MPNP APPLICATION 2011

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
adg256 said:
My timeline are as follows: General Stream

Submitted Application to Manitoba: May 15, 2011
Acknowledgement Receipt: May 30, 2011
Letter of Approval (LOA): November 20, 2011

Note: My sponsor received a call after issuing the LOA.... I don't know why... supposed to be they have to call sponsor first before LOA but for me they issue LOA first before they called my sponsor.

Be patient for yours will also come soon.... all the best.
Hi adg256,

Thank you so much for your reply.
Would you mind to answer if I have a few question asking you?

Who're your sponsors?

Because I am applied General Stream together with my second cousin and her husband sponsor letter which is so called a sponsor from distance relative. What I am wondering is whether or not I,applicant, will have an interview.

Do you have any idea what are the interview questions to applicant? ( I know its a little odd question from me :))
I read through your reply I aware that you haven't had an interview. right?

I am excited. Awaiting for your kind reply. thanks.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
22kt said:
Hi everyone! I am planning to submit my MPNP Family Stream Application Online. However, reading through this forum, I have been seeing discussions about SETTLEMENT PLAN and it confused me.

can i submit both SETTLEMENT PLAN PART 1 (APPLICANT) and SETTLEMENT PLAN PART 2 (SPONSOR) at the same time?
Hi. You cannot submit Settlement Plan 1 and 2 at the same time. Part 1 must be accomplished by the principal applicant. You should also provide your close relative in Manitoba. who will endorse your settlement plan, a copy of your Part 1. The part 2 will be accomplished by your relative, and only he or she can submit it. You may discuss with your relative how he or she will answer the questions in Part 2. He can send it to MPNP via regular mail or online as well.

Hope this helps.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Olanzky said:
do I need to print the settlement plan for my signature before uploading? or I can just fill it out then upload it to the online application. Just asking 'coz it only asks for initial.....
No need to print the settlement plan part 1. Just fill in the needed info and upload it. Only the part 2 needs to be printed and signed, then scanned and sent electronically to mpnp or sent via mail by your relative in MB.

Hope this helps.

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi adg256,

Thank you so much for your reply.
Would you mind to answer if I have a few question asking you?

Who're your sponsors?

Because I am applied General Stream together with my second cousin and her husband sponsor letter which is so called a sponsor from distance relative. What I am wondering is whether or not I,applicant, will have an interview.

Do you have any idea what are the interview questions to applicant? ( I know its a little odd question from me :))
I read through your reply I aware that you haven't had an interview. right?

I am excited. Awaiting for your kind reply. thanks.
i wasn't interviewed, my sponsors are long time friends.. they were only asked on how many years they have known me...

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear All,

Has anyone applied through strategic Initiative Stream in this thread,

if yes,kindly advise me how long it took you to receive Invitation letter after your Exploratory Visit.

Please share without reservations,your Itinerary with us.

Thank you,

Regards,

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
BlessedMe said:
hi..bago lang po ako dito. waiting for AOR and MR ako. sana po may makasagot nitong question ko..:
is it ok na ako muna magbayad ng RPRFand later na lang family members ko, or dapat po ba sabay-sabay na kami magbayad?
thanks po. reply is highly appreciated :)
Hi. Accdg to the website of CIC, you must pay your processing fees and right of permanent residence fees in full. you cannot pay for it incompletely or else it will be returned to you. This will cause a delay in the processing of your papers. Hope this helps!

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
Hi all! My cousin told me that she was already interviewed. I just don't know if it's approved or not. No letter from Manitoba yet... Interviewed this December only, not sure of the exact date. I'm hoping for the best. I'm from Manila. submitted my application last September.
I can only pray and hope for the best. God bless, everyone! :)

LOA will be a very nice gift for the coming new year. :)

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
searching2002 said:
Hi all! My cousin told me that she was already interviewed. I just don't know if it's approved or not. No letter from Manitoba yet... Interviewed this December only, not sure of the exact date. I'm hoping for the best. I'm from Manila. submitted my application last September.
I can only pray and hope for the best. God bless, everyone! :)

LOA will be a very nice gift for the coming new year. :)
Dont worry it will take month time to reach at your place from the date of interview done

It might be taken more to 45-50 days but not more than that

You just do one thing now to make prepare your all documents for submition and while you received this LOA than same day you use to send ur application to your country vo for further process and you will get medical in 20 days from the date of the received your application documents

You must ensure that from december onwards all application has to be send to Nova Scotia so when you received ur LOA u must send ur application kit to Nova Scotia without fail

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Dont worry it will take month time to reach at your place from the date of interview done

It might be taken more to 45-50 days but not more than that

You just do one thing now to make prepare your all documents for submition and while you received this LOA than same day you use to send ur application to your country vo for further process and you will get medical in 20 days from the date of the received your application documents

You must ensure that from december onwards all application has to be send to Nova Scotia so when you received ur LOA u must send ur application kit to Nova Scotia without fail
I guess I just have to wait for that LOA to know where to submit the documents. That new rule sucks really but I've read that embassies still accept application until March of this new year.
Thanks! and Happy New Year! :)

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
adg256 said:
My timeline are as follows: General Stream

Submitted Application to Manitoba: May 15, 2011
Acknowledgement Receipt: May 30, 2011
Letter of Approval (LOA): November 20, 2011

Note: My sponsor received a call after issuing the LOA.... I don't know why... supposed to be they have to call sponsor first before LOA but for me they issue LOA first before they called my sponsor.

Be patient for yours will also come soon.... all the best.
Hi adg256, Inspired ako sa experience mo, bilis ng timeline mo. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions: tagalog kaya ginamit sa interview ng sponsors mo? I was also wondering kung ano yong intended occupation mo in your application? Kaya siguro mabilis AOR and LOA issuance mo as compared to other general applicats. I'm also under general stream, filed our application September 2011, received AOR November 2011. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
candidgirl said:
Hi adg256, Inspired ako sa experience mo, bilis ng timeline mo. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions: tagalog kaya ginamit sa interview ng sponsors mo? I was also wondering kung ano yong intended occupation mo in your application? Kaya siguro mabilis AOR and LOA issuance mo as compared to other general applicats. I'm also under general stream, filed our application September 2011, received AOR November 2011. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

hi candidgirl, di ko alam kung tagalog yung ginamit sa interview.. my intended occupation is executive assistant NOC 122... regards..

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
adg256 said:
hi candidgirl, di ko alam kung tagalog yung ginamit sa interview.. my intended occupation is executive assistant NOC 122... regards..
Thanks adg256.

Sa mga naghihintay ng updates tulad ko, let's just continue to pray and thank Him because this 2012 will be a blessed/prosperous year for us.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
searching2002 said:
I guess I just have to wait for that LOA to know where to submit the documents. That new rule sucks really but I've read that embassies still accept application until March of this new year.
Thanks! and Happy New Year! :)
Hi. Yes the rule and that statement that says embassies will continue to accept applications until March 2012 is quite confusing. It really is much better to submit papers in Makati rather than in Nova Scotia. If you lack some documents, the embassy will just notify you to submit whatever documents are needed. But in this case, if you lack some documents, your papers will be returned to you and you will have to re-send it to Nova Scotia. Much more costly indeed and will definitely cause delays in processing.

I am likewise waiting for my Letter of Nomination. I applied online last Nov 19. So far Manitoba has not yet interviewed my relative. Looking at the website of Manitoba, it says there that they prefer that applicants submit their application for permanent resident visas in Nova Scotia as instructed by CIC. I think it is better to send it there than to submit it in Makati although it is more costly and quite more of a hassle.

I hope this helps.

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
etivac said:
Yun naman pala at least merong status... na wait lang ang decision nila

Just thought of sharing this to all of you...

Naalala ko lang ...yun friend ko na umalis last Nov 2011 papuntang Manitoba(under GS) ...she got her loa after a year ...sakto 1 year .....

Happy New Year....