regarding what to upload. Settlement Plan part 1 is one of the forms you need to fill up and upload as well. Do can discuss the questions and your answers with your sponsor. The settlement plan part 2 will be the responsibility of your sponsor. He will have to print the form, fill it up and sign. Then he can either send it to MPNP via email attachment, regular mail or personally brought to MPNP in Winnipeg. SP Part 2 will also include what documents are required from your sponsor such as copy of PR card, citizenship card or passport; copies of his MB health card; and copies of birth and marriage certificates to establish the relationship.

Just read the MPNP website very well. Applying online is very easy and much simpler that applying by mail/paper. In my case I was nominated in less than 2 months. I submitted by online application Nov 19. My LOA was issued on Jan 9.

Good luck!

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one,

I am new into this discussion. I have just submit my application on 25th July 2012. Can any one please let me know that manitoba office will verify my work experience letter or not? If any one had information , please let me know.

Many Thanx,

Noman

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
HI CARL,

'Upload the Letter of Invitation to apply that was issued and sent by the MPNP'
Just want to know where will i get this invitation? Should my cousin in manitoba ask for it to whom? another concerns is I think i click the box for strategic initiative. how will i edit that section, lastly how to reduce the scanned docs to 200 DPI ...please advise...

thanks,

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
carl zeiss said:
Hi Pol,

If you apply online, you will be filling up forms online. Likewise you will be uploading the documents as required. The online tool will give you all you need to know regarding what to upload. Settlement Plan part 1 is one of the forms you need to fill up and upload as well. Do can discuss the questions and your answers with your sponsor. The settlement plan part 2 will be the responsibility of your sponsor. He will have to print the form, fill it up and sign. Then he can either send it to MPNP via email attachment, regular mail or personally brought to MPNP in Winnipeg. SP Part 2 will also include what documents are required from your sponsor such as copy of PR card, citizenship card or passport; copies of his MB health card; and copies of birth and marriage certificates to establish the relationship.

Just read the MPNP website very well. Applying online is very easy and much simpler that applying by mail/paper. In my case I was nominated in less than 2 months. I submitted by online application Nov 19. My LOA was issued on Jan 9.

Good luck!
Hi Carl! I think we're tracking the same path. We are just waiting for the result of IELTS and then we will send our application via online. What did you do to receive your LOA that fast? So i can also apply on our application.
Thanks.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi. I think last year there were not so many applicants compared this year. According to MPNP, due to the large amount of application they are receiving this year, the usual timeline of 2-3 months for online does not apply at the moment. They removed this information from their website several months ago.

saifstd

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Hello,
I applied under family support stream. Can someone please tell me how long does it take after relative interview? Do they interview applicant after relative's interview. Because I did not interview me I am the applicant.
Waiting for ur kind reply.
Thanks