+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

extreme

May 17, 2011
hi santos_1024,

how long did it take you to get the AOR when you submitted your documents in the CEM? will they sned a letter or email? and will it mention in the letter the processing times, etc.? thanks so much. GOD BLESS!!! keep us posted with your timeline. thanks!!! :)

Canada0923

Feb 22, 2010
Hi all,

I just want to share my timeline. we applied thru Online application under FS, i hope this will help those who are still in planning their application.

July 28, - application submitted thru Online
Aug. 2011 - we received the Settelment plan 1 to accomplish and sent back after 1 week ( via email)
Aug. 2011 - after we submitted our Settlement Plan 1 the settelement Plan 2 was sent to our sponsor.
Sep. 2011 - our sponsor was interviewed twice.
Oct. 4, 2011 - we received our LOA.
Oct. 27 - we submitted our application in Manila with the application fee.

We are currently waiting for the acknowledgement letter and hoping for the Medical request.

extreme

May 17, 2011
hi canada092,

wow. your application was quite fast. how did you apply online? which site where you able to access it and how were you able to send doucments? may i also ask what do you mean by settlement plan 1 and 2? thank you very much. GOD BLESS!!! :)

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 8, 2012 / passport in CEM March 12, 2012 via air21
VISA ISSUED...
DM March 23, 2012 visa received - March 29,2012
LANDED..........
June 2012!!! God is so GOOD!!!
extreme said:
hi santos_1024,

how long did it take you to get the AOR when you submitted your documents in the CEM? will they sned a letter or email? and will it mention in the letter the processing times, etc.? thanks so much. GOD BLESS!!! keep us posted with your timeline. thanks!!! :)
We submitted our documents Aug 11 then we received the AOR Aug 22 via email. they did not mention in the letter the processing time. it was just stated we need to submit addtional docs like education (transcript, diploma) and employment cert. still waiting for our medical request. i'll post it here if theres any updates! God bless! ;)

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new in this forum and i would like to ask for your help with my application for FS MPNP application. I know there's a complete instruction package together with the forms however, i am still a little confused.

1) what are the documents I need to forward to them first
2) if my cousin who is traveling to canada in the next 2months will bring my application package to winnipeg, what address should i put in the forms (my addres in the uae, my phil address or my aunt's address in winnipeg)
3) do i need to take ielts exams?
4) if my aunt and uncle are providing financial statements together with their MAS, how much should i put in my bank acct as POF?

at the moment these are my questions....thanks all

;)

stuart

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 20, 2011
Doc's Request.
nov. 28, 2011
Nomination.....
feb. 9, 2012, LOA received march 1, 2012 thru snailmail
Canada0923 said:
Hi all,

I just want to share my timeline. we applied thru Online application under FS, i hope this will help those who are still in planning their application.

July 28, - application submitted thru Online
Aug. 2011 - we received the Settelment plan 1 to accomplish and sent back after 1 week ( via email)
Aug. 2011 - after we submitted our Settlement Plan 1 the settelement Plan 2 was sent to our sponsor.
Sep. 2011 - our sponsor was interviewed twice.
Oct. 4, 2011 - we received our LOA.
Oct. 27 - we submitted our application in Manila with the application fee.

We are currently waiting for the acknowledgement letter and hoping for the Medical request.

hi canda 0923 goodluck to you application. anyway i can ask if you notarized all your documents before uploading online to MPNP.thank you so much.if its ok. can you share you settlement plan. just a guide to us. thank you so much

sking

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-9-2011
Doc's Request.
17-10-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2011
AOR Received.
31-01-2012- AOR CIO,19-5-2012 From ADVO
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-06-2012
Med's Request
30-6-2012
Med's Done....
10-7-2012; REcrd LVO @ 14-7-12
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Hi dear Santosh i am living In dubai and i want to ask few question as i also applied to the MPNP on line so please can u pass u r number to me

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if I found friend for Manitoba PNP so, that way can I apply for PNP?

I found this text "Two Affidavits of Support from distant relatives or close friends in Manitoba"
so if any member of our forum who stay in manitoba and we prove that we are friends that way is it possible to move in Manitoba?

OMM

mitchie.chuchay

Oct 8, 2011
Hello guys, any update? may April 2011 applicants na po ba na nabiyayaan ng LOA? My sponsor was interviewed last OCtober 26 at so far eto naghihintay pa rin..GOodluck to all of us

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
yes, as simple as that, just make sure you can convince the immigration that you know each other and your sponsors are willing to help you settle in manitoba. plus you must pass the criteria or points required for general stream, please read the guidelines carefully.

omm said:
if I found friend for Manitoba PNP so, that way can I apply for PNP?

I found this text "Two Affidavits of Support from distant relatives or close friends in Manitoba"
so if any member of our forum who stay in manitoba and we prove that we are friends that way is it possible to move in Manitoba?

OMM

karendiana18

Oct 3, 2011
mitchie.chuchay said:
Hello guys, any update? may April 2011 applicants na po ba na nabiyayaan ng LOA? My sponsor was interviewed last OCtober 26 at so far eto naghihintay pa rin..GOodluck to all of us

Yup! Im also april applicant... I received my LOA last nov 1... Hope you'll receive yours soon :)

mitchie.chuchay

Oct 8, 2011
i saw your timeline and that was fast. 2 weeks after your sponsors interview you got your LOA. i just hope to receive mine the soonest ;D

karendiana18

Oct 3, 2011
mitchie.chuchay said:
i saw your timeline and that was fast. 2 weeks after your sponsors interview you got your LOA. i just hope to receive mine the soonest ;D

For sure you will receive your LOA.. :) goodluck :)

Canada0923

Feb 22, 2010
Hi Extreme,

Try to navigate the Manitoba Site under immigration. you need first to read the site to understand the flow of the online application. According to them they are prioritizing the Online application.

Settlement plan 1 and 2 is the second part of the online application. Settelement plan 1 will be sent to you and after you accomplish the form it will be sent to your sponsor together with the Settlement 2. the questions are basic and more on how you will plan your migration. all communications are done via email. except for the sponsor interview.

I suggest to take the online applicaton if you wish to apply. below is the link for online application.